CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did. For that deal to make any sort of sense, she had to deliver.

Hearing what I heard today, convinced me that she did.

It was sickening to hear just how involved she was (more than I thought), but I absolutely support a deal.

I just wish it was harsher.

BBM:

Well, "This is what justice looks like, folks."

Or so we've been told.

I guess needs must...and the must that needs in this case is that PF must and needs to be made to pay.

JMO.

I don't understand why she would do this at all. If she wasn't intending on doing what he wanted her to do, according to her, then why bother taking a Starbucks coffee at all????

I think KK wanted to "size her up". I imagine her smirking, getting great pleasure seeing KB in person; knowing PF desperately wanted her demise. It gave KK a power trip. I see no other purpose.

Sept. 23, 2018
Kenney eventually went to the Starbucks at Walmart and drove over to Kelsey Berreth’s townhome with Kenney’s aunt (Kristi) still in the car. Kenney told Slater she didn’t put anything in the coffee.

Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs.

Krystal Kenney had a beer with her aunt Kristi before going to Kelsey's home.

Possibly the beer with her aunt, is mixed up but not her location on Nov 22.
I will find the reference there are several tweets.
1. Adams- confirmed through KK's testimony, Sonic video and another video her being in WP on NOv 24
2. KK said she left Nov 23 stopped in greeley over night arrived in WP the next day (nov 24)
3. Her father confirmed she was at thanksgiving with them
I am sure the police have checked this all out to make sure they weren't bamboozled.

You’re right, she is deserving of all of those charges.

Because of her account, and only because of her account, the prosecution knows things that they would never know; things that couldn’t be gleaned from any other source.

The case against PF is so much stronger, knowing all those details.

So you’ve basically got two choices:

Force KK to face the full wrath of the Colorado justice system, and risk losing the case against PF.

Or making a deal with the devil.

When she takes the stand, and nails this monster, she will ensure that he pays the maximum price.

She will also ensure that her own vile actions, will never be forgotten.

She’ll still pay a hefty price, but it won’t be one that anyone is satisfied with.

Thank you for this MassGuy, your perspective has helped me not lose my mind too much today. Now, please tell me that KK won’t go on to a witness protection program when this is all done. She won’t, right? Reassure me, Pretty please? I really need to get some sleep tonight..

I think he was taking his frustration with KK and his anger at having to do his own evil work out on KB.

All of the talk about rage and the bat and PF being irate and emotional totally has me picturing “I. SAID. NO!!! WIRE!!! HANGERS!!!”

This case has Mommy Dearest references embedded in every new discovery.

JMO

No Frazeeing clue about your first question, but I do believe her body was intact inside that tote.

Had she been dismembered, KK would know, as PF clearly likes to run his mouth.

It wasn’t necessary to dismember her in order to remove her from tha house.
I noticed it was mentioned today that KK reported only seeing “a lump” being inside the black tote as it was being burned. Just thought it sounded weird for containing a body. A lump?

Thank you for this MassGuy, your perspective has helped me not lose my mind too much today. Now, please tell me that KK won’t go on to a witness protection program when this is all done. She won’t, right? Reassure me, Pretty please? I really need to get some sleep tonight..
No. That’s usually reserved for Federal witnesses.

She can change her name and move somewhere else, but I can’t imagine she won’t want contact with her kids.

She won’t be sailing off into the sunset.

And how do we know that these two Sadists weren’t drugging her all along and creating the “depression?” It is moments like this when I wished frontier justice still existed.
Bolding mine

Excellent point.
Makes me wonder if there was a 'dry run' , or a failed attempt before the final horror ?
And since Kelsey trusted him, she wouldn't have suspected him.
Not saying she was naive.
But kind people don't always see , nor do they suspect -- the evil in others.
Some people choose to see the good in humanity.

Kelsey sounds like she might have been like that.
And this is how I wish to remember her !

I noticed it was mentioned today that KK reported only seeing “a lump” inside the black tote as it was being burned. Just thought it sounded weird for containing a body. A lump?
Yeah, I think she was just trying to indicate that a body was certainly inside, even without being able to see it.

A lump would make sense.

ETA: I was open to dismemberment early on, but I’m absolutely not now.

And of all the places to burn a fire..... right in his own yard?! Guess he didn't care if SF could smell it?! I am disgusted saying that. There is so much national forest around here, but let me guess, he was "trying to leave a trail" like KK so they would find her faster (SARCASM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong