CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, I can't for the life of me remember where....I'm reading stuff from obscure (and some not so obscure) colorado peeps and I do know it's been discussed over and over in the face of PF's saying that he did, indeed, do a baby exchange that day. I thought for sure we'd discussed it, but apparently not! It was early on, as I recall, before PF was arrested. I viewed it as a kneejerk response from a protective parent once more details came out. If I come across a WS-reliable source, I'll pass it on!
Is this what you were looking for?

According to authorities, Frazee said he last saw Kelsey on Thanksgiving afternoon when he picked up their daughter.
Before Vanishing on Thanksgiving Without Her Baby, Missing Woman Talked to Her Mom & Seemed 'Fine'

You're welcome, but no way can I take all the credit. There are many members contributing to the media thread and I'd love to name them all but I'm too afraid I would leave someone out. :oops:

Honestly, my first thought was the landfill in Colorado Springs. But that wasn't open on Thanksgiving day, right? Although he may have traveled that way the following day... I hope we learn more tomorrow about where PF was - at least on Thanksgiving day and throughout that weekend.
talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

MOO
IMHO, PF didn't necessarily transport KB's body to the landfill directly. He could have placed her in a dumpster, ala Mark Hacking. Also, IMHO, based on following a few cases, perps don't usually hold on to corpses for long. MOO and sorry for being graphic.

Yes, that too! I can't imagine PF's mom didn't want to see her grand baby on Thanksgiving. Even though she is local and saw the child often, it is a holiday. It has always struck me as strange that KB told her mom she had plans to go out to dinner with PF and the baby, as if perhaps KB was not welcome at a Frazee family holiday gathering. I think it might have been because PF had lied to his family about his relationship with Kelsey being over. And perhaps he also lied to KB and told her he wanted to surprise her with where they would go on Thanksgiving, hence the reason she did not tell her mom where they were going. I wonder if we will learn KB rushed to the store to get ingredients to make something special for PF? A special desert, perhaps, that her mom gave her a recipe for? There is too much still unknown about this case!

MOO.
I always found that peculiar as well. Most people spend Thanksgiving with extended family. And just the way CB answered the question "Did she tell you what her plans were for Thanksgiving?" was odd. Her reply, in the passive voice, "There was the possibility of going out to dinner", did not mention where or with whom. Now we know that CB also had the lie from PF that they were going to Cracker Barrel in the back of her mind as well. There are a lot of unknowns because a good portion of what we have comes from PR's story, and 90% of that is comprised of lies, IMHO.

I can't find any advertised incinerators but there are several
pet crematoriums and some of them will take carcasses up
to 750 lbs., so they're quite large.
I still believe he could have dismembered her body and
burned it in a farrier's mobile hot shoeing rig. He could have borrowed the rig/trailered it to his ranch and done it there.

Can I ask who he might have borrowed one from?

He wasn’ Arrested. On December 1st. He claimed to be in Westcliffe to CB on December 2nd as his alabi for not being able to check on KB. CB then called her in as a missing person around 12:37PM Dec 2nd 2018. This according to civil suit and time lines. Source is wrong.

IIRC CB was asking for PF to access KB's phone records online, not check on her while he claimed to be in Westcliffe.

"Patrick Frazee was arrested early morning on December 1st in connection with Kelsey’s case and was later charged on 3 counts of solicitation to commit murder and two counts of murder. His mother, Sheila Frazee, was also arrested at the ranch but was later released. She plans to appeal for custody of the couple’s 1 year old daughter who was put in the temporary care of Kelsey’s parents after Patrick’s arrest."
Taken from Missing Woman Kelsey Berreth

Was SF questioned during her short arrest? Hmmmmm
I don't believe the source of this report "genypod" MSM or otherwise allowed here on WS.

I recall that SF was detained, and later released. I don't recall any reports that she was in fact "arrested." Anybody?

Oh my goodness, I can't for the life of me remember where....I'm reading stuff from obscure (and some not so obscure) colorado peeps and I do know it's been discussed over and over in the face of PF's saying that he did, indeed, do a baby exchange that day. I thought for sure we'd discussed it, but apparently not! It was early on, as I recall, before PF was arrested. I viewed it as a kneejerk response from a protective parent once more details came out. If I come across a WS-reliable source, I'll pass it on!

I remember reading that too, at that time I questioned about where they were supposed to meet to exchange the baby and suggested Safeway. But, others came back and said no. I can't seem to find the "meet to exchange baby" comment anywhere now!

I don't believe the source of this report "genypod" MSM or otherwise allowed here on WS.

I recall that SF was detained, and later released. I don't recall any reports that she was in fact "arrested." Anybody?

I am sorry for posting the link, to rephrase my question. While detained can a person be questioned?

I always found that peculiar as well. Most people spend Thanksgiving with extended family. And just the way CB answered the question "Did she tell you what her plans were for Thanksgiving?" was odd. Her reply, in the passive voice, "There was the possibility of going out to dinner", did not mention where or with whom. Now we know that CB also had the lie from PF that they were going to Cracker Barrel in the back of her mind as well. There are a lot of unknowns because a good portion of what we have comes from PR's story, and 90% of that is comprised of lies, IMHO.
I have to keep reminding myself that the allegations as told by PF about break up and Cracker Barrel on Thanksgiving Day were both told to CB more than a week after they allegedly occurred. Up until then, all CB knew was what she and KB discussed during their last two reported phone calls that took place on Thanksgiving Day.

