MD MD - Baltimore, BlkMale 35-45, UP1423, Pierced Ears, Painted Nails, Fem Shoes w/low heels, Dec'94

The Lost & The Found

I was thinking this guy, his stats are similar but now I am not to sure.

Date last seen May 18, 1993
Age last seen 53 years old
Sex Male
Race Black/African American
Ethnicity Unsure
Nickname/Alias Joe
Circumstances: Byron was last seen walking away from his residence in the vicinity of 57th St. and Bales in Kansas City, MO. He has a medical condition.

City last seen Kansas City
County last seen Jackson
State last seen Missouri

Weight 175 to 175 lbs
Height 69 to 69 inches
Hair color Black
Head hair curly
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown

Clothing Blue T-shirt, blue slacks, navy blue cap
Footwear black shoes

Original

Last edited:
I actually found this guy and he stuck out with his name Baltimore and was thinking maybe he disappeared and went into hiding. and it looks like he has a mole over his right eyebrow.

The Doe Network: Case File 2149DMMI

Henry Louis Baltimore Jr.
Missing since May 30, 1973 from East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: January 16, 1952
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'2"; 175 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black male. Black hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: No tattoos and no distinctive scars.
    • Clothing: Black turtleneck sweater, light grey slacks, and black and grey shoes.
    • Dentals: Available
    • DNA: Available in CODIS.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Baltimore was last seen in East Lansing, Michigan on May 30, 1973.

Henry was scheduled to testify as the victim and witness of an armed robbery that took place in March 1973, but he vanished a few days before the hearing.

At the time of his disappearance, Henry was a social science and music honor student and the drum major for the Michigan State University Marching Band.

His 1968 Buick was located on campus and all his belongings were in place.

Circumstances: Henry was scheduled to testify as the victim and witness of an armed robbery that took place in March 1973, but he vanished a few days before the hearing. At the time of his disappearance, Henry was a social science and music honor student and the drum major for the Michigan State University Marching Band. His 1968 Buick was located on campus and all his belongings were in place.

Original
upload_2018-12-27_21-51-38.png
HLBaltimore1.jpg

Original

Original

Missing Person Case

The Lost & The Found

Could the UID have been reported missing as a woman? I found a woman who resembles the UID but her height is off:

Original
Original

Tracey Collington
Missing since December 4, 1994
from Queens New York
Her ears and hair really stand out to me as being similar to the UID
Missing Person Case

With two belts, drug use is more likely. He could have developed a chronic illness (like HIV/AIDS) this way.

It seems like the clothing is very mixed. Pierced ears could go either way, long painted nails and heels sounds feminine, jeans and a baseball cap sounds masculine. The nails tell us he was likely not a stranger to dressing as a woman and had probably been doing so for a period of time. Maybe he was a crossdresser/drag queen and not trans. Maybe he was just doing his own thing with what he liked. We can't assume and should be open to possibilities here.

As was mentioned, I'm also curious about the lipstick marks. If they were kisses, he likely came from a social event (Christmas party?). If he was using lipstick as rouge, I wonder if he was wearing any other makeup.

Any thoughts on the turtleneck being worn backwards? Could someone else have dressed him postmortem?

I was wondering about the turtleneck too (see my earlier post) redressed by somebody else or quickly redressed him/herself....or just a mistake

On the recon I noticed what looks like eye make up (like kohlpencil underneath and eyeliner above)

I actually found this guy and he stuck out with his name Baltimore and was thinking maybe he disappeared and went into hiding. and it looks like he has a mole over his right eyebrow.

The Doe Network: Case File 2149DMMI

Henry Louis Baltimore Jr.
Missing since May 30, 1973 from East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: January 16, 1952
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'2"; 175 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black male. Black hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: No tattoos and no distinctive scars.
    • Clothing: Black turtleneck sweater, light grey slacks, and black and grey shoes.
    • Dentals: Available
    • DNA: Available in CODIS.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Baltimore was last seen in East Lansing, Michigan on May 30, 1973.

Henry was scheduled to testify as the victim and witness of an armed robbery that took place in March 1973, but he vanished a few days before the hearing.

At the time of his disappearance, Henry was a social science and music honor student and the drum major for the Michigan State University Marching Band.

His 1968 Buick was located on campus and all his belongings were in place.

Circumstances: Henry was scheduled to testify as the victim and witness of an armed robbery that took place in March 1973, but he vanished a few days before the hearing. At the time of his disappearance, Henry was a social science and music honor student and the drum major for the Michigan State University Marching Band. His 1968 Buick was located on campus and all his belongings were in place.

Original
View attachment 161783
HLBaltimore1.jpg

Original

Original

Missing Person Case

The Lost & The Found

I like the show element.

Unfortunately some transgenders' end up as prostitutes for various reasons...I wonder if his health issues has anything to do with his lifestyle...If so you would think he would seek medical treatment...Regardless of his lifestyle they don't deserve to have their lives taken...

There are several medical clinics in the area where his body was found...I'm unsure which was in operation in 1994, but the Baltimore City Health Department is a good guess...It's possible they could still have medical records, but they are probably stored offsite...

The LBGTQ community should've been contacted...It seems like a close knit community...Someone had to know the victim...

Mario Harrington seems like a real possibility to me. He disappeared two years before our UID died. He was the right height and from the right area. In my opinion, he resembles the UID. Picture him with a little weight loss and I think they could be one in the same. The only discrepancy is the glasses.

Missing Person Case

Original
Original

I've found these three guys of whom one may be our UID. The first two are quite young (19yo) in comparison to the UID's description. But we all know how age goes...especially given the UID had some kind of chronic disease. HIV/AIDS/CHEMO/etc. combined with certain lifestyle choices/living conditions could age or roughen up younger folks. That's not necessarily true in this case but it is a possibility (imo).

UID1423 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

##

Johnny Babino
Marrero, Louisiana - Jefferson Parish, LA

Male, Black / African American
Date of Last Contact - July 9, 1995
Missing From. - Marrero, Louisiana
Missing Age. - 19 Years

Height. 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight. 125 lbs
Black hair
Brown eyes

Race / Ethnicity. Black / African American
Tattoo -'HDP' tattoo on left hand
(Yaya says pls note the gap b/w his front teeth).

Clothing - white "Reebok" shirt, black "Girbaud" jeans, white footie socks.
Footwear - black "Jordan" sneakers
Jewelry - watch with blue band and blue and chrome face

Circumstances of Disappearance -

Last seen leaving home in the 6600 block of Benedict Dr.

16 ruleouts. Only 1 image.

##

Original

Anthony Eugene Davis

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Anthony Eugene Davis - 19yo

Date of Last Contact. January 10, 1992
Missing From. Huntsville, Alabama
Missing Age 19 Years
Height. 5' 11" (71 Inches)
Weight 175 lbs
Black hair. Brown eyes.

Davis was last seen in Huntsville, AL on January 10, 1992.
8 exclusions. 1 image.

##

Original

Kenneth Wayne Watters

Date of Last Contact. November 29, 1991
Missing From. Louisville, Kentucky
Missing Age. 30 Years
Height. 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight. 155 lbs
Black hair. Brown eyes.
Scar on left and right wrist

Clothing - white shirt blue jeans
Footwear - white tennis shoes
(Yaya says I don't necessarily see the gap b/w his front teeth):( but this pic doesn't get the "best photo ever" award, fuh shuh!.!

The missing person is reported to have left the residence and not return.

13 exclusions. 1 image.

5304DMKY - Kenneth Wayne Watters

Kenneth Watters

##

I had one other guy but his profile has been removed from NamUs. I hope that's good news. :) If I can mention his name, I'll do so.

Another guy I came across is named Herman Brown 37yo (DLS 07/01/1994) but I can't see much of a resemblance because he appears so young in the photo and o_O my eyes appear so old and tired and red and.... Maybe @carlk90295 and you experienced Sleuthers can take a peek at him. He's from Milwaukee but was last seen in Memphis, TN. It's confusing but this is how it's worded on the link provided.

[Herman Brown went missing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin when he was 37 years old. He was last seen in Memphis, Tennessee.]

https://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/missing/herman-brown

I was wondering about the turtleneck too (see my earlier post) redressed by somebody else or quickly redressed him/herself....or just a mistake

On the recon I noticed what looks like eye make up (like kohlpencil underneath and eyeliner above)

Also UID seems to have had a broken nose in his/her life. Could the eye lines be permanent make up...(tattoo)?

I've found these three guys of whom one may be our UID. The first two are quite young (19yo) in comparison to the UID's description. But we all know how age goes...especially given the UID had some kind of chronic disease. HIV/AIDS/CHEMO/etc. combined with certain lifestyle choices/living conditions could age or roughen up younger folks. That's not necessarily true in this case but it is a possibility (imo).

UID1423 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

##

Johnny Babino
Marrero, Louisiana - Jefferson Parish, LA

Date of Last Contact - July 9, 1995
Missing From. - Marrero, Louisiana
Missing Age. - 19 Years

Height. 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight. 125 lbs
Black hair
Brown eyes

Race / Ethnicity. Black / African American
Tattoo -'HDP' tattoo on left hand

Clothing - white "Reebok" shirt, black "Girbaud" jeans, white footie socks.
Footwear - black "Jordan" sneakers
Jewelry - watch with blue band and blue and chrome face

Last seen leaving home in the 6600 block of Benedict Dr.

16 ruleouts. Only 1 image.

##

Original

Anthony Eugene Davis

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Anthony Eugene Davis - 19yo

Date of Last Contact. January 10, 1992
Missing From. Huntsville, Alabama
Missing Age 19 Years
Height. 5' 11" (71 Inches)
Weight 175 lbs
Black hair. Brown eyes.

Davis was last seen in Huntsville, AL on January 10, 1992.
8 exclusions. 1 image.

##

Original

Kenneth Wayne Watters

Date of Last Contact. November 29, 1991
Missing From. Louisville, Kentucky
Missing Age. 30 Years
Height. 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight. 155 lbs
Black hair. Brown eyes.
Scar on left and right wrist

Clothing - white shirt blue jeans
Footwear - white tennis shoes
(Yaya says I don't necessarily see the gap b/w his front teeth):( but this pic doesn't get the "best photo ever" award, fuh shuh!.!

The missing person is reported to have left the residence and not return.

13 exclusions. 1 image.

5304DMKY - Kenneth Wayne Watters

Kenneth Watters

##

I had one other guy but his profile has been removed from NamUs. I hope that's good news. :) If I can mention his name, I'll do so.

Another guy I came across is named Herman Brown 37yo (DLS 07/01/1994) but I can't see much of a resemblance because he appears so young in the photo and o_O my eyes appear so old and tired and red and.... Maybe @carlk90295 and you experienced Sleuthers can take a peek at him. He's from Milwaukee but was last seen in Memphis, TN. It's confusing but this is how it's worded on the link provided.

[Herman Brown went missing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin when he was 37 years old. He was last seen in Memphis, Tennessee.]

https://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/missing/herman-brown

I think Kenneth Wayne Watters looks the most like the UID. His nose looks slightly wider but the UID seems to have had a broken nose and that can drastically change the look of it. Kenneth also looks like he has make-up on in that picture.

MOO.

UID's race is unknown, his hair was fine and straight. I thinks this is a significant thing to consider, while looking at possible matches.
The lipstick on his cheeks....Could that mean he was with a partner just before his death....

I think he was on a social event....Christmas. A partner would have wiped away the lipstick...not wanting you loved one looking silly. We don't know what kind of traces of lipstick were there....

UID's race is unknown, his hair was fine and straight. I thinks this is a significant thing to consider, while looking at possible matches.

I think he was on a social event....Christmas. A partner would have wiped away the lipstick...not wanting you loved one looking silly. We don't know what kind of traces of lipstick were there....

The Christmas aspect is a good idea... The gap in his teeth and his hair will help identify him...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back