IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police: Tip that Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator

Chicago police are investigating a tip that on the night “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett reported being attacked by two masked men he was in an elevator of his apartment building with two brothers later arrested and released from custody in the probe.

Police: Tip that Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator
Were any of them wearing shorts and hunting socks with little mooses and ducks stitched on them ?

I do find it curious that Hammer and JS donned gloves prior to opening the letter. Why was it assumed that the letter contained anything ominous? Does JS not receive fan mail? Serious question. It wouldn’t even occur to me to think about anthrax.

That isn't even correct protocol to open bio-hazard mail. Which is interesting, because usually the lowest people on the totem pole open mail. If it was suspicious, don't touch it, secure it, and call feds.

Not, call the boss, open potential bio-hazard mail with gloves! Doh!

This letter is really going to mess up JS.

That isn't even correct protocol to open bio-hazard mail. Which is interesting, because usually the lowest people on the totem pole open mail. If it was suspicious, don't touch it, secure it, and call feds.

Not, call the boss, open potential bio-hazard mail with gloves! Doh!

This letter is really going to mess up JS.
If I would have seen that letter, I would have called the police. Every day that goes by,I think this guy lacks common sense JMO...Seems to me that he wanted lots of media attention..well NOW he has it..how is it working for you?

Reading the assault police report I just noticed that they didn't classify the rope as a weapon, so LE at the time didn't even record it as a potential lynching!:
Jussie Smollett police report
I think JS really messed up with his tells, like at the time LE merely recorded that the rope was "draped" over him and then on GMA he used phrases like "tussle." The alleged fight was so minor that he couldn't even convincingly lie about it and instead couldn't help but signal how it was no big deal.

If I would have seen that letter, I would have called the police. Every day that goes by,I think this guy lacks common sense JMO...Seems to me that he wanted lots of media attention..well NOW he has it..how is it working for you?

This is why I think LE is holding out to get more perps. If they were only interested in JS, he probably would have already been arrested, but they may be hoping he flips on others like how the brothers did.

I think JS really messed up with his tells, like at the time LE merely recorded that the rope was "draped" over him and then on GMA he used phrases like "tussle." The alleged fight was so minor that he couldn't even convincingly lie about it and instead couldn't help but signal how it was no big deal.

If he thought that it was recorded, maybe thats why they draped it etc., to avoid serious injuries and then when it turns out it wasn't recorded, he decides to embellish. At the point when GMA was recorded, what everyone had heard through the grapevine was that they had identified the people on the tape as 2 homeless men who were not connected.
Jussie 100% thought he got away with it at that point so why not make it a fantastical story of him fighting back against 2 racist homophobes who ran away from the fight.

The brothers arrived before Smollett and were seen sitting on a bench, passing time. According to the sources, the brothers appeared nervous on the ride share video. A passing car gave the brothers pause about going though with the plan, sources said.

NEW:Sources close to investigation.

The brothers were captured on ride-share surveillance camera en-route to attack. “Appear nervous”

Jussie Smollett late to arrive for “attack”

Passing car gives brothers cold feet.

But go through with it anyway.Brothers At Center Of Jussie Smollett Case Seen In Ride Share Near Location Of Attack, Sources Say

— Charlie De Mar (@CharlieDeMar) February 19, 2019

A short time later, Smollett appeared.

Brothers At Center Of Jussie Smollett Case Seen In Ride Share Near Location Of Attack, Sources Say

U.S.
Jussie Smollett investigation: 'Good Morning America' staffers had 'doubts' during interview with Robin Roberts

As Jussie Smollett left the room following his "Good Morning America" interview, multiple ABC staffers felt doubtful about his claims, according to The Blast.

Insiders say that before the validity of his account was in question, Smollett went to ABC requesting to do the sit-down, and the network was happy to oblige because "everyone wanted this interview."

But as the interview wrapped and Smollett's team departed, there was "immediately" a feeling that "something was amiss."

Jussie Smollett investigation: 'Good Morning America' staffers had 'doubts' during interview with Robin Roberts

I believe that Empire was the first "hit" that the Fox Network had seen in a very long time. Other than Sports programming that they had to pay HUGE $$$ to get. I think it's safe to say that they will leave no stone unturned to protect their Empire situation. No pun intended.

JMO

CPD needs to issue warrant for his arrest. They certainly have enough evidence. Phone records, receipts for items from the 2 brothers, eye witness who saw the 3 together in JS elevator, etc.

Reporting a false crime, federal mail fraud, full restitution for all expenses incurred to investigate this nonsense and certainly there is another federal charge pertaining to hate crimes.

This is a despicable crime IMHO and warrants prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.

In the article that I linked above it is stated that Jussie asked for the interview on GMA. He specifically insisted on Robin Roberts to do the interview. ABC went along with doing the interview as all the networks wanted to do it. Going into it, the interview was considered a real "Get". Then as the interview unfolded I guess everybody just looked at each other. Apparently they thought the same things that we did but because nobody would dare report it yet, even we couldn't discuss it then. I believe it was the ride sharing service that did them in. I can't believe the ride share car even had a camera.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member