NY NY - Kingston, Wiltnych Rural Cemetery, WhtMale 30-50, UP6018, w/ photo of man & infant, Aug'88

I re-write email at italian trasmission Chi l'ha visto? for match with italian missin Josef Unterhuber with the links case information ;) I hope to monitor information sent to me.

George Primavera, an architect from Bedford Hills, NY - 1 hour drive from where the UID was found - is missing since March 1988. Last seem at his workplace parking lot. He had problems with a former partner. He is not on the rule out list. What do you think?

The Doe Network: George A. Primavera - 4440DMNY
Missing Person Case
View attachment 103157

Do you know if he has ever been ruled out? I think he looks very much like the man in the picture. The circumstances of his disappearance seem to fit, as does the area where he went missing and where the uid was found. He should defintely be looked into if he hasn’t been ruled out already!

For some reason, I'm getting an impression that the UID intentionally chose that particular cemetery to serve as the location where he would commit suicide. This might be a stretch, but I think that it's possible that someone dear to him was buried at the cemetery. Perhaps he killed himself near the anniversary of that person's death or what would have been their birthday, and he wanted to visit them before taking his own life.

MP was born in the US but moved to Italy as a baby. Went to NY around 1988 and disappeared shortly after. Could the baby be The UP with his Dad? The MP is also wearing a watch but I have no idea if it’s a Bulova. It appears gold. Anyone familiar with Bulova?

Missing & Homeless

Luciano Catarra

Attachments

• 9E178558-AC34-41B0-B71E-41B4AD48CB33.jpeg
    9E178558-AC34-41B0-B71E-41B4AD48CB33.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 63
  • E6038185-A783-4AD0-A6D0-481DD80D398C.jpeg
    E6038185-A783-4AD0-A6D0-481DD80D398C.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 57
MP was born in the US but moved to Italy as a baby. Went to NY around 1988 and disappeared shortly after. Could the baby be The UP with his Dad? The MP is also wearing a watch but I have no idea if it’s a Bulova. It appears gold. Anyone familiar with Bulova?

Missing & Homeless

Luciano Catarra

This case is unknown to me too, in fact, it was not even treated in the Italian television broadcast Chi l'ha visto? dedicated to disappearance cases.

For lack of rule outs....

Michael Richard Carbonari – The Charley Project ??

• Missing Since 03/01/1982 JD found 1988
  • Missing From Tampa, Florida JD found Kingston, New York
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White White
  • Date of Birth 07/25/1955 (65) would have been approx. 33 in 1988
  • Age 26 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 160 pounds 6' 1"(73 inches), Measured, 185 lbs, Estimate
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes Probably brown hair, brown eyes
  • Gap between front teeth Gap between front teeth
  • JD Scars MP not known
carbonari_michael.jpg
carbonari_michael3.jpg

For some reason, I'm getting an impression that the UID intentionally chose that particular cemetery to serve as the location where he would commit suicide. This might be a stretch, but I think that it's possible that someone dear to him was buried at the cemetery. Perhaps he killed himself near the anniversary of that person's death or what would have been their birthday, and he wanted to visit them before taking his own life.

that was my first and enduring impression

6019DMIRL - Peter Porter

6019DMIRL.jpg
1710065284783.png

Name: Peter Porter
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: February 12, 1982
Location Last Seen: Ireland

Physical Description

Date of Birth: May 10, 1945
Race: White
Height: 6'1"
Weight: Medium build
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Brown/green
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers

Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown

Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance

The circumstances of disappearance are unknown at this time.

Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: Garda Missing Persons Unit
Agency Contact Person: Sergeant Carmel Griffin
Agency Phone Number: +353 1 666 9476
Agency E-Mail: missing_persons@garda.ie
Agency Case Number: N/A

Information Source(s)

Peter Porter - Gardai Missing Persons list

Possible this man?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online