UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we might find out on Monday is any evidence of his phones satellite signal. Which could place him in the area of woodland where alesha body was found. We’ve not heard of anything like that yet.

I have, literally, just been discussing that very thing with someone ( not on here ). You read my mind
I think the range is 100 yards or less isnt it, so could be very specific pinpointing of his location on that night.

The snapchat video is very disturbing also

Another 16-year-old girl told the High Court in Glasgow, the accused sent a selfie-style video to a Snapchat group with the message: "Found the guy who has done it."

The girl said that post was sent hours after Alesha's body was discovered in a wooded area on the island.

The witness said it was posted to about 25 young people who were part of the Snapchat group.

The jury heard the silent footage was shot in a bathroom and featured the top half of the accused's body but not his face.

The second young witness, who messaged the accused about the crime documentary, also said he privately contacted her just three hours after Alesha was found dead.

She said: "During the conversation he started to get anxious and he said the police were going to blame it on him."

Alesha accused had 'fantasy' killing chat

I’ve read a few people mention it was either the accused or his sister that called TM via Facebook messenger. I’ve only read in reports that the accused called her and RMc, and then messaged TM the following morning, did I miss something?

Not sure what the police were thinking dumping the hoodie

It was recovered by Sgt Anthony Hannah, using gloves and an evidence bag.

But the jury heard the officer later put it in a skip behind Rothesay Police Station after consulting with a colleague.

Hi Gimme and welcome to Websleuths

Yep, your post made perfect sense. I do think this could be what had happened. Mix a bit of truth into the lies.

If he had lost anything else, chances are he would have used his phone torch to search with. So the fact that he had to take a torch with him, could indicate it was the phone he was looking for. Plus, he was running as he left, which might have meant he needed to go all the way back to the crime scene, rather than just searching around his own garden/house.
Do we know how close to the road the child was when she was found?

it is so frustrating that we cant post links to his videos on here. I want to see the YouTube videos but I know no one can post them. He should not be protected it makes absolutely no sense if the media releases his name or if they don’t. The evidence is evidence and should not be allowed to be effected by his name being public interest. It really annoys me. All the protection for the murderers and none for the victim. Jamie Bulger all over again.

Is it true he lived on the same street further north? I see these houses with the long narrow back gardens on the map but nothing quite matches.

Is it true he lived on the same street further north? I see these houses with the long narrow back gardens on the map but nothing quite matches.

Hi Schlitze

Welcome! We can’t discuss exactly where he stayed because it could lead to his identification and his identity is currently protected due to his age.

Apart from the forensics it shall be interesting to see what they have from the phone, if he dropped it left it had it on him whilst the crime was happening, the phone is crucial evidence, if it was dropped before he left his house the defence will use it in there favour if not, it could bury him, phone these days are like trackers, one of the first things the police retrieve ehen arresting anyone

Wonder if any of you can help with a few things please. Does anyone actually know where the accused lives in relation to were Alesha went missing? Not asking for anything to be revealed but maybe clear some of my confusion.
Accused left house at 1.54am apparently takes around 7 minutes to walk from his to Alesha house if whats been posted here is correct. so we assume 2.01 am arrival time . A comment just made by someone stating where the cctv was taken is near a pub so its nearer the crime scene than her home correct ? that was around 2.25/27 it must have took a good ten minutes carrying a child on a rocky shoreline with an incoming tide but low enough at points to be hardly noticeable. So 2.15 he has her that cuts down the wait time to around 15 minutes to take her.

Does this mean his house is much nearer the crime scene ? might account for the quick in and out trips between 3.35 and 4.05

Where the clothes are concerned was the hoody not found on the beach covered in seaweed the police picked it up and lobbed it in a skip but it would have been contaminated anyway I do hope it had a stray hair but doubt it.

Someone also pointed out about condom and spermicide great catch ) I often think people like me think forensics are like csi and its not and simple things like this are sometimes overlooked but could be hugely beneficial. I do hope they have thought of this.

nt sure what any of this means but would clear some of this up for me .

Im also pretty sure his sister is nothing to do with anything she probably came back with his friend at 12,30 because he used her phone to fb call so she was probably home when he left an hour and a half after telling his pal he was sad angry suicidal and wanted to harm himself

From the CCTV evidence it states that he walked towards Rothesay which would pass the Mcphail house . This means his house would have been further towards Port Bannatyne . The road splits into two , a High Rd and a Shore Road .
I am assuming it is High Road so if you have a 7 minute walking distance then would be very near the place where body was found. Also CCTV shows him returning from a different direction to the one he set of which would tally with him doing a loop along the beach with victim .
Also with regard to his defence of meeting T. M it does not correspond with the conversation they had the next day that says Doesn't matter in relation to a missed call which would suggest that they had not had contact the night before as she is trying to find out why he had called her

From the CCTV evidence it states that he walked towards Rothesay which would pass the Mcphail house . This means his house would have been further towards Port Bannatyne . The road splits into two , a High Rd and a Shore Road .
I am assuming it is High Road so if you have a 7 minute walking distance then would be very near the place where body was found. Also CCTV shows him returning from a different direction to the one he set of which would tally with him doing a loop along the beach with victim .
Also with regard to his defence of meeting T. M it does not correspond with the conversation they had the next day that says Doesn't matter in relation to a missed call which would suggest that they had not had contact the night before as she is trying to find out why he had called her

Where exactly was the body found?

I cant understand why the police have not shut his Y.T channel down, the trampoline clip gives so much away and the channel grows daily because of all the media attention, does anyone know why it has not been shut down

I cant understand why the police have not shut his Y.T channel down, the trampoline clip gives so much away and the channel grows daily because of all the media attention, does anyone know why it has not been shut down
How exactly does it give so much away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member