15B67AC4-55BC-4334-9E5A-18A2B492E91F.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 66BC6F9C-7658-4F46-B75C-D9BD78EFBC2E.jpeg
    66BC6F9C-7658-4F46-B75C-D9BD78EFBC2E.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 17
  • D7690880-9EAD-421A-9483-1158DBE66970.jpeg
    D7690880-9EAD-421A-9483-1158DBE66970.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 18
Do you know anything about these two phone calls Maline is talking about? Looking forward to learning more about it. Might have to wait for the defense on this. Can’t find any info related to it.

Snip

Authorities said that after the family disappeared, Merritt's cellphone was traced to the area near the gravesites and to a call seeking to close out McStay's QuickBooks account for his water features business.

But Maline argued that two other phone calls that placed Merritt away from the burial site weren't considered.

Man Consumed With Greed Killed Business Partner And His Entire Family With Sledgehammer, Prosecutors Allege

Interesting. We didn't get to hear Maline's OS, only a bit about DK's ex, because the cameraman went home LOL This is the first I have heard about this. Bring on the cell pings and forensic accountants LOL

I don't care who they used as an example. Regardless of what your opinion is, is Knox in jail? Nope, and it was part of her defense.

I didn't move to assert anything, the DEFENSE did.

There is way more information than just the links I shared, I did say I only clicked the first 3 that came up. I have read about transfer DNA before this, this not a new phenomenon, it isn't "made up" science. JMO

I didn' t say it was made up science, but your links are highly misleading

For example in the knox case there were 3 different DNA traces implicating both defendants, not one. The final Supreme Court Judgement held against the accused Alibi and found they were present at the crime scene at the time of the murders. So ultimately they were found not guilty, but we need to be very careful about the overall findings in the case.

Ditto Holtzclaw was found guilty on more evidence than DNA

I think your links give the impression that there was only "dodgy" DNA evidence against these defendants - which is not accurate

I didn' t say it was made up science, but your links are highly misleading

For example in the knox case there were 3 DNA traces implicating both defendants, not one. The final Supreme Court Judgement held against the accused Alibi and found they were present at the crime scene at the time of the murders. So ultimately they were found not guilty, but we need to be very careful about the overall findings in the case.

The Knox case was a drop in the bucket when looking at the links as a whole. :confused: I get it, you think she or they were guilty. I won't argue with you over the facts in the Knox case, the links were provided to show that transfer DNA is real and it makes it into court all the time, and a good forensic expert would know it exists. It's not that it didn't exist before, it's that, like most things, it has evolved and they have learned more over the years.

So we should only stick to the prosecution narrative? Even if their narrative and theory doesn't fit either? I mean... we still have posters here that question that they even met at Chik-Fil-A. Question if Joey even made it home that day... question whether they were even killed in that home. Primary sources... do you mean the FACTS? lol Because I would love to stick to the facts... there is so much rumour in this case it's hard to weed through what is fact or fiction.

We should stick to evidence at trial

My point is merely that your articles about Holtzclaw and Knox are inaccurate. But i have long since given up on expecting such articles to be correct.

I think there was speculation the oldest wasn't his but I have more than one person confirm to me all 3 are his, but his relationship to them is more like accessories. Not typical father/daughter/son relationships.
Yet it appears his daughter has been present in the courtroom, no? And she must have been present other times. I do remember that.

I have another question haha Do you know where these originated? The first thing I did was check to see if Chases portion was 65%, and for the most part it was. Some of the smaller $ ones, I suspect he maybe just did the install of those? or they were not custom waterfalls. I did notice that something changed in 2009, or whoever was doing the spreadsheet changed the way they did them, it no longer showed the payments.

Interesting!

The Knox case was a drop in the bucket when looking at the links as a whole. :confused: I get it, you think she or they were guilty. I won't argue with you over the facts in the Knox case, the links were provided to show that transfer DNA is real and it makes it into court all the time, and a good forensic expert would know it exists. It's not that it didn't exist before, it's that, like most things, it has evolved and they have learned more over the years.
Operative words. Good forensic expert. How this computes with the jury? Whole nother story.

it's not about whether Knox is guilty or not.

The point is your article cited one DNA trace. but entirely failed to mention there are two more. It also actually did not mention what was held in the case in relation to the 3 traces.

I would suggest if you want to argue about the science of trace DNA, it needs to be from primary sources, rather than from an attorney who was not even involved in the Knox case.

Question about the QB cheques if someone knows... Did Joey just have pre-printed blank cheques for EIP? I recall seeing a normal cheque book, but don't recall if we saw blanks of the others?

TIA

Maybe you will get lucky and someone else will find it before you have to look LOL I have listened to it a few times, not the easiest to hear everything but still missed it if it was asked.

They're ridiculous with what they block. For example, I can't read reddit but I can read twitter.

Oh my goodness. I was trying to find out about the number of children CM had and I came upon this.
My meeting with Charles 'Chase' Merritt

YIKES !!!!!

Shh, this might NOT work for those who think he would never "dupe" JM.

Se post #295 where he did the SAME thing 1 1/2 years after the murders to a totally different person. THAT person went on video to talk about CM and his antics. You would think he had the Prosecution's Case in hand and was "reading" from a script, but IT IS in his own words.

Page 15

Last edited:
Listening to the dang police interview again.

Day 10, Part 3 at about 1:10 to 1:14mark. They are discussing Joey's banking/credit cards.

CM is asked if he had access to Joey CC? CM answers, "No", states Joey would just write the CC number down for him to use and he would buy lights, etc. (NEVER MENTIONS HE WAS GIVEN ACCESS TO QB)

CM is asked if Joey has a Union Bank account. He answers: "no question about that because all his checks to me were from Union Bank". (NEVER MENTIONS HE WAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO WRITE HIMSELF CHECKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4