CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hRx6z-ZV

Two more exhibits from the state. First is a still of him on the surveillance at the bank showing him. Second shows the back of his truck, with a black tote in it. He says they learned that tote played a big role in what happened to Kelsey Berreth. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

OMG OMG OMG

Oh geez, I hope she wasn't in that tote. I also wonder if that was KB's bank or PF's bank. I could see his shady *advertiser censored** taking money from her after he murdered her.

Adams says Frazee was seen at the same gas station around 4:30 p.m. that day filling up a small gas can. That gas station is a little more than a mile from his residence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

My heart just dropped! I should have been prepared for this kind of tragedy, but nothing can really prepare us in all honesty. I don't know what to say... He is a monster!!!

Adams says he was able to confirm Kenney’s physical presence in Colorado on Nov. 24. He says, based on the interview, that she came in the morning. Surveillance from the Sonic in Woodland Park & the Coneco in Florissant showed her vehicle. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

And there's the Sonic confirmation. What a couple of arrogant, narcissistic morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288