CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That something could be a slug from a bullet embedded in the wall or ceiling. If a gun was the murder weapon.

Ohhhh... What a brilliant suggestion! Now you got me thinking. What if a spent shell casing went down a radiator grate or the slug that killed KB was embedded somewhere he could not retrieve it such as inside the wall? He could easily patch a hole in the drywall and touch it up so you never knew it was there, but tearing apart the house to find ammo would make too much noise and take too much time. MOO.

If a gun was used the caliber could determine the amount of forensic evidence, depending on the number of shots fired. KK told MS "she had never seen such evil" if a gun was the murder weapon I speculate it was a large caliber handgun and several shots fired. I am thinking this is what KK was talking about, the massive amount of blood to clean up.
Still not sold on the gun theory at this point.

RSBM

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf

I think it is interesting that the quote "the restaurant Darrell likes" is included in the complaint document. I'm wondering if that means that Frazee did not actually say Cracker Barrel at first. Perhaps CB asked PF where they went to eat for Thanksgiving and perhaps PF couldn't remember the name of the place he had planned to say so he said something like, "We went to that place Darrell likes... you know... um..." and perhaps CB said, "Cracker Barrel?" and PF replied, "Yeah, that's it, Cracker Barrel."
It would have been obvious PF was lying if the conversation went like that. It also would have been easy to verify that PF and KB didn't go there with video and CC statements but I'm thinking there must be some reason we were told that Cracker Barrel is "the restaurant Darrell [Berreth] likes" in the complaint.

MOO.

Keep in mind that CB said, in her December 10 interview on national TV, that she thought KB might be waiting for PF and their child to take her to get a Christmas tree on Thanksgiving evening, and then "they might have gotten something to eat, or something like that".
She WILL be asked to explain which it was and why in court. I'm not going to try to second guess what she will say zat that time. IMO

Keep in mind that CB said, in her December 10 interview on national TV, that she thought KB might be waiting for PF and their child to take her to get a Christmas tree on Thanksgiving evening, and then "they might have gotten something to eat, or something like that".
She WILL be asked to explain which it was and why in court. I'm not going to try to second guess what she will say zat that time. IMO
Now I have to watch it again, I thought CB stated Kelsey had not started decorating for Christmas because she thought PF and Baby K wanted to go pick out a tree, so she was holding off buying anything.

Actually, that is not what she said. Here is the video:

I previously transcribed the part about the Christmas Tree in an earlier thread:

About 2:10 the reporter asks: "When you talked to her most recently, what has she said, what has she been like?"
CB: "She's been happy. She's been wanting to decorate for Christmas and excited about that but she thought that maybe her fiance and K* were planning to get the Christmas tree themselves and so she was holding off on buying something. She was planning her Christmas list and calling people wanting to know what was on their list for Christmas. Her job was going well.. Yeah, I just don't see any issues in her life at this time."

*Baby's name redacted by me

The link is in post 1255, CB definitely said " she thought her fiancé and Kaylee wanted to go get the Chritmas tree themselves.

Yes, exactly, and there was no mention that they were going to get a tree on Thanksgiving day either. That was only speculated by people who thought PF might use a tree ruse to murder KB in a remote location. Thankfully PF was not nearly that bright. He apparently murdered her in her home and left some evidence behind when he did. IMO, we gave PF way too much credit in kicking around our possible scenarios. He is no mastermind or he would not be sitting behind bars with 5 murder related charges against him despite the fact no body has been found. It takes solid evidence to charge someone with murder without a body. MOO.

Hey y’all
Trying to catchup.
IMO if PF wanted to discipline the child like his animals especially the dogs (pinching the ear is one technique I’m thinking of and would normally not be harmful but PF IMO is a “a bit heavy handed”. IMO)
I feel like KB would have said “NO, absolutely not” and IMO she would have said it in front of the child, God and everybody. That may be the reason for his statement to CB regarding him not liking KB putting him down in front of the child.
^^all IMO

Ps. Really didn’t real want to type that out.
CarolinePolly}; o
I understand how you can think this, but at first sight of any hands on that baby I think KB would have none of that and not wanted to leave her in his care unsupervised. That said, it makes me think, like others, this was about custody. Ugh...so sad for all of the B’s

Has KK been given immunity for testifying against PF?

What is going to happen to KK for her involvement?

Hey y’all
Trying to catchup.
IMO if PF wanted to discipline the child like his animals especially the dogs (pinching the ear is one technique I’m thinking of and would normally not be harmful but PF IMO is a “a bit heavy handed”. IMO)
I feel like KB would have said “NO, absolutely not” and IMO she would have said it in front of the child, God and everybody. That may be the reason for his statement to CB regarding him not liking KB putting him down in front of the child.
^^all IMO

Ps. Really didn’t real want to type that out.
CarolinePolly}; o

While I can see KB objecting to something like that I think we are over-thinking this a bit-- I think KB didn't put PF down in front of Baby K at all. That is in a list of "false statements, misrepresentations, and/or calculated omissions" that PF told the CB on the phone on Dec 2nd:
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf

Frazee LIED about KB putting him down as a reason he ended the relationship. He lied about ending the relationship too. And then he lied some more. We don't need to try to figure out what KB might have said or done that ticked him off or ended the relationship because she very likely did nothing at all and the relationship didn't end in a break up (instead, she was murdered by PF). These lies were the words of man who had just murdered his fiance, the mother of his child. He wanted to make his actions of not acting concerned that KB was "missing" seem reasonable to her family and eventually to the world.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members