CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of it would be in those documents. The rest would have been provided in discovery given to the defense team in the last couple weeks. The defense would have had all this information (hopefully) for quite some time. What you do as a defense attorney at this time is you are probing the state's case to test for weaknesses and test to see if they have evidence to refute various defense theories/strategies. The witnesses, detectives etc, must answer truthfully and fully, so it gives the defense an early chance to lock in various facts, and to see if there is weaknesses. It is clear that a lot of the State's case hinges on KK. That is a weakness.

Exactly what you said. You'd think that they would want to keep KK in "protective custody" to ensure that she will still be around (or alive) to testify.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
When she arrived, Kenney went to Frazee’s home and picked up a set of keys for Berreth’s phone left at the gate to Frazee’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to Berreth’s home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Kenney described the scene as horrific. “There was blood everywhere,” she told Slater. Blood on east, south and west walls. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ag
Going room by room. In the living room, Frazee told Kenney to grab a sweater, look for a tooth in a vent & clean up Kaylee’s toys covered in blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
These people are pure Evil.

I almost can't believe how naive I was thinking maybe she just disposed of the phone and didn't actually have anything to do with the murder itself or the crime scene. I couldn't imagine they'd let her off so easy with a class 6 felony if her involvement was that extensive. I guess they wouldn't know all this if it wasn't for her, but it's still disturbing to say the least. And his mom too.. .Smh.
Sorry but we think our law enforcement would not let she-devils lose on the streets. This is not rocket science. The guy did it. Build a case. Do the work. Everyone wants a confession. Great. Satan came to town and is your witness that you paraded through the crime scene.

Hoping all my fellow Websleuthers are doing OK.. I feel like we were just in a train wreck together today. Half waiting for trauma counselors to show up for us tomorrow. And this pales in comparison to what Kelsey’s family has been through. If nothing else, I’m grateful to the many tweeters and posters for giving Kelsey a voice today.

So KK's interview occurred at the same Police Department where PF's brother works.o_O
Surely this must be investigated: a family member associated with this Department.
Perhaps it was only the site used, and this Police Department, had no involvement during the interview.
I hope so.
MOO.

The department has nearly a thousand employees, numerous locations and all CBI and the prosecutors did was use their downtown facility. IMO

This is JMO and again, it may have already been mentioned but I am pages behind. I just have not been able to believe how KK was offered a plea deal, and especially now after hearing everything we have heard today, it really makes a person wonder all the more, especially when you think of the fact that the most she could be sentenced to is 3 years!!! (I believe is what has been said) But it seems as if they really, really need her testimony as there were mistakes/things overlooked such as when KB's home was searched, etc. and blood being missed, the crime scene being contaminated by others etc, so I think LE/investigators are/were somewhat in a bind and therefore feel she is what is going to strongly make their case against PF. Right or wrong, I don't know, but it is just so sad that she seemed to be involved before AND after, and more thank likely IMO was involved DURING as well, but yet faces such little consequences for her actions??? It is just so upsetting, all of it, especially thinking KB's life could have been saved if only someone would have spoken up before when they had a chance to!!! It just brings me to tears over and over.....

Kk had KBs fun and she was still too afraid to come forward? Seriously?

Reactions: TRB
Was there solid enough evidence to demonstrate KK was in Idaho 11/22-11/24? This is what is critical. This woman admits to trying to and including coming to KB's residence and places herself in her blood which by itself could be reasonable doubt. I have no doubt PF murdered KB but I think tracking a psychopath through a crime scene she cleaned is not on anyone's sop for good policy. What the heck? Use photos. If she wasn't a psycho she is now.
IMO there had to be a lengthy conversation between PF and KK for her to know all these details without being present or nearby. They would of had to be rejoicing and recounting, that is beyond evil.

Allegedly, she was in a chair in another room. Things were moving quickly and I later edited my post to include the tweet that K was in the home.
MOO

ETA: You should find it all here: Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing
I wonder if Baby K was in a high chair in front of a tv or with a phone that was some type of media. She couldn't have been walking around freely?? He couldn't have locked her in the bedroom in her crib?? Right?

MOO

Lovely offer, but I've had to bust out the hard stuff. A good Scotch neat. It's cold and I'm pi$$ed.

I haven't even been able to eat after absorbing this info. how in the hell did KK stop at the fricking Sonic???? Psychopathic tendencies in her as well. IMO
Well he is eating a turkey leg...

Prob’ so. On her way home, she prob’ started thinking of all the places she forgot to clean & concocted her “assisting” with the investigation story. Lord knows she had enough phones to call 911 during her cleaning detail. She was there alone.
Pathetic she will walk away from this.
All she had to do was describe the crime scene...then claim she left evidence. On a light switch, prob on the riverside of the plate or on the switch...rough wood paneling...she probably couldn’t have gotten it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd