The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red hair is supposed to be recessive but it seems to pop up in the most unexpected of places. I have some friends, dad is caucasian with dark brown hair & mom is half hawaiian with dark olive skin and very dark brown hair. They have one child with olive skin & dark hair; the other 3 have bright red hair & freckles.

Genetics are a fascinating thing.

Princess Charlotte is called Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana so I don’t know if the Duke and Duchess would also use the name Diana in their daughters name.

I had no idea that they had already taken the name for Elizabeth, and Diana. Thank you! You are so full of information for us all.

I had no idea that they had already taken the name for Elizabeth, and Diana. Thank you! You are so full of information for us all.

I think most of the royal girls have Elizabeth in their names!

EDIT:

Queen Elizabeth, obvs!
Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise
Zara Anne Elizabeth
Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
Isla Elizabeth
Lena Elizabeth

Last edited:
Red hair is supposed to be recessive but it seems to pop up in the most unexpected of places. I have some friends, dad is caucasian with dark brown hair & mom is half hawaiian with dark olive skin and very dark brown hair. They have one child with olive skin & dark hair; the other 3 have bright red hair & freckles.

Genetics are a fascinating thing.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, my ex has brown hair, hazel eyes, somehow the fairies left us a curly redhead with green eyes, freckles and white, white skin. She looks like an Irish lassie straight from the Isle.

I bet Harry and Meghan's child will be striking. I hope that they have at least two.

Princes William, Harry splitting royal household: Report

The Sunday Times of London reports that brothers William, 36, and Harry, 34, will split their households within weeks.

I can't watch that as (ironically!) I'm in the wrong region, but I should think splitting households is the sensible thing to do now that they're both grown men with wives and kids of their own, and separate houses, staff, interests and lives.

Bette, have you heard from Lilibet at all?

I can't watch that as (ironically!) I'm in the wrong region, but I should think splitting households is the sensible thing to do now that they're both grown men with wives and kids of their own, and separate houses, staff, interests and lives.

Bette, have you heard from Lilibet at all?

That's exactly what the video narrative suggests :) Also, William is preparing for the eventuality of becoming King, and Kate, Queen Consort. Harry and Meghan have other duties/responsibilities and are soon to be parents. The brothers and their wives will work together with their foundation that focuses on mental health, veterans' affairs, etc.

Haven't seen or heard from her.

That's exactly what the video narrative suggests :) Also, William is preparing for the eventuality of becoming King, and Kate, Queen Consort. Harry and Meghan have other duties/responsibilities and are soon to be parents. The brothers and their wives will work together with their foundation that focuses on mental health, veterans' affairs, etc.

Haven't seen or heard from her.

Glad they haven't pitched it as another feud, then!

I am going with red hair.

For whatever reason, I"m going to guess strawberry blond at birth and then the baby's hair will eventually turn brown and be fully curly or wavy.

Queen Elizabeth 2 has naturally curly hair, but don't recall if Anne or any of the Queen's other children had curly hair at any point? Anyone recall?

Meghan Markle has reportedly returned to New York City to spend some quality time with her girlfriends before her royal baby arrives this spring.

The 37-year-old flew from London to New York City on Friday, February, 15 for a five-day trip filled with shopping, good food, and a baby shower with 15 of her closest pals, according to Harper's Bazaar.

The visit marks the first time the Duchess of Sussex has been in the Big Apple since she said 'I do' to Prince Harry in May 2018, and she hasn't wasted any time hitting up her favorite hot spots.

Meghan Markle reportedly heads to New York for a baby shower | Daily Mail Online

For whatever reason, I"m going to guess strawberry blond at birth and then the baby's hair will eventually turn brown and be fully curly or wavy.

Queen Elizabeth 2 has naturally curly hair, but don't recall if Anne or any of the Queen's other children had curly hair at any point? Anyone recall?

I thought Anne's hair was quite wavy was a baby?

I would imagine Harry and Meghan's baby will have brown hair, turning darker as it gets older, and maybe a mahogany red tint to it? But I think a lot would depend on the skin tone of the baby as a darker skin tone seems to come with blacker hair. Harry has some wave in his hair, so I think baby will have lovely curls.

Meghan Markle has reportedly returned to New York City to spend some quality time with her girlfriends before her royal baby arrives this spring.

The 37-year-old flew from London to New York City on Friday, February, 15 for a five-day trip filled with shopping, good food, and a baby shower with 15 of her closest pals, according to Harper's Bazaar.

The visit marks the first time the Duchess of Sussex has been in the Big Apple since she said 'I do' to Prince Harry in May 2018, and she hasn't wasted any time hitting up her favorite hot spots.

Meghan Markle reportedly heads to New York for a baby shower | Daily Mail Online

I'm going to guess that this means Meghan isn't quite 8 months yet? Isn't it unusual to travel by plane after the 8 month mark? And I doubt the royal family would want baby born in the US or on a plane.

I hope the baby shower is actually for things that a crisis nursery may need, To have a baby shower for her unless it is something like gag gifts seems ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member