Recovered/Located CA - Jean Carlo Chery, 20, jet skier, was heading to Catalina Island, Long Beach, 10 Feb 2019

This young man was my son. Most of what was reported was speculation. 1 - His name is Jean Carlo Chery. 2 - He is bi-racial. 3 - He was found over 7 miles from the Parker Lighthouse - in nearly the same place as a pin drop from the launch - near Dog Beach. However, his jet ski was located at approx. 12:30 PM only 4 miles from the Parker Lighthouse - which means it "traveled" against the Southern current North. My son passed on Sunday night and the circumstances of his death remain "suspicious." SO... if anybody was out there and actually saw anything or, even better, recorded it - your help is greatly appreciated.

This young man was my son. Most of what was reported was speculation. 1 - His name is Jean Carlo Chery. 2 - He is bi-racial. 3 - He was found over 7 miles from the Parker Lighthouse - in nearly the same place as a pin drop from the launch - near Dog Beach. However, his jet ski was located at approx. 12:30 PM only 4 miles from the Parker Lighthouse - which means it "traveled" against the Southern current North. My son passed on Sunday night and the circumstances of his death remain "suspicious." SO... if anybody was out there and actually saw anything or, even better, recorded it - your help is greatly appreciated.
Hi @MomJC ,
I'm so very sorry for your loss...Jean Carlo was a beautiful young man. I hope you are able to find the answers you need.

I send you hugs and my deepest condolences.

I'm so sorry you have lost your son. Is the investigation continuing? Since it is suspicious, I hope it is.

How heart breaking to lose your son and then the circumstances be suspicious and unknown. My condolences to you and his family. May the answers to the cause of his death be discovered.

MOMJC/Cristina, so very sorry for your loss. Lindsey and I heard of JCs passing and were absolutely shocked. He is and will always be an outstanding young man. Still remember Mr. May's 3rd grade class with him. Couldn't help but smile when you saw him. My heart goes out to you and the rest of the family. Shelly

I was sad to hear of JCs passing. He was a nice kid. He was always smiling at work. I hope you find the answers your family deserves over what happened to JC. Something didnt feel right with the stories written and told. It felt something more happened to him. I kept reading he was caucasian and anyone that knew him knew he was extremely proud of being mixed. His lil curls told this loud and clear. My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray you all find out what happened to JC. I have a son JCs age and it breaks my heart knowing he was taken so young from you all. God bless you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back