CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to the chart, I noticed that Dr. Phil drew more lines and arrows on it later in the show - the pic shared on this thread is from before it was completed, I believe.

Last edited:
I feel that Baylee was sold into trafficking. If she was pregnant, they may have sold the baby on the black market. But first, whoever did this had to make sure Micah was no younger in the picture. Since he helped a victim get out of trafficking recently and Micah wanted to shut down the trafficking.

Please replace the word "Younger" with the word "Longer".

I'd like to know more about the person Ryan was asked to take out of the house the night James was killed, and why.

Dr. asks, "so this girl that you dropped off was connected to who"? Ryan answers, "Micah".

Wondering if that could be Baylee and Micah's friend on the right side of the chart (underneath and off to the right of the enforcer).

Has anyone found SM handles or accounts for the homeowner? (SB)

In regard to the chart, I noticed that Dr. Phil drew more lines and arrows on it later in the show - the pic shared on this thread is from before it was completed, I believe.

Here's what Dr. Phil added:

Ryan and James were both friends with Micah - two more arrows to Micah.

The enforcer knew Micah.

Gun seller 2 should also have an arrow to "friend" on the left.

Gun sellers 2 and 3 also knew Micah, so two more arrows to Micah.

Gun seller 3 is also tied to the distributor - an arrow added there.

I'd like to know more about the person Ryan was asked to take out of the house the night James was killed, and why.

Dr. asks, "so this girl that you dropped off was connected to who"? Ryan answers, "Micah".

The homeowner didn't want Micah's friend there, so Ryan took her out of there (which got 2 of Micah's friends out of the house). The homeowner also didn't want James there, who was Micah's friend.

Why was he wanting his house free of people tied to Micah?

My guess is that Micah was already dead, but not yet dismembered.

*I never have believed that the homeowner was actually home at the time - I believe he was calling as he was on his way to his house, accompanied by people that may have had bad blood with those who were already hanging out at the house. Now, I wonder if it's because they were actually bringing Micah.

Ryan was having to be very careful how he worded things on the show, understandably.

Wondering if that could be Baylee and Micah's friend on the right side of the chart (underneath and off to the right of the enforcer).
It’s sh

The family said the bookie wasn’t there the night James died, I think the takes sb out of the bookie spot? And the only one I’ve heard directly mention mc is mq- was he tied to bp and I missed it?

And the only one I’ve heard directly mention mc is mq- was he tied to bp and I missed it?

SBM

I remember hearing that she was connected to MC somehow, but the nature of that connection was not entirely clear, just that they knew each other to some extent.

I also can't recall where I heard that, It's possible that information may have come from MQ and I have no idea if it's true or not.

eta: I could also use a glossary of initials if someone has one, I know who most of them refer to but occasionally someone comes up that's unfamiliar.

The family said the bookie wasn’t there the night James died, I think the takes sb out of the bookie spot? And the only one I’ve heard directly mention mc is mq- was he tied to bp and I missed it?

That depends on whether or not you believe he was at his house while the others were. I don't believe he was, so that would make sense.

Are you able to re-watch the 1st Dr. Phil episode?

I've not heard of a connection between Baylee and MC, either.

That depends on whether or not you believe he was at his house while the others were. I don't believe he was, so that would make sense.

Are you able to re-watch the 1st Dr. Phil episode?

I've not heard of a connection between Baylee and MC, either.

I found reference to what I was thinking of. This is from bsc87bsc on 1/21:

In the mq conversation with an unknown person posted earlier, he said Baylee considered mike family. Is this la mike? And he’s tied to Baylee on the flow chart, so could the enforcer be MC and NOT mq?

So the reference was to a "Mike" that may or may not be MC, and it apparently did come from MQ. My belief is that it is in fact referring to MC (and it's all but confirmed that "LA Mike" and MC are the same person, right?), but that's just my opinion and not based on any information I have that's not commonly available on here.

eta: I also have thought for a while that it's at least equally likely that the enforcer is MC as it is MQ, if not more likely. Again, just a gut feeling and nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could there be 2 Mike's in this circle? We have heard the names LA Mike & Big Mike. MC has lived in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher