CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Why would anyone take a picture of that?
Well CM said he rode in the Trooper to go paintballing. A picture of him in his living room suited up for paintballing was offered as proof? that he rode in Trooper.

IMO, his answer sounded formulated. I know, I know it is not proof he bludgeoned a family of four.

Well CM said he rode in the Trooper to go paintballing. A picture of him in his living room suited up for paintballing was offered as proof? that he rode in Trooper.

IMO, his answer sounded formulated. I know, I know it is not proof he bludgeoned a family of four.

Yes, but the issue of whether Chase drove the Trooper is more about what the DNA means, than whether there is a picture to prove he rode as a passenger in Joey's Trooper.

And if I think about it, Chase's truck was related to his work. He had tools in there, and perhaps supplies. If Joey drove to Rancho (which the picture indicates he did) then it's not a stretch to imagine that taking one vehicle (saving gas) was the best option from Chase's home. And that the best and perhaps most convenient vehicle to take was the Trooper.

There isn't going to be a snapshot for every single event that transpired between Chase and Joey.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Jones swabbed under Joseph McStay's fingernail fragment that was with the remains. No DNA recovered.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Showing evidence box with white wire/cord and fabric.

DzzJdqiVAAEcxTt.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 21s21 seconds ago
#McStay - Jones said he swabbed in,under, around the knot of the white cord hoping to find DNA/touch DNA. No DNA recovered.

DzzKCkaU0AAxXx2.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#McStay - Chart shown to jurors stating no DNA found from fingernail, large mass of dirt or electrical cord.

DzzKxnvVsAAxwRX.png

Last edited:
Yes, but the issue of whether Chase drove the Trooper is more about what the DNA means, than whether there is a picture to prove he rode as a passenger in Joey's Trooper.

And if I think about it, Chase's truck was related to his work. He had tools in there, and perhaps supplies. If Joey drove to Rancho (which the picture indicates he did) then it's not a stretch to imagine that taking one vehicle (saving gas) was the best option from Chase's home. And that the best and perhaps most convenient vehicle to take was the Trooper.

There isn't going to be a snapshot for every single event that transpired between Chase and Joey.

I didn't ask for nor do I expect a pic of CM in the trooper.

All I am saying is CM's answer sounded formulated/manufactured TO ME when asked if he had ever been in the Trooper (aka little white hatchback car). That's it.

I have only been able to listen from afar... no DNA found yet?

None that I have heard. I was a bit troubled when this expert said he did not want to test for DNA because he knew the samples were too degraded to yield any DNA. I found this troubling. No stone should be left unturned even if CM was facing only one day in jail, let alone the DP. And I am not a fan of CM, but every possible angle should be explored! Glad he ended up doing the testing.

None that I have heard. I was a bit troubled when this expert said he did not want to test for DNA because he knew the samples were too degraded to yield any DNA. I found this troubling. No stone should be left unturned even if CM was facing only one day in jail, let alone the DP. And I am not a fan of CM, but every possible angle should be explored! Glad he ended up doing the testing.

I agree Mony Mony.

We are on to the Fallbrook house DNA. @Edmo !!!

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 29m29 minutes ago
#McStay - Jones swabbed under Joseph McStay's fingernail fragment that was with the remains. No DNA recovered.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 26m26 minutes ago
#McStay - Showing evidence box with white wire/cord and fabric.

DzzJdqiVAAEcxTt.png

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 25m25 minutes ago
#McStay - Jones said he swabbed in,under, around the knot of the white cord hoping to find DNA/touch DNA. No DNA recovered.

DzzKCkaU0AAxXx2.png

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 22m22 minutes ago
#McStay - Chart shown to jurors stating no DNA found from fingernail, large mass of dirt or electrical cord.

DzzKxnvVsAAxwRX.png

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#McStay - Bloodstain swabs taken from sledgehammer in the grave - Low level DNA. Not Interpretable.

DzzOqA0VYAAO3Ui.png

Unknown male DNA found, major contributor. Put into Codis, but no one matched.

Item 4, placard 3 I believe from the house.

NOTE: these were taken in 2014 though.

They say "Fluorescence" ? Where is the location of this?

Did you follow the case early on ocean? There was a lot of not nice things said about Summer :( Chase never spoke publicly about the McStay's that I recall early on, which actually made him look more suspicious LOL

Force Ten says only 2 comments before the bodies were found.

I'm not gonna keep on it, but this "poisoning theory", I read it long before Chase ever said.

Hi sweet Missy! Always nice to 'see' you. Thank you for all of your posts about the trial testimony.

Yes, I did, both here, and on IS, when they first disappeared. Once I felt like the back view footage wasnt the McStay family, I moved on since it seemed the case wasn't going anywhere for years after then.

If you have noticed, I'm not one who is interested in rumors, or premature theories, especially when the whereabouts of the victims are unknown, along with not having any evidence to support what really happened to them.

I did believe they all had been murdered though when it came out they all had disappeared. Nothing else made sense.

I'm that way though in just about every unsolved case I follow. Once something eventful happens, like when they were finally found buried in the desert, then I will engage in the case again, in order to read the latest news articles.

After that sort of trails off, I go back to following other cases, until something else happens, like when CM was finally arrested in this case, or watching interviews about certain cases

I'm very lucky to have many close friends here, who are kind enough to alert me, when something important is happening on cases they know I have an interest in.

As for talking badly about Summer, I wouldn't have partaken in any of those discussions nor would I have stayed around to read all of of them.

I have always felt from the beginning that it would become known at some point, Summer was a homicide victim of whomever made her, and her entire family disappear.

So I never disparage anyone who I firmly believe has been a victim of homicidal violence.

That applies not only to Summer, but to all other victims as well.

From time to time, when checking for news updates, I did see disparaging posts about Summer. I would read one, and scroll by the rest until I found more news articles, I was searching for, but I couldn't begin to tell you the year, I first saw it happening, or even by whom or even what the allegations were at the time.

That's just how I choose to do it though. I know others are entitled to look at any cases anyway they may choose to do it, and I respect that.

For me though, it's just a personal decision, I've chosen to do since joining in Jan. 2004. I would feel very uncomfortable blaming anyone who I believed had been a victim of a heinous murder perpetrated against them.

I'm very patient, and hold onto hope that one day the missing murder victims will be located, and the suspect will be apprehended.

Only then can I know true facts. Facts do matter, and from those facts, I then know where to place blame, and on who.

Sorry, I couldn't be of any help.

Perhaps all of the posters who posted for years on the old discussion threads will remember.

Imo

Last edited:
Possible trace contributor on F37 Two swabs of gear shift, 4-wheel drive lever, radio controls, heater and A/C controls.

1 in 4500 African Americans, 1 in 3300 in Caucasions, 1 in 12000 Hispanics

ETA photo

Attachments

• Dna trooper controls.JPG
    Dna trooper controls.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online