Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad but looking likely.
My heart goes out to Libby’s parents. This is any parents absolute worst nightmare.
I have daughters her age and at Uni.
Because I’m from Hull and went to that Uni it’s resonated deeply with me.
I’m praying that it’s resolved ASAP.
I can’t stop thinking about poor Libby.
Totally agree, any parents worst nightmare, the not knowing must be unbearable...

I don’t think he killed her. Well not intentionally. If he had he would have had to dispose of the body and he is not that clever to do that so she has not been found. He would also have her forensic evidence on him and clothing and car. Enough to charge him I would have thought. I think she ran away or got lost on way home in the dark and drunk. Maybe fallen over and died of hypothermia. The police have not exactly searched thoroughly in my opinion. She has got to be somewhere.

I think we have to be reassured that the Police know a hell of a lot more than we do.
They’re not obliged to tell the public anything regarding the investigation, in case it jeopardises the trial.
I’m confident they know exactly what they’re doing.
As for her DNA she was in his car so he already has his alibi.
If she had fallen over he can say that’s why traces of blood are found
Hence they can’t charge him with abduction

I know I'm out of sync here but going back to Christina Morris, Enrique Arochi is serving a life term for kidnapping which was imposed way before her remains were ever found. The most damning evidence was the video of them together and the DNA IN His TRUNK> Even though he thoroughly cleaned the whole car with OdoBan.
Found Deceased - TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*
It's US but point being the evidence pointed to him, the DNA was of sufficient volume to suggest loss of life and no body was found at the time.

I have just returned from paying a visit to Hull. I find seeing things in person easier to get them in perspective. Four places we wanted to have a look at.

We approached Wellesley Avenue first, its very compact lots of cars on either side of the road. I’m not sure exactly which house Libby lived at but at most it would take 5 minutes walk to get to the bench off the Main Street.

We then noticed the bench Libby was sat at on the main road. It’s heavily busy here with traffic and takeaways/business’ flank Beverley road and also Cottingham road. This, along with the bus lane cameras I can see how the police must have a lot more CCTV than we are seeing. We then turned into Haworth street and went to the very end, positioned correctly it provides an unobstructed view of the bench. Also the cars in this street are heavily in numbers either side, you have to drive careful as there is not much space. You don’t drive off at the speed the car did on the CCTV if you aren’t up to something.

Thirdly, we approached Raglan Street where the house of interest still remained boarded up with the metal sheet.

It’s worth noting how deceiving the distance between Wellesley street and Raglan street is. It would take between 10 to 15 minutes walk depending on fitness level. Much closer than I detected going off maps.

Finally, we approached the Oak Road playing fields. A slight chill felt in my spine as imagine a scene with them both in the car, Libby expecting a left turn into her street but instead he drives on forward to the park. From that junction at the speed limit it took me a minute to reach the park. At this stage my partner with me felt very uneasy at the area and wanted to leave. I must admit it looks very intimidating at dark and covered in areas.

Notes:

Why would Libby want a ride home back to her house as quoted by PR sister? It doesn’t make sense it’s 2-5 minute walk around the corner from the bench. She’s practically there already.

I also was worried about the possibility of PR moving “anything” on the way to his work route. But I’m less inclined to believe that now with the police actions and also that the area immediately leaving hull from Wellesley is heavily armed with cameras/speed cameras.

I don’t think he killed her. Well not intentionally. If he had he would have had to dispose of the body and he is not that clever to do that so she has not been found. He would also have her forensic evidence on him and clothing and car. Enough to charge him I would have thought. I think she ran away or got lost on way home in the dark and drunk. Maybe fallen over and died of hypothermia. The police have not exactly searched thoroughly in my opinion. She has got to be somewhere.
I don't think he killed her either. I do think he assaulted her in the park and she ran in the opposite direction to him. Not enough time as you say to cover his tracks so diligently. He withstood questioning because she was alive when he fled the scene imo.

I have just returned from paying a visit to Hull. I find seeing things in person easier to get them in perspective. Four places we wanted to have a look at.

We approached Wellesley Avenue first, its very compact lots of cars on either side of the road. I’m not sure exactly which house Libby lived at but at most it would take 5 minutes walk to get to the bench off the Main Street.

We then noticed the bench Libby was sat at on the main road. It’s heavily busy here with traffic and takeaways/business’ flank Beverley road and also Cottingham road. This, along with the bus lane cameras I can see how the police must have a lot more CCTV than we are seeing. We then turned into Haworth street and went to the very end, positioned correctly it provides an unobstructed view of the bench. Also the cars in this street are heavily in numbers either side, you have to drive careful as there is not much space. You don’t drive off at the speed the car did on the CCTV if you aren’t up to something.

Thirdly, we approached Raglan Street where the house of interest still remained boarded up with the metal sheet.

It’s worth noting how deceiving the distance between Wellesley street and Raglan street is. It would take between 10 to 15 minutes walk depending on fitness level. Much closer than I detected going off maps.

Finally, we approached the Oak Road playing fields. A slight chill felt in my spine as imagine a scene with them both in the car, Libby expecting a left turn into her street but instead he drives on forward to the park. From that junction at the speed limit it took me a minute to reach the park. At this stage my partner with me felt very uneasy at the area and wanted to leave. I must admit it looks very intimidating at dark and covered in areas.

Notes:

Why would Libby want a ride home back to her house as quoted by PR sister? It doesn’t make sense it’s 2-5 minute walk around the corner from the bench. She’s practically there already.

I also was worried about the possibility of PR moving “anything” on the way to his work route. But I’m less inclined to believe that now with the police actions and also that the area immediately leaving hull from Wellesley is heavily armed with cameras/speed cameras.

There are locals in here including me that have already posted all of this info in regards to distances and times.

I think she's probably still in that big park and just hasn't been found yet. Maybe one day a curious dog with a great nose will find her. If she was in there I bet you my beagle would find her. Their sense of smell is second only to a bloodhound's and hundreds of times better than a human's and they're used by the FBI to find bodies. They should have done a fingertip long line search. Can't understand why they haven't frankly. Unless they think the park is just too big.

Last edited:
The one thing I don't understand about the PR making a pass at her theory, why would he need to kill her? It's not a criminal offence to make a pass at someone and be rejected as long as you leave it there and don't try and carry on. She was also incredibly drunk and presumably he was sober so even if on some rare chance she did go to the police they'll almost certainly believe him over her.

Literally all he would need to say is "I misread the signals and she rejected my advances and got out of the car" or "she was drunk and misunderstood my friendliness as coming onto her and jumped out of the car". There's no need to chase her through the park or any of the other suggestions. All the previous alleged crimes aren't violent and if anything they're cowardly (leaves himself the opportunity to run away, breaking into empty rather than occupied homes). Killing someone is the opposite, violent and brazen.

I think it's probably a bit of a stretch to assume even an otherwise perfectly reasonable and stable person could predict how they would react and what they're capable of doing under extraordinary circumstances that involve a lot of pressure and adrenaline, much less someone who seems as impulsive and opportunistic as PR. We know precisely nothing about the sequence of events that played out after Libby entered the car. Maybe he parked up, overpowered her and just went to town thinking she's too desensitised to recall anything. Maybe he didn't actually intend to lay a finger on her but whipped his bits out and begged her like a pathetic desperate sap to pleasure him. We have to consider her behaviour too, what she might've had it in her to do particularly with the nature-altering effects alcohol has on people. What if she became angry and hit him? Punched him in the balls or in the face? What if she then accused him (rightly) of "probably being the sick pervo who was caught fondling himself near my house"? Maybe dutch courage led her to unload a few home truths onto him? Perhaps he was made to feel small and pathetic, and he just flipped?

*shrugs*

It'd make more sense trying to apply logic to a situation of which we actually knew some concrete detail. Sadly, we know nothing and maybe never will.

I think she's probably still in that big park and just hasn't been found yet. Maybe one day a curious dog with a great nose will find her. If she was in there I bet you my beagle would find her. Their noses are second only to bloodhounds and hundreds of times bettder thn a human's. They should have done a fingertip lolomg line search. Can't understand why they haven't frankly.

The Police know what they’re doing.
If they thought they needed to they would do exactiy that.
It’s what they’re trained to do.
We have no idea what they know
It’s not their duty to inform anyone apart from Libby’s family of their investigations.
We can only speculate.

I don't think he killed her either. I do think he assaulted her in the park and she ran in the opposite direction to him. Not enough time as you say to cover his tracks so diligently. He withstood questioning because she was alive when he fled the scene imo.

It was fight or flight, and she chose flight. She was running drunk in the dark and was unaware the river was close ahead. He probably was chasing her and when he heard her splash into the water he started running back to his car.

I think we have to be reassured that the Police know a hell of a lot more than we do.
They’re not obliged to tell the public anything regarding the investigation, in case it jeopardises the trial.
I’m confident they know exactly what they’re doing.
As for her DNA she was in his car so he already has his alibi.
If she had fallen over he can say that’s why traces of blood are found
Hence they can’t charge him with abduction
Oh I agree it’s a difficult one to charge without LS. In past cases I have seen on the news, the police have organised huge search parties, cordoned off places of interest and had major appeals to the public for help. That hasn’t happened in this case. It’s all cloak and dagger.
It’s now 10 days since PR was first arrested and we are no further forward than 12.05 at the bench.

This is so sad but looking likely.
My heart goes out to Libby’s parents. This is any parents absolute worst nightmare.
I have daughters her age and at Uni.
Because I’m from Hull and went to that Uni it’s resonated deeply with me.
I’m praying that it’s resolved ASAP.
I can’t stop thinking about poor Libby.
Also if he isn't convicted of the crimes are we even allowed to talk about him in here? Because they're are so many rules will we even be able to talk about someone who's "not guilty" of anything?

I think it's probably a bit of a stretch to assume even an otherwise perfectly reasonable and stable person could predict how they would react and what they're capable of doing under extraordinary circumstances that involve a lot of pressure and adrenaline, much less someone who seems as impulsive and opportunistic as PR. We know precisely nothing about the sequence of events that played out after Libby entered the car. Maybe he parked up, overpowered her and just went to town thinking she's too desensitised to recall anything. Maybe he didn't actually intend to lay a finger on her but whipped his bits out and begged her like a pathetic desperate sap to pleasure him. We have to consider her behaviour too, what she might've had it in her to do particularly with the nature-altering effects alcohol has on people. What if she became angry and hit him? Punched him in the balls or in the face? What if she then accused him (rightly) of "probably being the sick pervo who was caught fondling himself near my house"? Maybe dutch courage led her to unload a few home truths onto him? Perhaps he was made to feel small and pathetic, and he just flipped?

*shrugs*

It'd make more sense trying to apply logic to a situation of which we actually knew some concrete detail. Sadly, we know nothing and maybe never will.

I absolutely love this post.

Also if he isn't convicted of the crimes are we even allowed to talk about him in here? Because they're are so many rules will we even be able to talk about someone who's "not guilty" of anything?

he's still classed as a POI by the police I think ....sooooooo many rules who knows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021