CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really backed himself into a corner here.

He claims that he spoke to Kelsey on the 25th, which obviously means that she was still alive at that point.

Of course, I absolutely don’t believe that she was.

Dead people don’t make phone calls, atleast that’s my understanding of how it works.

Lies can hurt you. A mountain of them can cause an avalanche.

I hope he gets buried.
What'd he do call psychic hotline arrgg everything about him makes me angry

What's in Westcliffe?

17. Also, on or about December 2, 2018, Cheryl-Lee Berreth asked Frazee to go to Kelsey’s home to check on her. Frazee said he was in Westcliffe but promised that he would do so. Cheryl-Lee Berreth also sent a text message to Frazee on or about this same date, asking him to pick up a package if it was on Kelsey’s doorstep. Upon information and belief, Frazee did neither.

Google Maps

He really backed himself into a corner here.

He claims that he spoke to Kelsey on the 25th, which obviously means that she was still alive at that point.

Of course, I absolutely don’t believe that she was.

Dead people don’t make phone calls, atleast that’s my understanding of how it works.

Lies can hurt you. A mountain of them can cause an avalanche.

I hope he gets buried.
Wasn't the 25th the day he said she sent the text that she was going away? Or he sent, rather. Or KK sent. Imo

Why do I feel like after that doc last night on PF objecting to the information release, that CB called her attorney and essentially said, "Release the hounds!" I know I would do much the same if my child's murderer was hiding behind Colorado's screwy laws.
MOO, MOO
AND PS, CB....if I'm even near right....BRAVO!

And I can hear Nancy Grace from the old days, screaming "release the lawyers"

And this is precisely why I want to know where PF and SF were headed that morning. They knew what was coming. I said before, I'll believe they weren't trying to hide baby K when I know what was in their vehicles.
I think that is exactly what they were doing! PF didn't want custody, his mother wanted custody. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

JMO

This is a bombshell if there ever was one.

Since day one, custody was the only motive that I could come up with, and this seems to solidify that.

His lies have been documented, and will come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

CB knew exactly what she was doing in those media interviews. Truly a thing of beauty.

I don’t know how she did it.

And it dovetails with Ma so quickly moving for custody at a time that seemed so wholly inappropriate.

Indeed. And of course. That is exactly my point and what that mind game is about. The purpose of PFs “explanation” was to shift the blame and to distract from the fact that he had killed her.

Sorry that I confused things for you in my initial post. Will try and be more clear in the future.
Aren't mind games and blaming the victim part of the manipulation behind emotional abuse? I think this case is exactly why emotional abuse is just as dangerous as physical abuse in a relationship. PF was toxic.

JMO

"Frazee and Kelsey went to Cracker Barrel, “the restaurant Darrell [Berreth] likes,” together on Thanksgiving Day 2018"
The place Darrell likes....

Back up that wagon, you just killed Darrell's daughter you dips*** .

I was not surprised to see this as part of PF’s narrative:

e. Following and in explanation of her disappearance, Frazee suggested that Kelsey may have flown somewhere with a friend or co-worker.

this also:

"d.Kelsey didn’t always return home directly after she got off of work and that she had gone out to dinner with some co-workers; and..."

because he would not approve of that, I am thinking

Yeah, maybe, or it's just another one of his lies. We know she was at the store, and her neighbor saw his truck parked behind both her vehicles after she was seen at the store, per articles posted previously.

Could be that he was in Colorado Springs dumping Kelsey's body so he needed to place himself there with his story to CB. There's certainly no reason that Kelsey would have met him there, on a holiday weekend, when she's up in WP.

It’s both good and hard to learn about these details. It was easy to have disgust for PF when he was silent. Now that he has been given more of a voice from CB’s accounts, my disgust for him has multiplied.

I’m curious about the Cracker Barrel. I’m trying to figure out how and why this became part of PF’s “story.”

Probably because someone saw him in CS or he knew his phone pinged there and he was trying to account for it if it came up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23