IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is using his platform to express his feelings about hate directed at certain groups of people.
<modsnipped- keep politics out of the discussion>
Oh, he used his platform all right. However, unlike others in Hollywood who are merely content to preach to others even though their lives may not be exemplary, he decided to cross the line into illegal territory. Like MassGuy said, his hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Hey Everyone,

It's safe to say that Mr. Smollett is not a fan of Trump. Let's all agree on that.
This should end the political discussion as it concerns this case.

Please stick to facts and make sure your posts do not discuss politics.

Thank you,
Tricia

If all you see is the noose you are missing the whole point of the song and video.
<modsnipped>
The song is about love for all in spite of what others build. IMO
<modsnipped>

It doesn't look to me, like the message is love for 'all.' It is not a unifying video, imo. It looks and sounds very divisive. JOM

Correct, but has it truly been confirmed that he is guilty.
Last I heard LE want to interview him again based on their speaking with the two brothers.

LE has waited 3 days to try and speak with him. If he was innocent, he could go with his attorneys and clear his name. But he is digging in and doubling down, but not speaking with LE, apparently.

LE has waited 3 days to try and speak with him. If he was innocent, he could go with his attorneys and clear his name. But he is digging in and doubling down, but not speaking with LE, apparently.
Correct. He has not spoken with law enforcement again, nor do I ever expect him to.

Jussie Smollett still has NOT 'made himself available' to Chicago police despite claims the Empire star orchestrated the attack on him by paying two Nigerian brothers - as a 'Grand Jury prepares to be convened'

Jussie Smollett still hasn’t talked to Chicago police again about alleged attack and 'developments'' | Daily Mail Online

Polar vortex that night, -20f (not including wind chill). Coats have collars, not including sport coats, baseball coats. I cannot imagine any human who had appropriate attire for a walk that record chilling night not to have their skin protected. Weather stations had warnings of frostbite in 5 min.

So, what type of coat was he wearing that allowed access to his bare neck skin to enable a rope burn?

MOO, but his pants were on fire ;)

Last edited:
Polar vortex that night, -20f. Coats have collars, not including sport coats, baseball coats. I cannot imagine any human who had appropriate attire for a walk that record chilling night not to have their skin protected. Weather stations had warmings of frostbite in 5 min.

So, what type of coat was he wearing that allowed access to his bare neck skin to enable a rope burn?
Ha! It does appear that they actually went through all the motions, so any rope burn probably would have been legitimate.

When the “victim” is not only not fighting back, but is in fact cooperating, it wouldn’t be hard to slip that rope over his head and make those marks.

The punches, rope, and bleach, were real aspects of the “attack”.

It was the circumstances surrounding it, that were not as they initially appeared to be.

Polar vortex that night, -20f (not including wind chill). Coats have collars, not including sport coats, baseball coats. I cannot imagine any human who had appropriate attire for a walk that record chilling night not to have their skin protected. Weather stations had warnings of frostbite in 5 min.

Thank goodness I live in Texas, where I am able to stalk and gently lasso people while enjoying comfortable 70 degree temperatures.

If the weather ever dropped to “stay indoors or risk losing appendages due to frostbite” my crime sprees would screech to a halt. ;)

Would you mind giving me the post# of the individual poster(s) claiming the KKK are good people? Either something is lost in translation or I have zero reading comphrehension skills. Thanks in advance.

Seems when certain cases turn in the opposite direction of the way some would like them to end up the race card is played. jmo some would rather see the thread closed then for the truth to surface.

If you look at the two men arrested as well it’s laugable that Jussie would of scared them enough to make them run off <modsnip>

Even one of those brothers could of crushed him.

I think that is one of the motives behind this hoax. I think Jussie wanted to publicize the 'fact' that he stood up to his evil attackers, and scared them enough that they ran away. Jussie even made mention of how he hoped young boys would hear that and stand up to their bullies too. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only seen the MAGA comment. Which I don't totally agree with but can understand his anger over some of the things happening in our society today.

Anger? Or hate? What things are happening in our society today?

We had best stay on the topic of Mr. Smollett, and his racially motivated hate crime hoax. The motive of which is victimization, attention, and creating social tension.

There is a book written by Wilfred Reilly, about Racial Hoaxes. It is amazing how many of these hoaxes have happened, and are rarely reported.

Was Subway even open that night in question? I live in KC and nearly everything virtually closed down that night. You would have to be pretty starved to go out for a sandwich at 2 AM. Much less there's not enough hate for a criminal to brave that weather to pour bleach out of a quirt bottle on someone. The guy could have picked better weather for this hoax. Just sayin...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members