Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the main ITV evening news and the new CCTV got all of 10 secs mention, didn’t even show the whole thing.. not news worthy anymore.. so sad!
It’s really sad isn’t it, don’t understand why’s there’s not more coverage. It’s almost like a media blackout, I worry so much about the “golden hours” being long gone. So want her to be found ☹️

Disappointing lack of even a smattering of Hull vocabulary. Youve had the Dictionary for nearly a Week now
I'll see if I can get someone to tack this on;

VISITOR'S GUIDE TO 'ULL

big-smile2-smiley.gif

Has anyone heard of this small body of water, near Croda, being searched on Oak Road (if it hasn't dried up). I'm a local and had no idea it was there, guess it's hidden behind bushes (n.b. This is not the lake).
Those 2 ponds were talked about a while back - not sure what the consensus was?

Who'd we lose??
There is a member on here who was going out (on bike) to the park and taking video footage for us all. He was hit and injured while doing this. So, while he may still be online here with us, my assumption is that he is recovering and/or not going out again to explore - at least not for quite a while. All wishing him a fast recovery, but I think there have been a few appeals for someone else who is local to go out to look around and report back to us.

There is a member on here who was going out (on bike) to the park and taking video footage for us all. He was hit and injured while doing this. So, while he may still be online here with us, my assumption is that he is recovering and/or not going out again to explore - at least not for quite a while. All wishing him a fast recovery, but I think there have been a few appeals for someone else who is local to go out to look around and report back to us.

Did he notice any CCTV in the park? E.g. near the car park, pavilion, wind turbine or the backs of any of the houses?

Has anyone heard of this small body of water, near Croda, being searched on Oak Road (if it hasn't dried up). I'm a local and had no idea it was there, guess it's hidden behind bushes (n.b. This is not the lake).

At the beginning of this case many people on here mentioned this body of water, I'm not sure its been searched but it definitely should be!

Did he notice any CCTV in the park? E.g. near the car park, pavilion, wind turbine or the backs of any of the houses?
I'm not sure...I know you would be able to find his videos if you go back to posts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I was not able to watch the videos because I have been posting and trying to follow the threads from work and don't have my own office... Someone else here might know his member name or might be able to give you more direct information leading to his posts. I know most of the people on here now are regulars on Libby's threads. Off to a meeting but will check back later...if someone happens to direct you, I may be able to watch myself later this evening.

At the beginning of this case many people on here mentioned this body of water, I'm not sure its been searched but it definitely should be!
A cemetery has been taped off by police this evening.

A cordon is in place in Priory Woods Cemetery, in Priory Road, on Tuesday night, preventing any access to the cemetery.

One witness has said: "It's all quite dark but there's police tape up and a police car parked beyond the tape and one parked up on this side.

"It's completely taped off at the entrance."

The cemetery is operated by Hull City Council and opened in 2010. It is not known at this stage what incident police have responded to.

The latest updates from the scene will appear in our live blog, which will load below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss