IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the man is just evil

Jussie Smollett‏Verified account @JussieSmollett
.@AOC is only speaking facts. This is so far beyond political party affiliation. Across the world...no matter the border...from sea to shining sea...45 and all his white hooded cohorts are a national disgrace. And if you support them...so are you. Clowns.

Chicago PD alone reported 12 detectives. You know FBI and others put other cases aside to run fingerprints, DNA etc. for this case. What a potential waste. Who runs around at 2 AM in Chicago with a bottle of bleach just waiting to pour it on someone that you don't even know is gay? Seriously?

JMO

And even recognized him as being on the show.....enough to call him "Empire." I think someone has a very inflated view of themselves.

Chicago PD alone reported 12 detectives. You know FBI and others put other cases aside to run fingerprints, DNA etc. for this case. What a potential waste. Who runs around at 2 AM in Chicago with a bottle of bleach just waiting to pour it on someone that you don't even know is gay? Seriously?

JMO
At 2 AM on what was expected to be one of the coldest days in 25 years.

Why did he bring MAGA hats into this? It's clear he was trying to vilify those of us who are on the president's side, yes not afraid to say it. Why intentionally try to cause more hate?
I suppose they'll try to spin it as "political activism" although it clearly was not, if this was proven to be a vile hoax.:mad:
moo

I’m not telling anyone how to post. But I want to suggest that we all try to keep politics out of the thread, as much as we can. Tricia threatened to shut it down if we veered into politics, and it’d sure be a shame if it closed, just when the story was getting really, really, interesting.

I like how the panel on CNN offered advice to JS on how he could mend his reputation. One suggested he go on an apology tour and let the American people know his really deep feelings as to why he would do such a thing....blah, blah, blah

Well, yes, but she's white and heterosexual. No need to treat with kid gloves.
And she's Jewish.
Anti-semitism has been revived and is alive and well all over the world, sadly. But its not considered "relevant". One only has to look at The Marais district in Paris, the 4th arrondissement for evidence. I'm not saying that the JS case is like the RB case, but she's also a celebrity who got a very hard slap and her career is done, over something that was not a criminal act. It will be interesting how the JS case plays out if its proven to be a hoax.
moo

Last edited:
I’m not telling anyone how to post. But I want to suggest that we all try to keep politics out of the thread, as much as we can. Tricia threatened to shut it down if we veered into politics, and it’d sure be a shame if it closed, just when the story was getting really, really, interesting.
But sadly this act appeared to be political, imho, as it was alleged to be a hate crime.
What else could it be classified as, if not a political statement?
moo

I like how the panel on CNN offered advice to JS on how he could mend his reputation. One suggested he go on an apology tour and let the American people know his really deep feelings as to why he would do such a thing....blah, blah, blah

No surprise to me that CNN would endorse JS perpetrating a hate crime.

JMO
When it is -10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members