I can't imagine what it took for CB to show up and speak at presser with WPPD. #Mompower

Out won't let me read the article.
https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/atoms/files/Animal-Carcass-Disposal-CDPHE.pdf
Animal Carcass Disposal November 2015 All-Hazards Events Large quantities of animal carcasses that result from an all-hazards event (blizzard, flood, tornado, etc.), any disease-related mass deaths of livestock, or an event in which the state veterinarian determines that depopulation of animals is required, must be managed in a manner that prevents the spread of infection and contamination of soil and ground water. During such events, the Colorado Department of Agriculture is the lead agency and will direct all activities related to management and disposal of carcass wastes. The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Department of Agriculture and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (we, us, our) called “Regarding Storage, Treatment or Disposal of Livestock Carcasses During Any All-Hazards Event” is available on our website at colorado.gov/cdphe/swguidance. This agreement provides guidance related to the roles and responsibilities associated with a mass mortality or depopulation event. Emergency preparedness and response plans for control and mitigation of livestock disease outbreaks can be found in the Animal Health Division of the Department of Agriculture’s website (colorado.gov/aganimals) under the Animals tab. Other Events Carcasses that are disposed of due to mortality or disease unrelated to an all hazards event or that cannot be used for their original intended purpose are considered to be a solid waste and must be managed in compliance with the Colorado Solid Waste Act (30-20-100.5 et.seq., C.R.S.) and its implementing regulations (6 CCR 1007-2, Part 1). Be aware that under these regulations, special requirements apply to animals known or suspected of being contaminated with infectious substances contagious to humans. The local or county governments may also have regulations and ordinances regarding the proper management of carcasses. Therefore, you should contact your local public health department concerning local ordinances for disposal. Inappropriate management of these wastes may spread infection or cause contamination of soil or ground water. In general, the following best management practices may be used for the safe disposal of carcasses that are not contaminated with infectious substances contagious to humans. Disposal at a Permitted Landfill Carcasses may be sent to a permitted solid waste landfill for disposal with the landfill operator’s prior approval. You will need to contact the landfill operator first to determine their waste acceptance policies. Many landfills have specific days or times when they will accept carcasses for disposal or may have certain packaging requirements that must be met before they will accept the waste. 2 | Rendering Carcasses may be sent to a licensed rendering plant with the rendering plant operator’s prior approval. You should contact the plant to make arrangements before sending the carcasses. Again, these facilities may have specific preparation and packaging requirements for the carcasses that must be met before they will accept carcasses for disposal. Off-site Incineration Carcasses may be sent to an off-site incinerator (for example, a pet crematory) that is permitted and approved by local authorities and/or our Air Pollution Control Division to accept such wastes. You should contact the facility to see if they have any preparation or quantity limitations prior to transporting the carcasses. Composting Carcasses may be sent to an off-site composting facility that is permitted to accept such wastes. You will need to contact the composting facility directly and determine their waste acceptance policies prior to shipping the carcasses. Composting of carcasses may be allowed on your own property. Depending on the specifics of your operation, it may be regulated 1) by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and exempt from Solid Waste regulations; or 2) regulated under dual authority of our Solid Waste Program and the local governing authority in accordance with Section 14 of 6 CCR 1007-2. Under Option 2 above, you will need to have an approved composting plan in place before you may conduct such operations. Composting plan requirements are described in Colorado’s solid waste regulations (6 CCR 1007-2, Part 1, Section 14.11). These plans must include, but are not limited to:  The basis for selecting the composting site, including site conditions that make it appropriate for a composting operation.  Structures to be used for run-on and runoff controls.  Odor management.  A description of the composting operation, including how the compost will be managed and tested, and what will be done with the final product Pit Incineration In certain cases, carcasses may be incinerated in an onsite pit. Open burning permits, obtained through our Air Pollution Control Division, are required for this process. Pit incineration is generally used when there are several animal mortalities that resulted from disease and there is a risk for disease transmission if the carcasses are transported for disposal offsite. Additional controls, such as plans for disposition of the ash and other remains, must be specified prior to using this process. On-Site Burial Carcasses may be buried on-site once concurrence has been obtained from this department and the appropriate local agencies. If you bury your carcasses on your own property, you should follow these best management practices: 3 |  Layers of lime or quicklime should be applied below and above the carcass to help accelerate decomposition of the waste. Care should be used in applying lime as it is caustic and can cause severe burns to the skin and eyes.  Burial pits must be covered with a minimum of two feet of soil.  Carcasses cannot be placed in any body of water, seasonal creek or pond, or in areas that may carry or hold water such as gullies, ditches, blowouts or natural depressions.  To minimize potential impacts to groundwater, large numbers of bigger carcasses (e.g., more than ten cows) should not be limed and buried together.  Surface water must be diverted from the burial site through the use of berms or other structures.  All carcasses must be buried at least 150 feet away from any water supply source.  All carcasses must be buried downgradient from any groundwater supply sources.  The bottom of the burial pit must be at least five feet above the high point of the uppermost groundwater table to ensure that carcasses do not come into contact with groundwater.  Burial sites must be located at least one mile away from any residence of any person.  Burial sites should not be located in areas with fractured or cavernous rock, high seasonal water tables or highly permeable soils. Other disposal practices, including alkaline hydrolysis and mobile incineration, may be used with prior approval. If you have a large number of animal mortalities due to disease, including Avian Flu, contact the Colorado Department of Agriculture or State Veterinarian’s Office for further guidance on controlling livestock and poultry disease. The Department of Agriculture will determine if the mortalities should be managed as an all-hazards event. For more information, contact: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Customer Technical Assistance Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division 303-692-3320 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South www.colorado.gov/cdphe/hm Denver, Colorado 80246-1530

Edit: added link

Last edited:
IIRC CB was asking for PF to access KB's phone records online, not check on her while he claimed to be in Westcliffe.

I recall CB asked for phone records, and PF responded he'd be delayed because he was in Westcliffe (later had access excuse). I believe she also asked him to collect a package on KB's doorstep.

Regardless, it's believed that PF fulfilled neither request by CB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member