Resolved PA - Philadelphia Co, WhtFem UP17475, 30-50, decedent drug at Frankford Ave, Dec'17 - namus removed

Australia's population, like that of the US, is largely made up of descendants of immigrants. I guess it makes sense that Aussies and Americans would often have ancestors in common, whether they be from the UK or elsewhere like Malta. When I look at my family tree - and keep in mind, I'm English - I have many branches that go into the US and many that go into Australia. Myself and these distant cousins have ancestors in common, wherever we now call home. I'm hoping more people from Malta and of Maltese decent upload to GEDmatch so this lady can have a swift identification. I know I said near the start of the thread that I don't like the reconstruction, but now knowing what I know about the case, I can understand why they don't know her eye colour or maybe might have made her look too young. I still think they at least should have given her the right hair colour in the recon - black, not brown.

Yeah, the north England/Scottish side of my family has branches in Canada and Australia. They're at third-cousin distance so I don't know any of them, just some names on a family tree chart.

I know DDP is working on this, but I wanted to share a website I found. There's a theory this UID was a prostitute. This website shares the stories of prostitutes in Philadelphia (warning -- it's pretty soul-crushing): Fallen Angels

Thx...in the long run we will be all be falling angels...it's not soul crushing, it's the way humans are. Really wanted for this ladies a different life, but it is what it is.

She looks pretty similar to Carrie Ann Monroe - the eyebrows and eyes are so similar to the mock-up photo of Jane Doe: Carrie Ann Monroe – The Charley Project
d4cAS5apEVZ6YjlFRw_yCnKqPwqMfp7kQEddPrRWxFyOqMXBD6a09JWmyVrTjHz2OeDPkPBr6_iRrhyA0KoicG5fkhhmjrRIz6-T4qv16EWIQJPZjSrCPHmp8xbQJFDVtNYQ4AtkCP4-8TQ=s0-d-e1-ft
THd8u6MnJQ1-O3JWQxCO5aopOh0teCXbVw-gHGFxS7PKYvw5mV1D2NIuYSVrUtrjZFf0lE7XmiZE6Yj9ALY95iZhIwCBeadEfawtb6z5XKnKDpxiufG0V0kTHif8jFes=s0-d-e1-ft
1lzWNQjCtg2VQBE2dW1yZdt1yqgDtO6ECxaV46u6rdmnvRXUOlUvoH_MXx5H1yk-Q-Dqj8MYCvv4IIGrMYvGyqIR8FMCr0Z0ikMQKwEhHQqPivK1HLtcHzJZeZW9YE03OiaYvmZT9piuU4Y=s0-d-e1-ft

This photographer has shot pictures of street life in Philadelphia for years. I wonder if LE have reached out to him to see if he might have come in contact with her.

His short videos and stories are interesting if anyone wants to learn more about the drug culture of Philadelphia. Really amazing photographer.
KENSINGTON BLUES
Kensington Blues: Portraits and Stories of Prostitutes in North Philadelphia

Interesting angle. Great pics, sad, impressive story's....that's the way life goes for many of us. "And a man shot me up while I was sleeping"....WTF.

I'm guessing that the victim was a sentient judging by the fact that she had multiple layers of clothing on her. Maybe she had a mental illness and escaped from her relatives.

I'm guessing that the victim was a sentient judging by the fact that she had multiple layers of clothing on her. Maybe she had a mental illness and escaped from her relatives.

Or she came from a warmer climate and was just cold (December in Philly) or she was a drug user and because of that had problems managing her body temperature. Toxicology is pending IIRR.

Kristin was suggested (and submitted to NamUs) by a member early in this thread. First and second pages of the thread.

I see where Kristin Leonetti was suggested, but it's odd that she doesn't show up as ruled out under "comparisons" in Namus - does that mean that it's possible LE is still working to rule her out?

I also saw that Angel Rene Sexton was mentioned by a previous user - she hasn't yet been ruled out yet under comparisons (I re-subb'd her just in case). I also pushed the following list of possibles to Amy Dobbs last week & all but two have been eliminated (Angel Rene & Carina Lynn are still pending):

Kimberly Ann Marshall, MP#39986 - Ruled out
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Crystal Grebinger #MP20689 - Ruled out

Angel Rene Sexton #MP11816 - PENDING exclusion***

Carina Lynn Karras #MP1359 - PENDING exclusion***

Britney Jenae Wright #MP28419 - Ruled out
cleardot.gif

Lisa Marie Green (MP25488) The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) - Ruled out

MP40923
MP38192
MP23418
MP17566
MP5438
MP10499
MP3459
MP920
MP10083

Any word on whether the body has any piercings or whether there is evidence she was ever pregnant. Also, the black hair is virgin (not colored)? Are the moles on the recreation accurate and are there any others or any birthmarks?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back