CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So KK's interview occurred at the same Police Department where PF's brother works.o_O
Surely this must be investigated: a family member associated with this Department.
Perhaps it was only the site used, and this Police Department, had no involvement during the interview.
I hope so.
MOO.
Woodland Park & Colorado Springs aren’t in the same county. That would be odd to conduct the interview in CS

It just occurred to me with the manner of murder weapon chosen - wouldn't PF be covered in blood? How could no one notice this on Thanksgiving? Unless he showered at her place, changed clothes?
That might be why there was "mixed blood" found in the bathroom. Hopefully, Kelsey was able to give him a few whacks and scratches, before she succumbed to the injuries he caused.

Also, he must have had another pair of shoes because blood would have been tracked in his truck and his mother's house.

KK is very mentally disturbed IMO. Who in their right mind would do this for a man. I can’t understand what she must have been thinking to do this! Afraid? Call the police!

There was a key moment, a crossroads in her life, on Thanksgiving Day. At that moment, when she realized that he is asking her to come clean up a bloody crime scene, hundreds of miles away, she had a perfect escape.

She had no reason to 'fear' him if she called 911 right then, and told them where the crime scene was, and told them her boyfriend asked her to clean it up for him. GAME OVER...but she went in the opposite direction, way over board. smdh

Woodland Park & Colorado Springs aren’t in the same county. That would be odd to conduct the interview in CS

If they flew her in to CO Springs for the interview, maybe it was for convenience to interview her there? Perhaps she was flying back out the same day on standby? Or maybe more convenient for her counsel?

Article Updated: Patrick Frazee to face trial after preliminary hearing
Patrick Frazee will face a murder trial in the death of his fiancee Kelsey Berreth, a judge ruled Tuesday afternoon after an hours-long preliminary hearing in which prosecutors unveiled grisly new details about how the Woodland Park mother was allegedly murdered and what steps Frazee and his alleged accomplice took to cover up her death.

In the front of a Teller County courtroom Tuesday morning, an Idaho woman detailed what happened leading up to her walking into a grisly scene inside the Woodland Park apartment of Kelsey Berreth.

What may have started with tension over an alleged custody battle ended with a “horrific” scene, with “blood everywhere,” Krystal Lee Kenney said.

Lovely offer, but I've had to bust out the hard stuff. A good Scotch neat. It's cold and I'm pi$$ed.

I haven't even been able to eat after absorbing this info. how in the hell did KK stop at the fricking Sonic???? Psychopathic tendencies in her as well. IMO

Fixing to head for more Vodka myself.

There were so many jaw dropping moments today that I lost track which one made me the most upset.

The one that is sticking in my craw is that KK thought about and came real close (and maybe even did) spike drugs in coffee and serve it to an unsuspecting KB. Grrrrrrr

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
State asking Slater about Michelle Stein, a friend of Krystal’s and former paralegal in Idaho. Michelle, per Slater, was told what happened by Kenney. Kenney said “she’s done with Patrick.” Slater says Michelle told Kenney she needed to tell someone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
SERIOUSLY? MS defends KK and she KNEW what KK did? The details?

I had to step away to get a quick cold wet weather run in, I was so damn angry and equally sad.

As much as I loathe PF, KK has moved into a tie for that top spot. Who drives all that way 3 times to kill someone? 3 times, she had the opportunity to save KB, KB's baby and family's heartbreak, she's a mandated reporter if she really believed KB was abusive to baby K.

No, I think she wanted KB gone just as much as PF, but didn't have the b@lls to pull it off personally. I think that's why PF felt it was okay to demand for her to "come clean up the mess".
This! Earlier I said I couldn't fathom why I felt like KK is creepier than the person who did the actual killing. It is because not only did she completely involve herself in it after the fact, she was the person with the ability to prevent it. The world will always have murderers, but I'm appalled that a murderer also finds a confidante that doesn't help a completely innocent person. There is NO ONE on this planet I wouldn't turn in for solicitating a murder, or giving me the impression they were going to plan one. Heck, in college I turned in a friend of a friend because they mentioned they were going to rob a pizza restaurant, and they sounded sort of serious to me. I snuck in a bathroom and called the police! I wasn't about to have it on my conscience if something went wrong, or have someone find out I knew and didn't prevent it. (I have no clue if he really tried to go through with it, or got caught, etc...but he named a place and date, so I reported it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam