Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two people walking together in the new CCTV, looks to me like the one closest to the camera could be bare legs? Does anyone think could be LS?

Where does the direction they are heading lead to? Any houses or anything that way?

The two people walking together in the new CCTV, looks to me like the one closest to the camera could be bare legs? Does anyone think could be LS?

Where does the direction they are heading lead to? Any houses or anything that way?
Could be but if it is she doesn't look drunk or like she's being abducted and she's heading away from the park area I think.

I was fully in camp “police know best” but this is starting to look like there is room for concern...

They do screw up :-( As an ambulance person, I can say that we get lots of calls for "man lying in road/at bus stop/in field" and it's normally a drunk person and they often just walk off once we've roused them. It's rarely a woman, but i think that's probably because women aren't normally alone and very drunk. I wonder if they didn't treat it too seriously and took ages to respond, by which point she had moved on. Although, saying that, how would Libby lying in the road correlate with suspicion of abduction?

Could be but if it is she doesn't look drunk or like she's being abducted and she's heading away from the park area I think.

I think the police are just hoping these people saw or heard something. They probably didn't, people do walk around at weird times. And there isn't a person in the area who hasn't heard about Libby Squire.

Looks to me that nearest of the two people look like wearing some sort of grey 3/4 length trousers rather than bare legs

They do screw up :-( As an ambulance person, I can say that we get lots of calls for "man lying in road/at bus stop/in field" and it's normally a drunk person and they often just walk off once we've roused them. It's rarely a woman, but i think that's probably because women aren't normally alone and very drunk. I wonder if they didn't treat it too seriously and took ages to respond, by which point she had moved on. Although, saying that, how would Libby lying in the road correlate with suspicion of abduction?

The police have four options

1. Accident
2. Harm and/or abduction (foul play)
3. Harm (no foul play e.g. self/distressed)
4. Chose to disappear.

4 seems highly unlikely

1/3 she would probably have been found

2.....?

I've only just seen this new CCTV. The first three men are running. I keep getting interrupted in my home, so can't give it my full attention - is one the same man going back again? ?

What I did notice was the flickering blue light top right - TV or a party?

What is the building bottom right with lit up windows?

If anyone has already asked these questions - apologies - I'm late to this.

I've only just seen this new CCTV. The first three men are running. I keep getting interrupted in my home, so can't give it my full attention - is one the same man going back again? ?

What I did notice was the flickering blue light top right - TV or a party?

What is the building bottom right with lit up windows?

If anyone has already asked these questions - apologies - I'm late to this.

The 2nd and 3rd is the same person but on a bike, not running

Screenshot_2019-02-19-19-07-35.jpg location of CCTV cameras round Wellesley avenue. Not sure if this has been shared before but if you go to this website
My Hull

You can enter an address and then look for local CCTV camera locations. You have to look around a bit to find out the right section.

Not a pain - MSM means Main Stream Media. Accepted major news or reporting outlets as opposed to blogs, social media, forums, etc.

Check out Websleuths Lingo for more.

HTH
(Hope That Helps)
Disappointing lack of even a smattering of Hull vocabulary. Youve had the Dictionary for nearly a Week now

I guess the police don't come out for every rolling drunk student.
This pre-loading to extreme drunkenness is such a dangerous fad.
Helicopter parenting doesn't prepare these youngsters to know how to keep themselves safe either.

I would have thought an ambulance would have been more appropriate in this situation as opposed to the police. I can understand why police did not attend as they are responsible for crimes in the main, not the enebriated public, unless they are causing a nuisance. It sounds like Libby was so out of it that she was a danger to herself.

I agree with you about the importance of young people keeping themselves safe. It seems that there was so many things that went wrong for Libby that night, yet various safety mechanisms overlooked that perhaps would have helped keep her safe.

Has anyone heard of this small body of water, near Croda, being searched on Oak Road (if it hasn't dried up). I'm a local and had no idea it was there, guess it's hidden behind bushes (n.b. This is not the lake).

Attachments

• B2A2628A-F637-4FFA-8F73-2588A98C0685.jpeg
    B2A2628A-F637-4FFA-8F73-2588A98C0685.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics