CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, PF called her on Nov 22 around 430 pm. On Nov 24 her vehicle was spotted on the sonic video cam and another video cam. KK also told Slater that she arrived on the 24th.

It’s confusing: KK and Auntie of KK were in WP on Sept 22 when the “coffee incident” happened

Nov 22 ( T-Day) PF’s phone rec’d a call from an Idaho phone # at the same time PF had KB’s phone in the car. I believe KK did state that she had a burner phone.

Nov 24 is the day KK is alleged to have arrived in WP, in a rental vehicle.

Reportedly, she arrived WP on 11/24 after spending night in Greeley, Co. (Greeley is about 160 miles north of WP).

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Adams says he was able to confirm Kenney’s physical presence in Colorado on Nov. 24. He says, based on the interview, that she came in the morning. Surveillance from the Sonic in Woodland Park & the Coneco in Florissant showed her vehicle. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:55 AM - 19 Feb 2019
I think she came back on the 24th based on the opening tweet from Sam-although he does say he is assuming it is KK on the 22nd.

May says she knows about a defendant showing up to her house on Thanksgiving. I’m assuming that’s KK, since PF lives with her. @KOAA

Getting a 1st degree murder conviction without a body can be a risky proposition.

KK is has laid herself bare as utterly evil in today's revelations, and at the same time is tying together a lot of circumstantial evidence against PF. LE would not have some of this evidence without KK.

I needed this lunch recess to let my blood pressure drop back down to 180 over 100 to realize this.

I agree. I’m not sure what the june 24th review is about but maybe the judge will see fit to up the sentencing.

There will be a review for Kenney on Monday, June 24 at 11:00 a.m.

Idaho woman pleads guilty to tampering with evidence in Colorado murder case

Those are the charges that she saved herself from by cutting the deal.

It seems to have been worth it, both for her, and the prosecution.

She’s told them a lot of stuff that they wouldn’t otherwise know, things absolutely vital to bringing PF down.

The more we learn, the worse I feel about KK.

I still like the deal though, especially with this forthcoming burning testimony.
Agreed, as maddening as her involvement is, without her testifying we would know none of it.

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

Yay!! NO custody for Ma F. :D What a PIECE of work (crap).
I wonder if the judge had this information when he decided to leave Baby K in the custody of CB and DB.

I wonder if the judge had this information when he decided to leave Baby K in the custody of CB and DB.

I bet so! AND the fact that Ma saw her burning (or whatever the F was in that bag).. JEBUS. I hope she goes down too Idc how old she is. She belongs NOWHERE around that baby!!! eta And now I'm confident that she won't be.

Last edited:
Going back over Sam Kraemer’s Tweets, I’m convinced the coffee wasn’t drugged.

KK apologized to PF via text, and he told her not to worry.

Then this:

Frazee told Kenney there would be another chance, and Slater confirmed that.

Rings true to me.

More testimony to come though.

Slater says CBI also collected buckle swabs of Cheryl & Clint Berreth. They also took a toothbrush, mouth guard and bottle nipple. They got positive DNA for Kelsey from those items. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
So sad yet poetically ironic. The DNA that links mother,and daughter (Kelsey,and Baby K).
That's right." Well here's the story".

It’s confusing: KK and Auntie of KK were in WP on Sept 22 when the “coffee incident” happened

Nov 22 ( T-Day) PF’s phone rec’d a call from an Idaho phone # at the same time PF had KB’s phone in the car. I believe KK did state that she had a burner phone.

Nov 24 is the day KK is alleged to have arrived in WP, in a rental vehicle.

And don't forget, she called her aunt to pick her up to visit with a lawyer from Twin Falls Police Department to go to Boise.

I do have to give kudos to Colorado court "hearings". They sure dont mess around there do they.

If the initial "hearings" are like this then we can just imagine what the trial is going to be like.

Excuse me while I pop my own anxiety pill.

Riiiight? WTH kind of nurse totes around sleep meds / narcotics? The news is full of chronic pain patients having to fight tooth and nail to get their Rx filled and she can dispense them like candy to help her new boyfriend that she is so scare of?!

No wonder she is not in town for today’s hearing. Imagine all the Angel of Death and Killer Queen headline puns right above her photos?

JMO

She may have them on her person because she, herself, has a prescription for use.

HOLY!!! I have to hear this in court to believe it. I never in a million years thought she was involved just blinded by her love for her son.

This is insane, how can so many people connected to him be so rotten??
I literally feel the exact same way. This is just a new level of evil incarnate. The nerve of showing-up asking for custody. The lack of conscience is just risen to nonexistent, ever, ever, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy