Found Deceased AL - Terri Gale Sullivan, 45, Washington County, 20 Jan 2019 *foul play suspected* *Arrests*

Terri grew up in Sims chapel with her grandparents most of her childhood. She had moved to tibbie to get out of a bad relationship (Im told), she had been living up there a little over a month and traveled to mobile to her job at Springhill hospital.
Any questions I'll try to get answers, but I'm watching two cases in my local area so I'm back and forth between them.

Her sister (TCP)has posted pics of her with brown hair, one with glasses and one with her hair pulled back. None of which look like the photo at the start of the thread. Confusing as to what her hair color is at the time she disappeared.

Crosby was the maiden name.

Sullivan fowl is on Facebook, you may want to look into the memeberd before they shut it down. Samuel the husband is the owner. Fighting chickens is a close group, and I have a snapshot were Terri was going to rat him out and she was leaving him.

Can we elaborate on that?
To have a POI so quickly and be calling in missing person before checking a few things first indicates there were some "issues".

Terri grew up in Sims chapel with her grandparents most of her childhood. She had moved to tibbie to get out of a bad relationship (Im told), she had been living up there a little over a month and traveled to mobile to her job at Springhill hospital.
Any questions I'll try to get answers, but I'm watching two cases in my local area so I'm back and forth between them.
@1tigger1 Firstly, welcome to WS!
Are you a friend or family member of Terri's? If so, you should become a verified insider here at WS. Otherwise, if you do not have msm or records of facts being posted, your posts may be deleted, since they cannot be verified at true.

Verified Professional and Insider Members

Crosby was the maiden name.

Sullivan fowl is on Facebook, you may want to look into the memeberd before they shut it down. Samuel the husband is the owner. Fighting chickens is a close group, and I have a snapshot were Terri was going to rat him out and she was leaving him.

Can we elaborate on that?

I’m probs gonna get dinged for buying into this but it’s late and I’m curious about so much. Is “fighting chickens” in your statement intended as an inference to domestic goings on, or like legit *advertiser censored* fighting? You say Terri was ratting him out? About what?

Hi Tigger,

Welcome to Websleuths. You must know someone connected to this case.

I ask that you become verified. This is where we verify you are who you say you are. No one will know your personal information other than the owner (yours truly) and I will keep it in the strictest of confidence.

When you become verified you can make posts like the one above without providing links to back up what you say. We have a rule that if you post something as fact you need to back up what you are saying with a link to a media outlet supporting what you are saying. When you are verified you don't need to provide links.

When you are verified as either a family member or friend, you can tell us about things about the case that no one else can. Here is what you need to do to become verified:

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

I've been mostly away from WB for some time due to spouses health issues. I'm trying to catch up on cases I didn't know about yet. I can't believe this thread is so quiet in comparison to some other cases. Praying that Terri is found soon!

Dog fighting and *advertiser censored* fighting are rampant in this area, and others in Alabama and Mississippi. The people involved are their own little Mafia. They will kill people as well as animals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back