CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasn’t been given immunity, but plead guilty to a lesser charge, IMO, in exchange for her testimony.

Unless she does not tell truth when questioned on the stand. That means telling exactly what she told investigators. Then all deals are off and she will be charged, tried and sentenced as according to agreement with LE and Prosecutors.

Has KK been given immunity for testifying against PF?

What is going to happen to KK for her involvement?

No immunity. KK pleaded guilty to a charge of evidence tampering and admitted that she "moved" KB's phone after learning that PF had murdered KB. She will have to testify in PF's trial and she will be sentenced for her charge after PF's trial is over. If she lies or doesn't testify against PF, her deal is off.
Idaho nurse pleads guilty to tampering with evidence in Kelsey Berreth case

KB was officially last seen at the Safeway. Her hair was not fixed like she was going to dinner. She apparently went right home and PF’s truck was seen blocking both of her vehicles between 12:30-1:00 PM. Her makeup bag was found in her house when her brother arrived. I don’t think she ever left her home alive after returning from Safeway.
There is no CC from Cracker Barrel released showing the three. All Cracker Barrel’s I have been in have signs informing you of their CC.

I was thinking PF may have had last supper with KK at Cracker Barrel, then he disposed of the body/gun.
But if that was the case, wouldn't we have heard about this, OR is it still to come.
MOO.

Something interesting I learned from a previous WS case regarding “last known location” based on video surveillance.... in a previous case, LE released the last known location and video of a missing person to be a convenience store near my neighborhood. I know for a fact that there was subsequent video of the missing person at another location later in the day, however that video showed the victim along with the suspect (who has since plead guilty to murder). This was eye opening for me and now I always question last known location information.

Just passing this along in general...

What burns in my mind since M's interview was that "she (KK) had never seen that kind of evil in anyone."
bbm
Maybe, PF murdered KB in front of his little daughter and KKL learned of it, when (if) she showed up at KB's home to take the baby. I'm somehow convinced, KKL played a role in taking little K at some time, so PF could do, what he had to finish. I don't think, he would have driven back and forth to his mama in the middle of his evil "elimination process".

I’ve wondered that as well. I think there may be some sightings of his truck that we aren’t privy to just yet...hopefully that is the case.

I also think that however well PF thought he had this planned, there was hate and rage at play. I think he may have killed her in a very brutal, hands on way. As much as I hate thinking that, I also think that she fought him with everything she had. For her and her sweet baby. MOO
I was thinking about the car/truck today. Here’s the thing, cars that you see in your neighborhood all the time ...well, you don’t really think about it much , right? Because they’re always there. It’s the cars that don’t “belong“ that you would be much more likely to notice, recollect the time of day you saw it, when it left. When I see my neighbors cars I’m not thinking about it. PF’s truck being there would’ve been the norm. So it’s my opinion that the people witnessing his truck there could easily mistake when and for how long. Perhaps that’s why it wasn’t noted , the comings and going’s, during the days following Thanksgiving.

Unless she does not tell truth when questioned on the stand. That means telling exactly what she told investigators. Then all deals are off and she will be charged, tried and sentenced as according to agreement with LE and Prosecutors.
I only hope she buries herself on the stand! I have no idea how involved she was, but IMHO, it’s way more than she admitted to. Unfortunately, her lawyer has guided her as to what to say and she will stay on script. Again, hoping she crumbles on cross....

bbm
Maybe, PF murdered KB in front of his little daughter and KKL learned of it, when (if) she showed up at KB's home to take the baby. I'm somehow convinced, KKL played a role in taking little K at some time, so PF could do, what he had to finish. I don't think, he would have driven back and forth to his mama in the middle of his evil "elimination process".
I agree , I think the murder was hurried and no time for all the back n forth to SF.

Something interesting I learned from a previous WS case regarding “last known location” based on video surveillance.... in a previous case, LE released the last known location and video of a missing person to be a convenience store near my neighborhood. I know for a fact that there was subsequent video of the missing person at another location later in the day, however that video showed the victim along with the suspect (who has since plead guilty to murder). This was eye opening for me and now I always question last known location information.

Just passing this along in general...

interesting. sometimes video isn't: clear/working/saved for some reason. Maybe LE got the Safeway video sooner... or there really is nothing later in time.

interesting. sometimes video isn't: clear/working/saved for some reason. Maybe LE got the Safeway video sooner... or there really is nothing later in time.
it is interesting. I think there something to the fact that there’s no video that’s been shown publicly of her leaving the store. I know there’s been theories about they’re trying to establish when she entered the store. But I think when she left the store is much more interesting to establish. And yet we’ve never seen it. I think that’s notable. You would think that on every news station there would be the same video of her entering the store with the baby and leaving... over and over again. I never saw it

A gun could tie in with your bathtub scenario. If I was threatened with a gun, my first thought would be to run to the bathroom and lock myself in there. I wouldn't pick up the baby for sure.

Perhaps she was shot in the tub. Agree it would be very loud.
Not really. No one in my neighborhood heard the accidental gunshot in my house.
I was in the next room and it sounded like someone blew up a paper bag and popped it.
The bullet was a .45 hollow point from a Glock.
I even doubted myself for about 2 seconds.
It was NOT a popped paper bag.
Moo

@Gardner & @Hatch,
Y’all are too kind.
CarolinePolly };o

I didn't mean to signal you out with my reply and I hope you don't feel that way. When I said "we are over thinking" I meant me as well. I think we all have been overthinking on this board and trying to make things fit with the lies that PF told. It was sort of an "aha moment" for me when that complaint document came out... Now we know PF was lying (or so say the Berreths and I believe them).
JMO. :)

HIGHLY HYPOTHETICAL FOLLOWS
If you really hate someone, you might ponder what the most painful thing you could do to them would be. Well, if it's to a young mother, it would be to take her child(ren).
Maybe he actually did say to kb something like this...I want full custody of the baby (knowing full well that would upset KB and cause an argument). Then in response she said something like this...that's not gonna happen. I'll fight you in the courts, and when they hear about your temper you can forget about it.
BUT in his mind he must win at all costs. But how? How can he win if not through the courts?
Then the death knoll sounded so-to-speak.
PF takes the baby and in his mind he wins as KB will never have the baby again.

I only hope she buries herself on the stand! I have no idea how involved she was, but IMHO, it’s way more than she admitted to. Unfortunately, her lawyer has guided her as to what to say and she will stay on script. Again, hoping she crumbles on cross....
I don't. She'll be testifying against PF and the prosecution needs the jury to believe her testimony. The last thing I want her to do is fall apart on the stand. She can fall apart later when (hopefully) she receives the maximum sentence the law allows. ;)

Krystal Kenney, 32, agreed to testify against Patrick Frazee, the man accused of killing Kelsey Berreth. As part of the deal, Kenney will not be allowed to speak to the media and will be required to cooperate in all related cases. The tampering charge is a class 6 felony.
Krystal Kenney pleads guilty to tampering charge, will testify against Frazee
MOO

Last edited:
HIGHLY HYPOTHETICAL FOLLOWS
If you really hate someone, you might ponder what the most painful thing you could do to them would be. Well, if it's to a young mother, it would be to take her child(ren).
Maybe he actually did say to kb something like this...I want full custody of the baby (knowing full well that would upset KB and cause an argument). Then in response she said something like this...that's not gonna happen. I'll fight you in the courts, and when they hear about your temper you can forget about it.
BUT in his mind he must win at all costs. But how? How can he win if not through the courts?
Then the death knoll sounded so-to-speak.
PF takes the baby and in his mind he wins as KB will never have the baby again.
Yes, well apparently he didn't actually feel KB was such a bad mother if he wasn't confident that he would get full custody in court. He chose to kill her instead.
He must have really hated her and resented her too. She was probably a constant reminder of how inadequate he was. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie