CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some confusion at one point because Sam used the wrong date, so there was confusion about the trip that she made with her aunt in September.

. She used Megan's Volkswagen Passat with expired plates and left at 6:30 p.m. from her area on the 23rd and arrived at 7:30 a.m. on the 24th on Saturday. When she arrived, she picked up keys to KB's condo, and left her phone at his gate. She parked at Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB's.

Moo

KK drove to ranchette to get Kelsey's keys and what? Who left whose phone at his gate?

Thanks for the levity, GK and others. :)

It would be interesting to know if KK was ever 'written up' , (disciplinary incident) in her work as a nurse ?
Boggles the mind to think of this person 'caring' for others.
Truly Chilling.
It's crazy! Apparently she was her class president in high school and in the National Honors Society. She started out as a leader and in the "helping field," and look where she ended up. Imo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed; not MSM>

Well, let's hope the defense is so aggressive that they trip that b**** up so her deal goes south and the DA is forced to revoke it and/or charge her with something that will send her to her own trial. I'm confident he's going down so I'm hoping in trying to save him they sink her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does give me some satisfaction knowing that when PF was arrested that he likely had to come to the realization that KK squealed like a pig. For a narcissist like PF this had to be like the ultimate betrayal. Oh how I wish I could have seen his face....MOO

I think this moment would have been great, the thoughts through PF's evil mind: knowing info came from KK, who PF trusted.
If PF doesn't plead Guilty, we will certainly be presented with loads of ideas to discredit KK's account.
Both will turn on one another, as children in a playground.
But here, both have ruined their lives, and certainly those around KB.
MOO.

he told her to come clean up the mess. which she did. discretely and confidently.

then she went for a feed.

a deal with the devil has been made.

clever.....cunning...….manipulative.

she played him well.

PF's cold silence is even more menacing to me after getting the facts of what went down.

No shame, no tears, nothing. Just pure violent evil to beat a 103 pound mom to death with a baseball bat in cold blood.
And he'd been thinking about it for sometime as he asked KK to beat her to death previously, according to today's hearing.

The only light in this sickening murder is that baby K will be with KB's mom, her maternal Grandma.

I learned today that Ma F pleaded the 5th after seeing the fire PF set to burn the mutilated remains of KB.

Wonder if there will be any charges against her?

As for KK, I have no words. She cleaned up a slaughter, even seeing a tooth in a vent from KB's battered skull and later ate a hearty meal.

She was also previously asked by PF to beat KB to death with a baseball bat, but "chickened out" (pardon my paraphrase).

Then she was asked to put meds in KB's coffee.
According to a CBI agent in this link:
Patrick Frazee pressured Idaho nurse and rodeo queen to kill Kelsey Berreth with drugged Starbucks, a steel rod, and a baseball bat: Report

She helped PF cover up the most sickening, violent murder and now says she was scared?

I don't understand.

Edited to add link to CBI agent alleging that it was PF asking KK to place meds in KB's coffee.

moo
Exactly. And she went as far as to get the drugs to do the act. Not only that, but she befriended Kelsey. This woman is an cold, evil, and heartless as PF.

And being terrified of him? Come on! She was hundreds of miles away and he called him and told her that she had a mess to clean up. Excuse me. I know I would have said, "Sure, be right there," and then hung up, called LE and reported the call phone from PF and let them find the horrible crime. Isn't that what any reasonable person would do. The evidence would have been there, she would not have to fear him because he would have been locked up, and she could have gone on with her life. Seriously, I think she wanted KB dead as well. She just couldn't quite do the deed. I don't think it was out of concern for KB, but out of fear for the later consequences for herself.

Both of them had to really hate KB. They did not just want her dead, but they wanted her to suffer horribly.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Help me out on the time line because I just realized I'm confused.

He killed Kelsey, on Thursday, and then what? I was thinking he took her body to Nash Ranch but that had to be, what Saturday? KK, the other subhuman, went with him to that ranch, right? She didn't arrive until Saturday AM. Anyway, after killing Kelsey, he had to be blood soaked. He must have brought a change of clothes. He must have cleaned up, changed clothes and took baby K back to the ranchette for Thanksgiving dinner.
He may have had some clothes at KBs. He had keys to her home and vehicles.

Of course she wasn’t. She bought flowers, thought they were going out....she had just spent the night before tenderly nursing him. Geez. She was a young woman in love with the father of her child. That poor, poor soul.

Where did that come from that she was nursing him? I thought I read she got home at 4AM because she'd been out with checking on cattle (granted, that seems weird).

Tried to quote @PommyMommy post from last thread about the custody motive, but thread just closed.

I was wondering about motive. Really? Over custody that could not be worked out civilly?
I just watched an update on this house-of-horrors murder on ABC News Tonight with David Muir and the headlines mention possible motive (along with all the explicitly horrific details). But motive never stated.

This case broke my heart from the very beginning, from KB going missing on Thanksgiving day, to presumption of murder, to arrest of PF and to discovery of KK. But I'll confess, my wildest nightmares could never have imagined a man, blindfolding the mother of his baby daughter, with the pretense of guessing the scent of a candle, and then beating her to death with a bat. My mind has trouble going to this realism.

It seems to me, that he was unable to look her in the eye while obliterating her. Not only is he a cold-blooded murderer, he's also a coward. All MOOO (my own overwhelmed opinion).
Yes. And CW said something similiar about SW, not being able to look at her like that. Oh, these subhuman animals.

I had not checked here in a while, not expecting much to be revealed for a while. But stumbled onto the Daily Mail just seeking light reading...omg...don’t even know what to say...no words. So far beyond any of my imaginings, so much more horror...motive etc, who gives a *#&$ there is no motive in the world for this type of monstrous crime. I have never heard of anything so horrific...and that is after following hundreds of cases....am in shock and so saddened for her family and friends.

KK drove to ranchette to get Kelsey's keys and what? Who left whose phone at his gate?
That tweet seemed off.

ETA: I think KKL picked up Kelsey's house keys at PF's gate. Nothing about a phone. (May have been an inadvertent/incorrect word used in a reporter's tweet)

Last edited:
I'm very shocked,saddened,and very disturbed by what was revealed today. I knew Kelsey was dead at the hands of KK,and PF,and that Ma F had some involvement. I just didn't know the level of depravity involved.
My heart breaks for Kelsey,her family and Baby K.
Also I really admire the fierce strength of CB in the face of utter grief.
Team Berreth is in my thoughts,and tearful prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305