CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you chose an old VW Passat for this 1600 mile round trip when you have a perfectly comfortable pickup truck of your own?

No, better gas mileage isn't the answer
I believe by the end of the investigation we will learn that KK never used her own vehicle to travel to Colorado (intentionally). I recall hearing today about car rental, and borrowing VW from friend. MOO

NO, the judge didn't approve anything. He just agreed to revisit the 'no contact' order at a future time. But I don't think he is going to force the B family to allow him to call their grandbaby at their home. That would be like torture for them.
I thought maybe he would want his mom to bring the baby to prison to visit him or something. Or jail, for now.

In either scenario, how the heck could she not have seen the bat? She would notice if he was holding something long behind his back. Can you hold both candles and a bat while administering an "smell test"?

How did he even get the darn thing in the house without KB noticing? I think the candle scenario is bogus.

I think he came in swinging... maybe striking her initially in the kitchen area and pushing her to the back office room to end her life.
How did he get it in the house?....in a big black tote bag.

More likely, she gave a scrubbed version to her BFF MS. It is pretty common for people to leave out the really bad things they did when they share a story. My guess is MS and the R's will be in a little bit of shock today. They are finally hearing the real truth
Yes, she seemed to be portrayed by people that know her as an innocent victim of someone she was starry eyed over since she was a teen. Perhaps it was too hard for her to admit that she was so insecure and desperate for PF's "love" and approval that she actually DID participate in the conspiracy and helped him carry it out. This also demonstrates that she does know right from wrong because she didn't tell her friends the truth knowing how bad it was. Now the story is she was scared, poor her. He wanted KB dead and planned or still plans to let KK go down for the murder too. So much love. MOO

I missed the press conference this afternoon. For those who have not seen it either...

KOAA 5

ETA something I didn't remember hearing today but they mentioned at the press conference was that she called her friend MS on October 22nd and she was upset and said she was done with him.

Also in the press conference they said that he had told her that the baby was in the back bedroom and a walker type bouncer, the second bedroom behind the kitchen, when the murder happened.

Last edited:
I understand. She's a psychopath just like he is. She "loves" him. They could have gone on together and been real killer couple - after which they could have stuffed their faces, each time.

She should have been charged with everything in the Colorado criminal code possible and I guarantee that would be several charges. Then the prosecution could have backed that down a bit for her testimony but not this BS! That's just lazy and a total disregard for justice.

I noticed one thing in the live blog and that was that she lied to the FBI. Now, I usually think that's a BS charge but, in this case, how about charging her with it? I don't know the maximum penalty but have recently learned that it can be used to destroy people so destroy her.

I'm not clear on this: They found the burn area, at the ranchette, with melted plastic, but no human remains? How is it that the female psycho says she didn't see Kelsey's murdered body when she was right there?

It looks like Ma knew exactly what went down. Here was I saying she might be another Cindy Watts. She's worse!

OMG, these people. :mad: I think of that whiny faced M, sitting there saying what a good person her psycho gal pal is. Imagine you knew this information and what KK did to assist in this atrocity and the gall to sit there and spin that garbage. I'm dumbfounded. I hope she gets eaten by sharks and I want the rodeo queen in prison along with her Satanic partner.

LE should have sifted the dirt in the area....they probably could get equipment from a university with anthropology program. Even a small piece could help. Maybe they did we do not know.

With mommy dearest pleading the 5th (and uncooperative, according to the article I'd linked) ... does this mean that --hopefully-- Kelsey's family will have full custody of little K. ?
Although we don't know how much SF knows (or knew) ; the fact that she's clammed up makes me nervous for Kelsey's daughter to even go for visitation to that 'ranchette'.
MOO
The final injury to the B family would be F family hurting baby. I do not think CPS or a Judge will ever allow the F family the opportunity. It is over for them. I wish the B’s could be granted some sort of protection/security that would not interfere with their lives.

I just listened to both videos and did CTRL F for "Greeley" and found no mention of it. Where did you hear that?

I don't feel good watching those prosecutors. Wimpy. The female looks she actually believes KK just could never go through killing Kelsey. Well, maybe she didn't but she brought the damn bat that is the murder weapon.
CREDIT @PommyMommy thread #39

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley 1m1 minute ago
As Slater talks about Krystal and Patrick's relationship, #PatrickFrazee has shifted away from his attorneys and is looking down and away. Krystal told police she didn't know about kelsey and the baby until 5 months after they started seeing eachother. #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater says his investigation revealed now sign of child abuse toward Kaylee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee#KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 31s32 seconds ago
Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee

PommyMommy, Today at 10:53 AMReport
#1115Like

I have to put it in the perspective that LE/Prosecution made a good faith plea bargain with KKL based on what they could convict her of with the evidence that they had. The nifty cell phone evidence was a good start, but their whole case is constructed on her testimony. IMO

LE should have sifted the dirt in the area....they probably could get equipment from a university with anthropology program. Even a small piece could help. Maybe they did we do not know.
I’m sure they did. They had the resources of the CBI and FBI at their disposal.

PF either isn’t completely incompetent, or they did find something, and it just wasn’t revealed today.

Maybe she can clean the floors in their office; she has experience with that.

I’m sure that blood isn’t her only specialty.

I understand companies can make pretty good money specializing in crime scene cleaning.
Clearly, she has related work experience, which will probably help her on the application.

I absolutely agree.

Fear played no part in her motivation.

She couldn’t bring herself to actually kill Kelsey, but she wouldn’t have been sad to see her go.

Clearly she wasn’t overly upset as to what PF had done, as she spent hours scrubbing her blood off the floor, and then went to Sonic.

I hope whatever she ate, tasted like blood and bleach.

...with a side of Oxy-Clean!

I’m sure they did. They had the resources of the CBI and FBI at their disposal.

PF either isn’t completely incompetent, or they did find something, and it just wasn’t revealed today.

BBM:

Well, that's what you'd call a no-brainer.

If those are the 2 choices, I'm going with "B."

Because "A" is always going to be the wrong answer.

Haven't had any experience working in a crematory... but as a layperson I was under the assumption that most people could not burn a body with intense enough heat to destroy all of it.
There would be an ample amount of bones left ? (Sorry to type that)

So where did PF discard what was left of this innocent soul ?
And it's me opinion that he didn't do this part alone. (He was : Too stupid, too cowardly or too paranoid/in a hurry, etc. ; take your pick)
Who assisted him ?

Not to beat a dead horse but I'm pretty sure I read about at least one small bone chip on PF's property today. Someone could have been speculating, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305