CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

If this doesn't just make your blood boil.....

Last edited:
PF was secluded from the rest of the inmates the next day. Most likely something happened, not necessarily talking to PF, but maybe asking questions of other inmates. PF May have requested to avoid screwing up. IMO

According to who? That has not been reported in MSM. So if it is from WP, then again I call nonsense. Just like the stuff he posts..

Alright, hour and half break for lunch. I’ll bet PF has lost his appetite though.

It sounds like KK seriously considered helping PF kill Kelsey, likely because of those Kelsey abusing the baby lies.

Imagining murder in your head, and actually carrying it out, are two different things.

She lost her nerve.
Or did she?
MOO

Oh my. And how do we even know they didnt first try to give her laced coffee and maybe it wasnt enough to knock her out.

Im upset that they gave KK a deal after hearing how involved she was. Sounds to me she was heavily involved in conspiracy to commit murder.

Conspiracy, accessory and other charges are probably hanging over KK's head if she doesn't deliver what she promised in order to get that tampering deal. IMO it isn't uncommon to make these kinds of deals to get to a perp such as PF. moo

Kenney eventually went to the Starbucks at Walmart and drove over to Kelsey Berreth’s townhome with Kenney’s aunt (Kristi) still in the car. Kenney told Slater she didn’t put anything in the coffee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

wonder if she did? maybe to sedate her? so PF could take over?
Wow, this has gotten real interesting- her aunt was with her in the car while Krystal dropped off a Starbucks coffee for Kelsey? Um, how did Patrick explain who the women were that dropped off her favorite beverage?

so maybe KK did not drug the coffee but what about this ride along aunt, K? and maybe this coffee was not a kill-java but a sleep-java. just my opinion but not that i believe KK i rather need more info on this aunt who knew nothing about anything and was just along for the ride. hopefully, something about her comes up after lunch. like hopefully she was the brown hair inmate ahead of PF. MOO.

NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

Put her on the stand judge. The burning may have been out her front door.

Huh? She carried some of those drugs as a nurse? That is news to me... She must be a very special Nurse... I have prescriptive authority as NP and certainty do not have access. She has totally and utterly violated every ethical code for us nurses and human beings... I am sorry; the more I learn the more this plea makes me discontent (to put it nicely).

Riiiight? WTH kind of nurse totes around sleep meds / narcotics? The news is full of chronic pain patients having to fight tooth and nail to get their Rx filled and she can dispense them like candy to help her new boyfriend that she is so scare of?!

No wonder she is not in town for today’s hearing. Imagine all the Angel of Death and Killer Queen headline puns right above her photos?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member