CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wondered is it PF that wanted full custody or his mom? With what he did, he was pretty busy (maybe) and it sounded like the little girls care was left to someone else.
I don't think he wanted full custody so much as he wanted not to drive over to her house and pick up K every morning so she could go to work. It was inconvenient for him. MOO

I don't think he wanted full custody so much as he wanted not to drive over to her house and pick up K every morning so she could go to work. MOO

Ahh, I did not know he drove over to pick up the little girl....a simple solution, was for the adults to meet half way! Still thee is more to the story.

Last edited:
Ahh, I did not know he drove over to pick up the little girl....a simple solution, was for the adults to meet half way! Still thee is more to the story.
IIRC, one of KB's neighbors said that she saw PF's red truck over there often when he came to pick up or drop off the child. I will look for a link later, so MOO for now.

I understand the decorum order to
mean that cell phone cameras
can't be used for recording or
photographs
(without prior
approval), not that cell phones
aren't allowed. Let's hope that's right. ;)

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/Decorum Order.pdf
MOO

Bump, I agree Pommy

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

"The State released a decorum order for Tuesday's hearing. No recording is allowed inside the courthouse. That said, tweeting is allowed from inside the courtroom. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA"

JMO
Interesting.

So, yeah, what was PF doing near Westcliffe.

This other case is interesting in that some think she was put in an old mine near Crestone which is near Westcliffe. Hmmmmm Must be some old mine shafts around there for sure.

btw-I have been to Gunnison where KR had also lived at some point and it was so beautiful and had some of the best trout fishing I have ever experienced. Gunnison was also where I saw some wild bighorn sheep up on the side of a mountain. Colorado has some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen here in the US.

I thought about the mines in that area also but do think that it could also be the first place to look, then again mines being a place that may seem to be obvious could be overlooked.

Gunnison

Sad sad story, don’t think it made it here.
Poor Jacob ☹️

Stephanie Jackson to plea on charges in Jacob Millison murder - The Crested Butte News

How the actual fack can they still say that after all that came out this week it may not of been much but it was definitive . I may not like idahos plea deal but it sinks pf yet the good ole boy network doesn't seem to get it
The arrogance of these people. Especially C Cline. Hmmmmmm so Mr.C. all bent out of shape over people saying bad things about PF( without evidence) Yet he disparaged KB from the get go. Saying she's taken off before. Blah blah blah.(Without evidence).
HMMMMMMM.

the preliminary hearing on 2/19 will allow for witness testimony from the prosecution. i guess this amended wrongful death filing has gotten my hopes up but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say CB will be one of the prosecutions witnesses and some of her testimony will directly align with some of the statements made in the wrongful death filing. it may be CB's way of telegraphing. if i was the public defender it might be seen as a crib sheet to prepare for the cross examination. maybe a slightly snarky way to control. oh well, i'll see. fingers crossed CB is on the witness list. MOO. heck, i wish court tv was still on the air and was allowed to do this prelim cause now i have the time to watch.

I swore I was done talking about mine shafts on this thread, but I'm giving it one more shot. In the 1920's, 30's and 40's Muriel Sibell Wolle, a professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder, located every hardrock mine shaft and placer dump in the state of Colorado. Her epic book "Stampede to Timberline" pub. 1949, is still the mineral lode locators bible. It is still in publication, on Amazon.com for $11.46 hardcover and $9.99 softback. It is not available by download.
I bought a copy directly from Prof. Wolle in 1967, and the last I remember it, it was in a box of other well used books in the top of my garage, completely worn out and bound with duct tape and cardboard. It's not there now, or I would look up the possible mines for you posters that keep insisting LE should be searching those places.
https://www.amazon.com/Stampede-Timberline-Muriel-Sibell-Wolle/dp/B00AR4K1BW

CO Courts‏ @CoCourts
A decorum order is available for the 2/19 preliminary hearing in 18CR330, People v. Frazee. Please note: No still photography or videography allowed in the courtroom or courthouse that day. https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=2867 …

1:18 PM - 15 Feb 2019

OK, be ready for tweets only until after the hearing!
I imagine there will be lots of press outside the courthouse to see PF entering and leaving, maybe a lot as he leaves the jailhouse.

IIRC, one of KB's neighbors said that she saw PF's red truck over there often when he came to pick up or drop off the child. I will look for a link later, so MOO for now.

Red truck

Her neighbor also provided some context that could help investigators about what happened Thanksgiving Day, saying they saw another red truck at the house. Berreth owns two cars — a red Chevy pickup and a small sedan — according to Stanfill.

Patrick Frazee, Berreth’s fiance, also owns a red pickup truck.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor said they never saw anybody on Thanksgiving Day, but having lived there while Berreth has over the last two years, they said they’ve seen the pickup before. They’ve also seen a man driving the pickup that has come and gone from the home to pick up or drop off a baby.

Neighbor: Kelsey Berreth is ‘a very kind-hearted person’

Eta

Does that read that Kelsey’s two vehicles were there and 2 red trucks.?

Last edited:
I took it as her two vehicles, one is a red truck and PF’s red truck.
Red truck

Her neighbor also provided some context that could help investigators about what happened Thanksgiving Day, saying they saw another red truck at the house. Berreth owns two cars — a red Chevy pickup and a small sedan — according to Stanfill.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor said they never saw anybody on Thanksgiving Day, but having lived there while Berreth has over the last two years, they said they’ve seen the pickup before. They’ve also seen a man driving the pickup that has come and gone from the home to pick up or drop off a baby.

Eta

I don't think he wanted full custody so much as he wanted not to drive over to her house and pick up K every morning so she could go to work. It was inconvenient for him. MOO
I totally agree. It was about convenience, doing what he said NOT what she wanted, and about possession. IMO

the preliminary hearing on 2/19 will allow for witness testimony from the prosecution. i guess this amended wrongful death filing has gotten my hopes up but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say CB will be one of the prosecutions witnesses and some of her testimony will directly align with some of the statements made in the wrongful death filing. it may be CB's way of telegraphing. if i was the public defender it might be seen as a crib sheet to prepare for the cross examination. maybe a slightly snarky way to control. oh well, i'll see. fingers crossed CB is on the witness list. MOO. heck, i wish court tv was still on the air and was allowed to do this prelim cause now i have the time to watch.
Here's some good news for you. Court TV is doing a relaunch in May of LIVE gavel to gavel coverage!

Vinnie Politan‏Verified account @VinniePolitan
NEW Court TV Anchor REVEALED!

Vinnie Politan on Twitter

8:31 AM - 31 Jan 2019

Video with more details at link above

I swore I was done talking about mine shafts on this thread, but I'm giving it one more shot. In the 1920's, 30's and 40's Muriel Sibell Wolle, a professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder, located every hardrock mine shaft and placer dump in the state of Colorado. Her epic book "Stampede to Timberline" pub. 1949, is still the mineral lode locators bible. It is still in publication, on Amazon.com for $11.46 hardcover and $9.99 softback. It is not available by download.
I bought a copy directly from Prof. Wolle in 1967, and the last I remember it, it was in a box of other well used books in the top of my garage, completely worn out and bound with duct tape and cardboard. It's not there now, or I would look up the possible mines for you posters that keep insisting LE should be searching those places.
https://www.amazon.com/Stampede-Timberline-Muriel-Sibell-Wolle/dp/B00AR4K1BW

Thanks for the excellent book reference.
Those types of books are invaluable.

Reminds me of the book my Dad gave me as he was teaching me how to deer hunt many years ago. This book (and my Dad) taught me how to properly field dress a deer.

The Complete Deer Hunt by Joe DeFalco

Red truck

Eta

ETA: Yes, it reads that KB's two vehicles (sedan & red truck) were in their parking slots, and PF's own red truck was parked sideways, behind them.

KK had KB's phone on Nov. 24, by her own admission in court, under oath. KB was last seen alive on Nov. 22. Who, other than PF, who had baby K, would be posting on SM that KB was missing prior to Dec. 2, when CB called PF and then the police?
You're right. At first I was thinking KL or MS (both knowing of solicitation attempts) might have put 2+2 together if they saw posts before Dec. 2nd made by family or friends reaching out that they hadn't heard from KB. I'm certain KL knew KB's fate when she transported the phone on the 24th, regardless of PF telling her or not. MOO

I imagine there will be lots of press outside the courthouse to see PF entering and leaving, maybe a lot as he leaves the jailhouse.

Do you suppose they'll go with orange jailhouse overalls this time, to better coordinate with the bullet proof vest, or will they stick with the stylish green and white stripes? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow