Found Deceased FL - Tashaun Jackson, 31, Cocoa, 9 Feb 2019

I'm somewhat local (45 minutes away) and I continue to comb local news several times a day for updates.

This family remains visible and is still pleading with the local public
for ANY information that could help solve this homicide. In my opinion, if the investigation had been focused on a specific individual, the family would not continue to be so vocal with the public. JMO It seems to me this might possibly be an abduction by a stranger.

In a 24 hour period this family lost Ms. Jackson AND lost her father as well. Heartbreaking. They're in my prayers.

STORY%201-%20COCOA-HOMICIDE-TASHAUN%20JACKSON.transfer_frame_0_1551260937189.jpg_14596843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

COCOA, Fla. - The man accused of killing a Cocoa mother of four is now in jail being held without bond.

It’s the same man police said the mother, Tashaun Jackson, provided a deposition against before she went missing on Feb. 9
Man charged with premeditated murder in death of Cocoa mother of four

I am SO HAPPY that they caught someone. So sad she was lured to her death, and for trying to do the right thing. I hope her babies get the love and care they need going ahead without their momma.

so the rape she witnessed was her own and it was this same guy. poor dear :( her poor babies and family.

State seeks death penalty against man charged with killing Cocoa mother of four

“Cocoa police said the actions of Joshua Taylor were "especially cruel and calculated" to prevent Tashaun Jackson from testifying against him... Taylor, who completed a 12-year sentence in state prison for an unrelated carjacking charge last April, targeted Jackson when he learned she was cooperating as a witness against him in a burglary that took place at her home.

Surveillance video showed Jackson at a 7-Eleven store, then leaving. Later, police said, Taylor found Jackson, got her into his car and drove her to Osceola County. Police said Taylor shot the mother the same day.”

Next hearing on July 23, 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back