CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it DNA from her father or brother?

Perhaps the police didn't treat the condo as a crime scene while her family was in town was bc they didn't know it was a crime scene yet. Sweet little KKL hadn't told the police it was a crime scene even though she was so afraid of PF and left clues like breadcrumbs for LE. (insert eye roll and sarcasm)
If not family members, remembe
At this point, PF's mother had her:

"Frazee wanted Kenney to take the remains to Idaho. Kenney refused. Frazee said, “we’re finishing this.” So, at Frazee’s direction, Kenney texts Cheryl Berreth from Kelsey’s phone saying she’d call her tomorrow. Sheila Frazee had Kaylee."
Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Maybe PF left K with his mom at Thanksgiving Dinner?
@PommyMommy r we sure baby K was at SF during the murder?, or was she taken there after around 2:30? I am confused on this ?

The nurse, #KrystalKenney says she left patches of blood in #KelseyBerreth’s home as evidence, hoping investigators would find it. She also allegedly turned on the missing mom's cell phone so it would ping towers as she drove back home to Idaho.

LIAR! Why would she leave clues that led directly to her own involvement?
Yes. This is certainly a lie, as is her purposely leaving her and Kesley’s phones on, so they could be tracked.

She does that, waits for the FBI to find her, then proceeds to lie to them.

Ok lady.

The violence of this murder is horrific, far, FAR worse than I imagined.

KK mentioned there was a tooth from KB found in a vent -- he beat her to death with that baseball bat so hard and she must have suffered terribly.

She was only 103 pounds and the mother of his child. IMO both KK and PF are monsters.

Ma F pleaded the 5th. I guess she realized what was going on when she saw PF burning KB's remains at their ranch?

I feel sickened and can can only imagine the trauma and horror KB's parents are going through, knowing how she must have suffered.

moo

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
State asking Slater about Michelle Stein, a friend of Krystal’s and former paralegal in Idaho. Michelle, per Slater, was told what happened by Kenney. Kenney said “she’s done with Patrick.” Slater says Michelle told Kenney she needed to tell someone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Had it already been reported that MS was a "former paralegal"? That wording makes me think the R's had enough sense to fire her or she willingly quit.

What thoughts go through your head in the 3-4 hours it takes to clean up something like 6 liters of blood that have come from the furious, ruthless beating of a small woman to death?

How do you feel when you find the teeth in the heater grill?

What do you think when you find “tissue” as clearly would have come from such crushing blows.

How pathetic do you have to be to show the murder the good job you did of cleanup?

thanks to all of those who updated us today. I’ve done nothing but sit at my desk and not do my job and i’m exhausted.

I feel ya. I think it would have been less exhausting to not go thru page after page of copied tweets however. I was also trying to view tweets as they occurred and read comments here.

Do you think the defense had all of this information in the sealed charging document ??
Part of it would be in those documents. The rest would have been provided in discovery given to the defense team in the last couple weeks. The defense would have had all this information (hopefully) for quite some time. What you do as a defense attorney at this time is you are probing the state's case to test for weaknesses and test to see if they have evidence to refute various defense theories/strategies. The witnesses, detectives etc, must answer truthfully and fully, so it gives the defense an early chance to lock in various facts, and to see if there is weaknesses. It is clear that a lot of the State's case hinges on KK. That is a weakness.

thanks to all of those who updated us today. I’ve done nothing but sit at my desk and not do my job and i’m exhausted.
I had to step away to get a quick cold wet weather run in, I was so damn angry and equally sad.

As much as I loathe PF, KK has moved into a tie for that top spot. Who drives all that way 3 times to kill someone? 3 times, she had the opportunity to save KB, KB's baby and family's heartbreak, she's a mandated reporter if she really believed KB was abusive to baby K.

No, I think she wanted KB gone just as much as PF, but didn't have the b@lls to pull it off personally. I think that's why PF felt it was okay to demand for her to "come clean up the mess".

Yes, and they don't even really 'see' others as human beings with feelings, just pawns to move around on a chess board.

PF def qualifies and KK is right behind him IMO. She was more culpable than any of us ever dreamed and she only flipped on him to save her own worthless azz.

MOO
I almost can't believe how naive I was thinking maybe she just disposed of the phone and didn't actually have anything to do with the murder itself or the crime scene. I couldn't imagine they'd let her off so easy with a class 6 felony if her involvement was that extensive. I guess they wouldn't know all this if it wasn't for her, but it's still disturbing to say the least. And his mom too.. .Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni