CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only hope she buries herself on the stand! I have no idea how involved she was, but IMHO, it’s way more than she admitted to. Unfortunately, her lawyer has guided her as to what to say and she will stay on script. Again, hoping she crumbles on cross....
That would not be good!
The more believable she is on the stand, the better chance that PF is convicted of murder.
If the jury finds too many holes in her story, they may not be convinced of the evidence that he killed her and he could be found not guilty!
Since they do not have a body, they need strong evidence, such as a confession to another person that he committed the murder. KK is the only person, it seems, that he told. Imo

I only hope she buries herself on the stand! I have no idea how involved she was, but IMHO, it’s way more than she admitted to. Unfortunately, her lawyer has guided her as to what to say and she will stay on script. Again, hoping she crumbles on cross....
I hope she buries PF on the stand. Her legal fate has already been sealed by cutting the deal to plead guilty to tampering with physical evidence. She'll get probation minimum, up to a max of 3 years in prison.

Yeah, the houses are really close together.

Suppressors are legal in most states, but they are regulated and require a lengthy waiting period.

If one of them purchased a suppressor, there would be a paper trail.

I truly don’t believe a gun was used, but if it was, I highly doubt PF used a suppressor.

They are seldom used in crimes, and the gun is still loud.
What if the cinnamon rolls acted as the silencer, which are the “evidence in the baked goods?” -
♀️Sorry guys, couldn’t resist !

it is interesting. I think there something to the fact that there’s no video that’s been shown publicly of her leaving the store. I know there’s been theories about they’re trying to establish when she entered the store. But I think when she left the store is much more interesting to establish. And yet we’ve never seen it. I think that’s notable. You would think that on every news station there would be the same video of her entering the store with the baby and leaving... over and over again. I never saw it
IMO, that isn't the case. LE released the video of her entering when she was still only missing. The video was given to show her appearance at the last known time she was present, and safe. It wouldn't benefit the case much to ask if the public had seen the back of a person, exiting the store. LE had no reason to release that portion of the video.

If KB was on PF's cellular plan, I can pretty much assure you that he had access to EVERYTHING on her phone. Oh that just pizzes me off to no end. Who exerts that kind of control over a woman, or anyone else for that matter?? PF is who!

ETA: IMO :mad:
Yes, my husband is the primary account holder on our Verizon plan. From his account, he can see all text logs, call logs and data usage. He added me as an Account Manager, so I can pay bills, speak to Verizon regarding issues, and go to the Verizon store to upgrade my phone.
Our college-age child has a phone on our plan. They can see their own phone logs, with their Login, but cannot view the other phones.
(Numbers texted to/from and calls to/from can be seen on the account, with the date/time but actual text script cannot.)

PF should have been able to use his own Login, as the Primary account holder, to relay to CB is there had been any activity on KB’s phone for text/data/phone usage.

I don't think they went to Cracker Barrel because if KB had been there, then THAT would be the last place she was seen in public. We would have had video of her at Cracker Barrel instead of the video of her at Safeway with baby K. At the point in time when the Safeway video was released they were treating this as a missing persons case.
MOO.

Her mother has always had said from the beginning that KB had plans to go out to dinner with PF and Baby K and that Thanksgiving Dinner was not at KB's house. Although she said that KB did not tell her where they were going for dinner. There are quotes of what CB said in this previous post: CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

We don't know what the recipe was that KB asked for from CB. I am curious to see if we find that out though, now that you bring it up. Also what did she buy at Safeway and were those items found put away at her house? I wonder if we will learn that.
MOO.
Good point about the last known sighting at the grocery store!
Cracker Barrel’s do have cameras in the retail storefront. I haven’t noticed if they also have them in the dining room, but definitely in the store/Cashier area.
No video released from a Cracker Barrel as her “last known sighting” may mean KB was never there.

I am hopeful from the level of detail we are seeing from CB that she started collecting facts and evidence very early even in her complete panic and heartbreak. I have felt early on she may have involved LE earlier for advice on what to do. This just based on gut feel of what I would do had there been prior tension as a mother. I think she will be a strong witness.

I wonder when she found out that one of his relatives worked for law enforcement. ( not sleuthing, that information has been in the media.)

I don't think they went to Cracker Barrel because if KB had been there, then THAT would be the last place she was seen in public. We would have had video of her at Cracker Barrel instead of the video of her at Safeway with baby K. At the point in time when the Safeway video was released they were treating this as a missing persons case.
MOO.

Her mother has always had said from the beginning that KB had plans to go out to dinner with PF and Baby K and that Thanksgiving Dinner was not at KB's house. Although she said that KB did not tell her where they were going for dinner. There are quotes of what CB said in this previous post: CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

We don't know what the recipe was that KB asked for from CB. I am curious to see if we find that out though, now that you bring it up. Also what did she buy at Safeway and were those items found put away at her house? I wonder if we will learn that.
MOO.

Great point in that if she had been seen going to Cracker Barrel, (and or if he made a statement that law enforcement believed and could confirm that she was at the Cracker Barrel), that law enforcement would not have said Safeeay was the last place she was seen at ( assuming Cracker Barrel has surveillance cameras at that location).

Also, Thank you for kindly correcting me and reminding me that she told her mother they were going out for dinner.

IMO, that isn't the case. LE released the video of her entering when she was still only missing. The video was given to show her appearance at the last known time she was present, and safe. It wouldn't benefit the case much to ask if the public had seen the back of a person, exiting the store. LE had no reason to release that portion of the video.

Actually, the normal exit path of that store is farther back in the camera shot. It should have provided a much better view of here, but from more of a distance.
LE often withholds what they believe are key time elements from the public, so witnesses or persons of interest are not influenced by media reports; but in this case they have been very clear that she exited the Safeway at 12:27 pm. Strange IMO

Yes, my husband is the primary account holder on our Verizon plan. From his account, he can see all text logs, call logs and data usage. He added me as an Account Manager, so I can pay bills, speak to Verizon regarding issues, and go to the Verizon store to upgrade my phone.
Our college-age child has a phone on our plan. They can see their own phone logs, with their Login, but cannot view the other phones.
(Numbers texted to/from and calls to/from can be seen on the account, with the date/time but actual text script cannot.)

PF should have been able to use his own Login, as the Primary account holder, to relay to CB is there had been any activity on KB’s phone for text/data/phone usage.

Whoa, a primary account holder can see everyone's text messages on a family plan? I never knew that.

I wonder if he was monitoring her text messages, and saw something he did not like and upset him? That's kind of scary to have somebody be able to go into your text messages if you are not on the best of terms in a relationship.

While I can see KB objecting to something like that I think we are over-thinking this a bit-- I think KB didn't put PF down in front of Baby K at all. That is in a list of "false statements, misrepresentations, and/or calculated omissions" that PF told the CB on the phone on Dec 2nd:
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf

Frazee LIED about KB putting him down as a reason he ended the relationship. He lied about ending the relationship too. And then he lied some more. We don't need to try to figure out what KB might have said or done that ticked him off or ended the relationship because she very likely did nothing at all and the relationship didn't end in a break up (instead, she was murdered by PF). These lies were the words of man who had just murdered his fiance, the mother of his child. He wanted to make his actions of not acting concerned that KB was "missing" seem reasonable to her family and eventually to the world.
MOO.
Exactly. For whatever reason, in his mind, she was to be eliminated for his convenience so she was. These other slights and injustices are manufactured if occurring at all in his perception.

Why did poor KB let PF have her cell phone/phone listing, fGs? Did it have some beneficial for her? Not married "because of low cattle prices", but being under control like any submissive wife - likely a bad concession, KB regretted at a certain point. MOO

That would not be good!
The more believable she is on the stand, the better chance that PF is convicted of murder.
If the jury finds too many holes in her story, they may not be convinced of the evidence that he killed her and he could be found not guilty!
Since they do not have a body, they need strong evidence, such as a confession to another person that he committed the murder. KK is the only person, it seems, that he told. Imo
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I just would like to see her implicate herself more than she let on, that’s all. I certainly wouldn’t want her to aid in his defense, that would be horrible!

Frazee LIED about KB putting him down as a reason he ended the relationship.
PF accuses KB of having humiliated him in front of his 1-year-old child. The tough-rough cowboy was so very sensitive never to do the same to KB? Laughable, if not so very sad all together.:( Where did his "permanent madness" (according to a friend of KB) happen and in which way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member