CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bombshell if there ever was one.

Since day one, custody was the only motive that I could come up with, and this seems to solidify that.

His lies have been documented, and will come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

CB knew exactly what she was doing in those media interviews. Truly a thing of beauty.

I don’t know how she did it.
I admired CB and her grace under pressure from the start, even thinking she might of had 'some' idea of PF's involvement now we know she knew much more all along. :(

CB was able to do the this so perfectly IMO because of a mother's love and by extension also a true and selfless love of granddaughter Baby K and the need to protect her from PF at all costs. Gaaaaah, how can I hate PF even more???? :mad:

Woodland Park is considered to be a suburb of greater Colorado Springs. There are two towns.....Green Mountain Falls and Chipita Park, in Ute Pass between them, plus a housing development on literally every acre of accessible privately held property. Colorado Springs itself is a city of drivers. Literally everyone drives a car, and the trafiic is 24 hr. non-stop. An 1882 city ordinance, still in effect, prohibits the construction of any street less than 60 feet wide. Alleys are all asphalt paved. The are almost no vacant lots. The city has always prized it's views and vistas, so visibility is great in any direction, from any spot except perhaps the middle traffic lanes. Colorado Springs is the LAST place anyone would deliberately dump a body hoping no one would find it. In fact, if he had tried, passersby might have put it back in the truck before he had a chance to get it in gear. IMO

I admired CB and her grace under pressure from the start, even thinking she might of had 'some' idea of PF's involvement now we know she knew much more all along. :(

CB was able to do the this so perfectly IMO because of a mother's love and by extension also a true and selfless love of granddaughter Baby K and the need to protect her from PF at all costs. Gaaaaah, how can I hate PF even more???? :mad:

Yes, and just think, with all she knew about PF's involvement, LE had to know more at the early stages of this.

I can't believe the audacity of PF telling CB that he couldn't figure out KB's security questions to access her online phone records. IMO, that shows how controlling he was of KB - trying to access her records with the excuse that she had previously set that up. I'm sure he was also trying to cover himself after his horrific crimes.
I wish we had a love button instead of like for your post. :)

Finally a hint of what a small, petty, entitled, controlling, hateful, lying PF is. Can you even imagine what will come out after Tuesday??

Woodland Park is considered to be a suburb of greater Colorado Springs. There are two towns.....Green Mountain Falls and Chipita Park, in Ute Pass between them, plus a housing development on literally every acre of accessible privately held property. Colorado Springs itself is a city of drivers. Literally everyone drives a car, and the trafiic is 24 hr. non-stop. An 1882 city ordinance, still in effect, prohibits the construction of any street less than 60 feet wide. Alleys are all asphalt paved. The are almost no vacant lots. The city has always prized it's views and vistas, so visibility is great in any direction, from any spot except perhaps the middle traffic lanes. Colorado Springs is the LAST place anyone would deliberately dump a body hoping no one would find it. In fact, if he had tried, passersby might have put it back in the truck before he had a chance to get it in gear. IMO

Agreed. Also, there is a serious homeless/vagrant problem here in the Springs (including in Manitou Springs) so if there was a dumped or partially buried body to be found here, I would think many of the outdoor people 'camping' by the waterways, underpasses, and parks would have surely uncovered a body hidden away from sight. I see it on the news every day. jmo

Why do I feel like after that doc last night on PF objecting to the information release, that CB called her attorney and essentially said, "Release the hounds!" I know I would do much the same if my child's murderer was hiding behind Colorado's screwy laws.
MOO, MOO
AND PS, CB....if I'm even near right....BRAVO!
Many here thought that is was foolish to file the civil suit at such an early stage, but I'm grateful they did!

For all of our hard working attorney's here:
Is there any information contained in the Civil suit that can be used in the Criminal trial? @gitana1, @riolove77, @Mercedes, @PrairieWind

In my opinion, killing your fiancé who you share a child with is not “about custody.” It’s about not wanting your fiancé around anymore. The only way the child is involved is that the child’s existence means you’re going to have to interact with the mother for decades. I don’t think PF is a doting father who loves his daughter and couldn’t stand the thought of being without her. He is a man who hated the thought of a woman weighing him down when he wanted to be totally free of her. JMO
This was definitely about terrorizing KB then obviously her mother and family. He definitely underestimated both.

Wow lots of activity since yesterday early evening! Thank the sweet Lord for CB! Spilling the details of her conversations with the PF have certainly turned the headlights on to his motive! Several of us suspected that sweet child of being the motive in this but looks like it is now pretty much confirmed. Maybe that’s what they are searching for in the dump? The gun? Or maybe our nurse took it with her to toss on her journey home? Sure hope it shows up! It’ll tell a story. I’m still ot convinced that the story will include how Kelsey died though.

So I'm sitting here past 2:00 AM and I am on the verge of either laughing non-stop or crying non-stop.

There are some really interesting and well thought out posts in this thread. I really appreciate the hard work most of you are putting into this discussion.

