CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't mind games and blaming the victim part of the manipulation behind emotional abuse? I think this case is exactly why emotional abuse is just as dangerous as physical abuse in a relationship. PF was toxic.

JMO

One of the red lights for detectives in interviewing a perp is that he/she disparages the victim. Ding!

I wish we could hear a tape of PK in his conversation with KB's mom.

I imagine Statement Analysis of that conversation would show all sorts of ways he lied and probably would display nuggets of truth that gave away what actually happened.

I pray that we someday hear PK under oath.

Last edited:
What's in Westcliffe?

17. Also, on or about December 2, 2018, Cheryl-Lee Berreth asked Frazee to go to Kelsey’s home to check on her. Frazee said he was in Westcliffe but promised that he would do so. Cheryl-Lee Berreth also sent a text message to Frazee on or about this same date, asking him to pick up a package if it was on Kelsey’s doorstep. Upon information and belief, Frazee did neither.

Google Maps

Custer County Landfill?

Just noticed Paragraph 12 of the amended complaint. CB asks PF if everything is ok, PF says “here’s the Story...”....

Those words are telling IMO...specifically “story” since that’s what the whole thing was, a made up story.
Yeah, that not the normal way that one talks when they are relating something truthful.

PF ain’t that bright.

Last edited:
"Frazee and Kelsey went to Cracker Barrel, “the restaurant Darrell [Berreth] likes,” together on Thanksgiving Day 2018"
The place Darrell likes....

Back up that wagon, you just killed Darrell's daughter you dips*** .
So I guess the baby wasn't present during the murder. That's a relief. Imo

This amended complaint appears to me to be nothing more than an incendiary reset of the initial complaint, without addressing the issues raised by PF's attorney in the initial answer. I have no idea what the B's are hoping to accomplish with it, but they aren't helping the criminal prosecution at all. IMO

This amended complaint appears to me to be nothing more than an incendiary reset of the initial complaint, without addressing the issues raised by PF's attorney in the initial answer. I have no idea what the B's are hoping to accomplish with it, but they aren't helping the criminal prosecution at all. IMO
It’s simply a more detailed revision, one that I certainly appreciate.

CB is operating off of facts that she knows, and recounting conversations that will ultimately appear in the case against PF.

PF’s lawyers would be aware of these lies that CB caught their client in, via discovery.

I’m sure that we’ll see some of this in the arrest affidavit as well, once it is released.

They’ve simply strengthened the grounds for their lawsuit.

I don’t think there’s any harm here.

It’s simply a more detailed revision, one that I certainly appreciate.

CB is operating off of facts that she knows, and recounting conversations that will ultimately appear in the case against PF.

PF’s lawyers would be aware of these lies that CB caught their client in, via discovery.

I’m sure that we’ll see some of this in the arrest affidavit as well, once it is released.

I don’t think there’s any harm here.

As a mother myself I can guarantee that CB knows exactly what PF said, on which day and at what time. I bet she has notes too. She will be a great witness...heartbreaking but great.

I’m confused about this. If they were engaged why would he need full custody and why would he claim she refused? The affidavit says he lied about them not being engaged. I still don’t think this was about custody of little K.

Last edited:
I’m confused about this. If they were engaged why would he need full custody and why would he claim she refused? The affidavit says he lies about them not being engaged. I still don’t think this was about custody of little K.

I don't think they were engaged at all at that point. It was totally about custody. imho, moo

Don't you imagine they want to scream from the mountaintops what happened to their girl, especially after the garbage spouted this week on CBS about the good-girl-Rodeo-Queen?

Who could hold it in?! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member