Presumed Located LA - Quanjanae Baldwin, adult, vanished after dropping off her son at a party, Marrero, 11 Jan 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
NOPD searching for mother who went missing after dropping son off at birthday party

The New Orleans Police Department is searching for a mother who was reported missing after dropping her son off at a birthday party.

According to NOPD, Quanjanae Baldwin was last seen by family on January 11 at a residence in Marrero.

Police say she dropped her son off at a birthday party.

Family members became worried when Baldwin never returned to pick her son up.

4DA3062C-607C-44ED-8DE0-9ECB1E08C9A1.jpeg

There is a NOLA restaurant page with a post from yesterday that congratulates QB for passing an exam. It goes on encourage folks to stop by the restaurant to give QB congratulations in person. There is a picture that looks slightly different than the one that is used in the media, however, with a close face-by-face comparison I think it's the same person; maybe the photo in the media is "enhanced" a bit?

Has anyone else come across this? It's confusing if it's the same person because it's posted so recently and seems like all is fine. Is she still missing? Or maybe it's just not the same person, although that name seems fairly unique to me.

(I think this is okay to bring up this general way here, but I hope someone will let me know if it's not and I will delete if possible! )

There is a NOLA restaurant page with a post from yesterday that congratulates QB for passing an exam. It goes on encourage folks to stop by the restaurant to give QB congratulations in person. There is a picture that looks slightly different than the one that is used in the media, however, with a close face-by-face comparison I think it's the same person; maybe the photo in the media is "enhanced" a bit?

Has anyone else come across this? It's confusing if it's the same person because it's posted so recently and seems like all is fine. Is she still missing? Or maybe it's just not the same person, although that name seems fairly unique to me.

(I think this is okay to bring up this general way here, but I hope someone will let me know if it's not and I will delete if possible! )
Do you have a link for this? I think it would be fine, if it is her?

I found the post you're referencing by googling her name followed by "exam" and I agree that it appears to be her. Hmmm... If not, it's a CRAZY coincidence.

I found the post you're referencing by googling her name followed by "exam" and I agree that it appears to be her. Hmmm... If not, it's a CRAZY coincidence.
I found the facebook page for the restaurant/training place with her name and "exam". I agree it is her getting the certificate of training mid-February. But that's a MONTH after she dropped her son off and went missing. Did she return and LE not report it? Has she given up custody and the family just not wanting to put that out there for the public? This is really odd.

You're trying to tell me that her family and LE never checked her work place to see if anyone had heard from her? Not a thorough investigation, if you ask me! Usually after family and friends, the work place is next on the list of people to be interviewed. So she just left her child at a birthday party, never returned to pick him up, and moved elsewhere and had no cell phone number or a way to contact her- meanwhile, she was still working and studying for an exam that she passed?

This is amazing! I agree with the “enhanced” assessment. Other that, the same eyes and the same nose.

Have you contacted LE? If not, I would be happy to :).

I went ahead and called the number given in the FOX 8 article and spoke with a detective.

He pulled Quanjanae’s missing persons report up while we were on the phone and I told him about the FB post. He was very appreciative.

Thanks again, @keptbycats, for your amazing find!

I was looking to see if I could find any more pictures of Quanjanae online and came across her Instagram account (her son is such a cutie!):
Quanjanae (@quanjanae) • Instagram photos and videos

I took a SS of a “story” she posted 14 hours ago. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but given the circumstances, I thought it was kind of interesting:
10F94B3D-E1F1-460A-8C7F-76270D2910EC.jpeg

Whatever the case may be, hopefully, there will be good news soon.
3E9106A4-42C5-4453-BCFE-FAAD8A47E81D.jpeg Cafe Hope
BFC6D253-4041-405F-8E95-B831F26A8C08.jpeg Quanjanae on Instagram: “❤️I’m the chase remember that ❤️
3E1E7586-0166-4D4D-BE84-415E861C93E8.jpeg NOPD searching for mother who went missing after dropping son off at birthday party

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back