Then I suddenly see this name in random posts: PAUL MANAFORT. PAUL MANAFORT. PAUL MANAFORT.
What in the name of all that is holy in this universe and beyond does PAUL MANAFORT have to do with Kelsey's case?
DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION. IT IS RHETORICAL AND MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE IF SOMEONE ANSWERS.
Some of you are going to find out you have been temporarily thread banned. That means you will not be able to post on this discussion. You can everywhere else on the forum but just not here. If you happened to so much as responded with a smiley to the off-topic political discussion you have been thread banned for at least 3 days.
I am being really nice and asking you t0 please, stay on topic.

Thank you,

I need to go find a big marble post so I can bang my head on it non-stop before I go to bed.
Let's see laughing non-stop, crying non-stop and banging my head non-stop. That about covers it.
Goodnight.
Tricia
The things you miss when you go to sleep for a few hours.

Agreed. Also, there is a serious homeless/vagrant problem here in the Springs (including in Manitou Springs) so if there was a dumped or partially buried body to be found here, I would think many of the outdoor people 'camping' by the waterways, underpasses, and parks would have surely uncovered a body hidden away from sight. I see it on the news every day. jmo
I agree.

However, I cringe at the number of dumping places possible between WP and Westcliffe if traveling along the State or County roads in late November.

I wonder why PF put himself in Westcliffe? (re. PF told CB he was in Westcliffe during one of their phone conversations).

MOO

This is a bombshell if there ever was one.

Since day one, custody was the only motive that I could come up with, and this seems to solidify that.

His lies have been documented, and will come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

CB knew exactly what she was doing in those media interviews. Truly a thing of beauty.

I don’t know how she did it.
Hmmm...that’s two of us. He was used to getting his way as I suspected.

I agree.

However, I cringe at the number of dumping places possible between WP and Westcliffe if traveling along the State or County roads in late November.

I wonder why PF put himself in Westcliffe? (re. PF told CB he was in Westcliffe during one of their phone conversations).

MOO

@Seattle1 Westcliffe is an entirely different story, yes! She could easily be hidden out there. I think he said that to CB and it was part of the 'truth' of something. I think everything he told her had a bit of twisted truth to it. Perhaps that is where her remains are or the murder weapon, if he had work out there afterwards. Just my thoughts. moo

I’m not an emotional person, but there is no way in hell I could go on tv and keep it together, knowing in the back of my mind that this animal had killed my daughter.

The jury might not believe KK, but they will absolutely believe CB.

He’s toast, and that’s without everything else that law enforcement has.
But why would they come out with this right now, before the hearing on the 19th? Isn’t that prejudicial against PF? I know we don’t care but the judge might.

Many here thought that is was foolish to file the civil suit at such an early stage, but I'm grateful they did!

For all of our hard working attorney's here:
Is there any information contained in the Civil suit that can be used in the Criminal trial? @gitana1, @riolove77, @Mercedes, @PrairieWind
It would be foolish to believe that the DA didn't already have this information!

Had the criminal charging docs been released this week, we very well may have learned about it first from the criminal court.

If there is any truth to a "Sonic" sighting, the Cracker Barrell lie would fit real nice in this area!

Shared route
From Cracker Barrel Old Country Store to Sonic Drive-In via Razorback Rd.
4 min (0.6 mi)
4 min in current traffic
1. Head north on Razorback Rd toward Voyager Pkwy
2. Turn right onto Jamboree Cir
3. Turn right onto Jamboree Dr
4. Turn left
5. Slight right
6. Turn right
7. Arrive at location: Sonic Drive-In
For the best route in current traffic visit Google MapsView attachment 169412

Moo
Great mapping thanks GS. PF is even more disgusting than I thought, which is almost humanly impossible!

<congrats and love your new pic soooooo cute> :)

This amended complaint appears to me to be nothing more than an incendiary reset of the initial complaint, without addressing the issues raised by PF's attorney in the initial answer. I have no idea what the B's are hoping to accomplish with it, but they aren't helping the criminal prosecution at all. IMO
And why release this before the hearing on the 19th? As much as I want to know the details, it seems they may be giving the defense a reason to cry foul. I am sure the judge cannot be okay with this coming out before court documents are released for the criminal trial?

That said, it makes for some interesting reading. If true, it verifies what I thought at the beginning. PF wanted the baby. But not her mother. So sad.

I’m interested in the timing of the B’s WD suit. Is this a “normal” time in a case for family to file one? I’m not being critical, just curious. Would their timing adversely affect the prosecutor’s case? JMO and just wondering. TIA

ETA last two sentences

I do not believe the Berreths would do anything they know could jeopardize the criminal case against PF. There seems to be some insinuation that they did this to spite the judge not unsealing the affidavit or whatnot. I really don’t think so. They have not spoken to the media in a long time and are not giving interviews from what I’ve seen. There are plenty of easier ways to go about getting out the info they want than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave