OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching Investigation Discovery. They had a Walmart receipt. By scanning the bar code on it they pulled up the camera video showing the entrance just before the purchase and one over the top of the register at the time of the purchase. So, a Walmart receipt can definitely show evidence of purchases used in crimes. A Lowes receipt showed the time and video when more things were purchased to commit the crime.... Little things mean a lot...

Dudley, are these investigations on that show. I'm not familiar with it, but it looks very interesting!

I remember reading AW's FB either after the murders or after they got to Alaska, and she was literally " boasting" that she had all she ever needed in her life WITH HER- her two grandchildren and her two sons who were outdoorsmen and loved to hunt. Sick!!! Yea, IMO, she was extremely obsessed with her grandchildren!

I remember reading AW's FB either after the murders or after they got to Alaska, and she was literally " boasting" that she had all she ever needed in her life WITH HER- her two grandchildren and her two sons who were outdoorsmen and loved to hunt. Sick!!! Yea, IMO, she was extremely obsessed with her grandchildren!

I remember that. She called SR her "mini-me" at least once. Gag.

Speaking of Fredericka's possible role versus George Wagner III being masterminds.

Is anyone else familiar with this character? What an interesting look at narcissism, power, and manipulation within a dysfunctional family. (Livia Soprano from The Sopranos)

artworks-000230391082-e44w87-t500x500.jpg

Betty P, I see no mention of this incident in the local news there, but it was March 11, 2017. I believe I also saw it on . The baby is a girl and was born October 18, 2016. See link below.

Also, JMO, Tabitha and George were very much in love. I don't know what happened, but I would venture to say, both their hearts were broken at having to part (all based on FB posts and photos of those days).

One other thing....July 2015, on the Defiance Farms FB, AW began to sell her pigs and and everything not nailed down, regretting doing so, due to "unexpected family issues" (or something very close).

Births at SOMC - Community Common

Jmo, but how did the W get Rita to forge the papers prior to the killing? I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t say these papers are no good and all H has to do is say I didn’t sign these. I also don’t think the W said well grandma we are going to kill her so she can’t say so. So either the W said grandma this is H signature and Rita notarized them (which is illegal and she needs charged like she is) or the papers were done after the killings and the W said hey grandma this is to make sure we keep S and she doesn’t go into state custody and at that point Rita notarized them (and again illegal and needs charged) Jmo.

Jmo, but how did the W get Rita to forge the papers prior to the killing? I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t say these papers are no good and all H has to do is say I didn’t sign these. I also don’t think the W said well grandma we are going to kill her so she can’t say so. So either the W said grandma this is H signature and Rita notarized them (which is illegal and she needs charged like she is) or the papers were done after the killings and the W said hey grandma this is to make sure we keep S and she doesn’t go into state custody and at that point Rita notarized them (and again illegal and needs charged) Jmo.

IMO, it is as the evidence states, and the date was 4/3/16. I think Rita knew full well what she was doing and I believe these forgeries were done to get past the borders. Also, remember, all 4 Ws are charged with forgery. That is very telling. All JMO.

IMO, it is as the evidence states, and the date was 4/3/16. I think Rita knew full well what she was doing and I believe these forgeries were done to get past the borders. Also, remember, all 4 Ws are charged with forgery. That is very telling. All JMO.
They may be dated at 4/3/16, but that may not be the date they were done jmo

Dudley, are these investigations on that show. I'm not familiar with it, but it looks very interesting!
Basically true investigations of mostly murders but also other crimes like kidnapping and just missing people. They describe how the crime was investigated even interviewing the LE that did the investigation and relatives and friends of the victims...

If Rita forged papers to facilitate the "vacation" (as they st first claimed) to Alaska she'd have been charged with more and bigger crimes. imo.
My opinion is it was before hand to try to get custody by bullying HMR with the fake papers. When that didn't work they resorted to murder.
It's also my opinion they felt they were advocating for SR by removing her for some reason.
Also interesting AW referred to her s her "mini-me" as if SR was her own daughter. Twisted thinking of a woman yearning for a female child? She did take on a mother's role caring for her grandkids. IMO.
Or perhaps HMR didn't jump st letting her babysit?

Basically true investigations of mostly murders but also other crimes like kidnapping and just missing people. They describe how the crime was investigated even interviewing the LE that did the investigation and relatives and friends of the victims...
If the 2Grandmothers receive a 10 year sentence, then that will be life for both of them and will open the door for the victims to file civil suits for Flying W Farm.

Anyone (including any of us) can add names or words on the Urban Dictionary site.

It was suggested to me that maybe someone involved in this case (or that game) added it to the UD website.

Urban Dictionary: New Word

They may be dated at 4/3/16, but that may not be the date they were done jmo

I understand what you're saying, so when do you think they were done and why?

The evidence seems rock solid to me. JMO

Thank you!

FrescaandSouthernComfort, do you think there is any significance in the location of one of the arrests? TY

The wags where not half as smart as they thought they where. Why didn't they just sustain from illegal activities for a few weeks and then plant some drugs on the property the child was staying followed by a "tip" to the authorities. Im sure with all the stuff they found on the Rhodens property it wouldn't be very hard at all to prove it an unstable environment for children. Im pretty stupid so that might not work either.

The wags where not half as smart as they thought they where. Why didn't they just sustain from illegal activities for a few weeks and then plant some drugs on the property the child was staying followed by a "tip" to the authorities. Im sure with all the stuff they found on the Rhodens property it wouldn't be very hard at all to prove it an unstable environment for children. Im pretty stupid so that might not work either.
It might have been a good claim for custody-until DR moved with hr, sr and ch2 to the new place.

I understand what you're saying, so when do you think they were done and why?

The evidence seems rock solid to me. JMO
I don’t know when they were done. But it seems obvious they were. Jmo

According to his attorney,
GW3 is the one being accused of being the mastermind.
There is one way Fred could have been involved with the murders before they occurred---without getting charged---she simply didn't get caught. No evidence to link her.

If she did know about the murder plan ahead of time I think it was more along the lines of her giving her approval, and then the 4 Wagners equally plotted and planned together.

The mastermind is the one who thought the solution to getting SW away from the
Rhodens ---was to commit multiple murders. Someone had to be the FIRST TO SAY IT.
.....My 2 Cents.....
I'm interested to see the evidence of whose money paid for the bulletproof vests. Did discovery say exactly how many were found at FW'S farm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni