Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this morning by accident checking our local weather of a film group from Virginia joining the search for Cheryl Coker, they are investigating the disappearance of Chelsey Coe, from Miamisburg, ( about 5-6 miles from here in riverside) and will shift focus to Cheryl
Do any of you sleuths recongize this group headed by Josh Fourman, I enclosed the attachment if any want to look at the news article
Here is the article for those that want to read it
Group from Virginia film company join the search for Cheryl Coker

I noticed this morning by accident checking our local weather of a film group from Virginia joining the search for Cheryl Coker, they are investigating the disappearance of Chelsey Coe, from Miamisburg, ( about 5-6 miles from here in riverside) and will shift focus to Cheryl
Do any of you sleuths recongize this group headed by Josh Fourman, I enclosed the attachment if any want to look at the news article
If what I found is correct then they are part of Living Dead Paranormal. If that is who they are I don't know what they are doing or if they know what they are doing.

I found something strange this am I went to Kroger grocery store which is the same parking lot where here SUV was abandoned, walking in the doors the missing person sign about Cheryl posted, stopped at McDonald’s for coffee same poster, why all of sudden are signs popping up, we went for 3 months with no signage, is it because of the police saying they have a suspect, I’m confused....

I found something strange this am I went to Kroger grocery store which is the same parking lot where here SUV was abandoned, walking in the doors the missing person sign about Cheryl posted, stopped at McDonald’s for coffee same poster, why all of sudden are signs popping up, we went for 3 months with no signage, is it because of the police saying they have a suspect, I’m confused....

The good folks that run the missing FB pages have been providing posters and a lot of locals been placing and replacing them

So this Virginia film group that’s here to focus on the Coe and Coker case, does anybody know how they proceed to find Cheryl, that the police or friends that have initiated searches.
The way I see it the only way to find Cheryl is for LE to drag there suspect by the knap of their neck to the site.
That statement above stating living dead paranormal, I hope this means there not like that lousy ghost adventures show on tv
Have any of you sleuths in your past history seen them in action on other cases, I just hope there legit, and not wasting people’s time or getting hopes up

So this Virginia film group that’s here to focus on the Coe and Coker case, does anybody know how they proceed to find Cheryl, that the police or friends that have initiated searches.
The way I see it the only way to find Cheryl is for LE to drag there suspect by the knap of their neck to the site.
That statement above stating living dead paranormal, I hope this means there not like that lousy ghost adventures show on tv
Have any of you sleuths in your past history seen them in action on other cases, I just hope there legit, and not wasting people’s time or getting hopes up
From what I understand, they covered a lot of ground yesterday and were very helpful. I mean, we're complaining because there are no searches being done, now that a group has offered their help and came through with it, we're going to complain because they're a paranormal group? I'm just glad that Cheryl's friends and this group went out and made the effort yesterday. I'm not sure, but I believe they are planning more searches again in the future- not sure if it will be with this group or not, but it's nice to see people taking action and looking for Cheryl!

That's a good thing, though, right? Good to see her friends taking action. Maybe a customer who didn't think something they saw was important and might come forward.

Does anyone know where they are looking,of all the possible areas around here it would take forever I know the weather here today is a bit crappy, freezing rain , probably hindering there searches.
I would like to know what their thoughts are at the lack of real interest in this case to date, the families silence,
When in a earlier post it was mentioned living dead paranormal, I am very interested in how they obtain results, do they have specialized equipment or is it just plain gut experience and looking at a case with fresh eyes

I am asking other sleuths who have investigated other cases, when the police the other day stated they have a suspect in Cheryl’s case how much longer before we know who it is and when the arrest will take place
I always thought once named a suspect all that was left was to arrest the individual
Any thoughts on their LE thought process

From what I understand, they covered a lot of ground yesterday and were very helpful. I mean, we're complaining because there are no searches being done, now that a group has offered their help and came through with it, we're going to complain because they're a paranormal group? I'm just glad that Cheryl's friends and this group went out and made the effort yesterday. I'm not sure, but I believe they are planning more searches again in the future- not sure if it will be with this group or not, but it's nice to see people taking action and looking for Cheryl!

I completely agree. One of the news articles I read said this group has helped with searches before, and in their previous experiences (whether it be following cases or helping LE or doing an independent search), they said that bodies are usually close to where a car is dumped. So, yeah, I'm with you...if they travel from Virginia to help try to locate something...a piece of clothing, a clue, anything...I salute their efforts.

I am asking other sleuths who have investigated other cases, when the police the other day stated they have a suspect in Cheryl’s case how much longer before we know who it is and when the arrest will take place
I always thought once named a suspect all that was left was to arrest the individual
Any thoughts on their LE thought process

It could take awhile, @tooltimetim before an arrest happens. They have to have all their ducks in a row before doing so, and it would help, if Cheryl is deceased, if they could find her body. There's something that they're waiting for before an arrest is made. Patience. Look at Kelsey Berreth's case- they know her fiance killed her, they have evidence of it, he's been arrested, but they haven't found Kelsey's remains yet.

We don't know what evidence, other than cell phone texts, that LE has just yet on the suspect. They know more, but again, if they botch this investigation, then the suspect will go free. We don't want that, we want justice for Cheryl.

I completely agree. One of the news articles I read said this group has helped with searches before, and in their previous experiences (whether it be following cases or helping LE or doing an independent search), they said that bodies are usually close to where a car is dumped. So, yeah, I'm with you...if they travel from Virginia to help try to locate something...a piece of clothing, a clue, anything...I salute their efforts.
Same here. It appears they were out for hours yesterday, going over that area with a fine tooth comb. That helped eliminate finding Cheryl there or any evidence of her personal belongings being scattered in that area, and helps them to search another location. Process of elimination, and patience. We all want answers for Cheryl's family and friends, and we all want justice for Cheryl. I do wish that her family would have taken advantage of some other fine PI's and search teams to help search for her.

I post above #742, they mention who ever sent text really wanted bill and GF together, first off no woman in their right mind would send that text, too me this definately has all the earmarks of a kid doing this, plus I don’t think Bill or the GF would take Cheryl’s phone to send this text, plus at that point in August Cheryl wouldn’t have let Bill within a 100 ft of her, because Cheryl was planning her new life

Per Cheryl's coworker, the daughter had no idea of gf's existence until shortly before trip. What kind of shocker would that be for a 15 yr old girl to see her dad take another woman on vacation. Nice example for daughter of how a man should treat a woman. Pretty sure she doesn't think daddy is the good guy any longer.

Last edited:
I wonder who the “suspect” is that LE mentions in above article, I have a gut feeling it’s not William, too obvious

It's too obvious because it is most likely him. According to statistics kept by U. S. DOJ, 93% percent of women murdered meet their end at the hands of men they knew, and nearly 70% are murdered by their partner.

Per Cheryl's coworker, the daughter had no idea of gf's existence until shortly before trip. What kind of shocker would that be for a 15 yr old girl to see her dad take another woman on vacation. Nice example for daughter of how a man should treat a woman. Pretty sure she doesn't think daddy is the good guy any longer.

That doesn't surprise me. That's a messed up thing to do. Definitely think Bill's emotions were high during that time, and felt he was justified in bringing the gf because mom had just dumped him.

Do you know when Cheryl decided to pull out of the Florida vacation plans? Or where they specifically went in Florida?

I hope this film group can produce either new evidence or a body, but I have my doubts at this late in the game, it’s a proven fact in missing persons cases the first 48-96 hours are the most critical, in this case the was a lackluster attempt in the beginning so a lot of evidence was destroyed either by the suspect or Mother Nature,
Let’s assume at this point the “suspect” did not accomplish this crime by his or herself, second due to the lackluster attempt and silience this suspect has had and I am being sarcastic, about 97,000 times to move the remains or evidence, or let’s not put our guard down there could be a small percentage chance that Cheryl is alive sitting at the beach in Florida
And as per above did Cheryl file for divorce for a different reason before finding out about the GF, or is that the root cause

Does anyone know who Cheryl had been seeing? Has anyone looked into that person - background, criminal history - if they do know who that is? Did either of Cheryl's daughters know of the existence of that guy prior to her disappearance?

Does anyone know who Cheryl had been seeing? Has anyone looked into that person - background, criminal history - if they do know who that is? Did either of Cheryl's daughters know of the existence of that guy prior to her disappearance?
From what I had read, and it's been awhile back, the person she was allegedly seeing was questioned.

Last edited:
Did she meet at an encounter or a dating site,
Also after reading over all our posts for the umteenth time I think I figured out why the family was silient all these months, remember back when william did that WHIO interview and when asked he refused to say for fear of hurting his daughter, so was this the launching pad of a direct order from him , say nothing do nothing so we don’t hurt the daughter,
But if that’s the case and even what he said in the interview, kids today will get all the info they want off the internet, so what’s he protecting her from, ???

From what I had read, and it's been awhile back, the person she was allegedly seeing was questioned and cleared. I don't know though for sure if she was actually seeing him, or if he was just a friend. It was never clear that their relationship was a friendship or dating.
Actually, she was dating the guy - even saying where she met the guy. They haven't said that person is cleared only that he was cooperative.

Cheryl Coker: Police confirm they have suspect in missing woman's case

Cheryl Coker, too, had begun dating, and met a man she liked at Julia's Nite Club in Miami Township. Police have also questioned him and say he has been fully cooperative.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie