CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK drove to ranchette to get Kelsey's keys and what? Who left whose phone at his gate?
Sam's quote may just be an error - I think he meant to say Berreth's condo instead of Berreth's phone.

Replying to @SamKraemerTV
When she arrived, Kenney went to Frazee’s home and picked up a set of keys for Berreth’s phone left at the gate to Frazee’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to Berreth’s home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
FBI made first contact with Krystal Kenney on Dec. 14. She was in Las Vegas with family & friends at the time, per Slater. They said Kenney wasn’t forthcoming with her relationship to Frazee, only calling it a business relationship that began in 2006. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

10:40 AM - 19 Feb 2019

She told the FBI she came to Colorado to talk with Frazee about a horse that weekend. Kenney told the FBI agent that she didn’t know who Kelsey Berreth was, Slater said. He went to Idaho and made contact with her on Dec. 18. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

10:41 AM - 19 Feb 2019

Kenney invited Slater & another agent inside her home. They wanted to ask about the case. She wanted to talk to an attorney. Twin Falls PD arrested her to get buckle swabs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

10:42 AM - 19 Feb 2019

Slater says he & another CBI agent stayed with her at Twin Falls PD until her aunt arrived. Aunt took her to Boise to meet with an attorney. She agreed to talk to police with an attorney on Dec. 20. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

10:44 AM - 19 Feb 2019

Slater says Kenney was somewhat jumbled on her timeline of events. Interview took place at the Colorado Springs Police Department. It was 4.5 hours long, recorded with video & audio. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

10:45 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: KK meeting with CBI in CSpgs, & PF arrested 12/21

I had not checked here in a while, not expecting much to be revealed for a while. But stumbled onto the Daily Mail just seeking light reading...omg...don’t even know what to say...no words. So far beyond any of my imaginings, so much more horror...motive etc, who gives a *#&$ there is no motive in the world for this type of monstrous crime. I have never heard of anything so horrific...and that is after following hundreds of cases....am in shock and so saddened for her family and friends.

I'm so glad that none of her family was there today. (Per Sam)

And, threw it out because, you know, she wanted to leave evidence behind for the cops to find which the prosecutors seem to actually believe.
I doubt they believe it; that was simply what the investigator said that she said.

That one certainly doesn’t pass the sniff test. Not when you look at all the efforts she made to otherwise avoid detection.

If she meant to leave a trail, one would expect her to immediately cooperate when found, not lie to the FBI.

I still can not get past Kelsey spent the night with him helping him do work….she was also running errands for him...getting him medicine to make him better.....
just so hideously cruel.

the two weeks in rehab in august.
I am speculating Patrick was gas lighting Kelsey in the true sense of it.
by august KK and PK were deep into their hot and heavy affair..... he was deliberately making her life hell but she blamed herself imo. sought treatment because she couldn't cope with PKs crap.

also imo that is when Patrick sought legal advise about custody of Kaylee when Kelsey went for treatment it all happened in august.

side note.
Kelsey purchased the condo all around this time too...cementing she wasn't going anywhere.

all the dribble he told LE in the phone interview about how Kelsey was feeling...was how HE was feeling about her.

just damn awful. the whole thing.

Where did that come from that she was nursing him? I thought I read she got home at 4AM because she'd been out with checking on cattle (granted, that seems weird).
Yes, KB and her daughter were reportedly both checking on PF's cattle because PF was ill with ulcer, and KB reportedly also went to 24 hr/Walmart to get PF meds, She did not get home until 4AM Thanksgiving Day -- the day of her death.

See thread #39 for actual tweets as tweet blog has been alleged inconsistent, and not sure if you will find all detail.

Wayyyyy worse than any of us thought I think :( moo Poor Kelsey and Baby K

Unlike the hoodrat who plugs some poor convenience store clerk just because, this kind of murder is so rage filled. He must have HATED Kelsey but that rage is about something else (it always is). Poor Kelsey became the target.

I noticed in that live blog that he told KK that Kelsey told him she didn't know him anymore, or something to effect. Shanann Watts said the same thing to CW.

Did we actually hear there were bone chips at the burn site? Not doubting what you say is correct, but I was going to post a question on what happens when you burn a body with accelerant. Does it get rid of everything or would there still be pieces of bone left behind?

The Chinese immigrants of the 1800's in the West, especially San Francisco, incinerated their dead, to prepare the remains for shipment back to their homeland for permanent honor. It took 3 days, on a prepared wood pyre, then the chunks and bone fragments were reduced by grinding. The intense black smoke was pungent and obnoxious.
Sorry for the graphic description, but this segment of testimony sounded way too simple and clean, to me.
The defense has probably already started calling experts.
IMO

Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Cheryl Berreth told agent Slater Kelsey went to pick up medicine for #PatrickFrazee the night before she’d gone missing. @KKTV11News

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

Slater later says he spoke with the Berreths at WPPD. Per Slater, Cheryl says she talked to Kelsey for about 5 minutes at 9 a.m. on Nov. 22. Kelsey says she didn’t get home till about 4 a.m. after meeting with Frazee on the 21st to check on cattle. Cheryl thought it was Westcliffe but wasn’t sure. Slater says, per that convo, Frazee had what was believed to be a stomach ulcer. Kelsey dropped off Frazee, went to the WP Walmart to get meds & then went back to Florissant to give him the meds

<modsnip: quoted post was removed, not MSM>

Yup. KK has already proven herself to be a liar, not to mention a willing participant in the heinous murder of an innocent young mother. She's not going to come across as likeable. The defense attorney will crucify her on cross-examination. But remember, she is not walking. She will do time. Just not as much time as she deserves to do. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
KK is getting an even better deal than Holmolka. The jury is NOT going to be happy. For all we know, PF hired someone else to do the murder such as the pal he was seen with on camera.

I find it odd that PF supposedly told KK about a tooth wedged in a vent. If he was present for the murder and saw it then, why wouldn't he remove it himself.?

JMO
IMO, because KKL was present too. He did the dirty work, but she was waiting very close by (in a vehicle outside, maybe), if not already in the house. I am disgusted.

IMO, because KKL was present too. He did the dirty work, but she was waiting very close by (in a vehicle outside, maybe), if not already in the house. I am disgusted.
It’s been pretty well established that not only was KK not in Colorado around the time of the murder, she didn’t arrive until the morning of the 24th.

That’s a full day and a half later.

Any scenario that puts her at the crime scene before then, has to ignore evidence to do it.

I've rarely said this about a person, but this man is pathetic. Trying to con KK into killing KB and then, later, having to cover her face when he killed her. I don't think he put that sweater around her eyes so that she wouldn't see the attack coming-I think he just couldn't stand to look her in the eye as he was killing her. He's a coward. He didn't even clean up after himself-made someone else do it. I have anger towards KK in this, she's not off the hook as far as I'm concerned, but my anger towards her is for different reasons. Who just goes along with a murder plot like that? And if she'd really wanted PF to get caught, she'd have called the police before she cleaned up the murder scene-or,you know, any other time he tried to talk her into killing KB. I don't buy her being too afraid of him to say no.

This so ticks me off there's no way pfs mom couldn't know what was burning the smell would of been awful. I wonder what pf told his brother ,so much of what's known is utterly revolting I can just imagine whats next there's no way this is all the da has. Pf needs to grow a pair plead guilty save his baby girl from the knowledge of what's next to come. Only saving Grace is he didn't unleash his wrath on the baby at the same time

KK told CBI Agent Slater that Frazee picked up Berreth's burnt remains and told her that he'd either toss them in a river or the dump.

I believe that explains the ongoing landfill search. Prosecutors want some part of KB for trial. MOO
That, and/or the tooth. Yes it's small, but they have to try. It corroborates the story.

Sam's quote may just be an error - I think he meant to say Berreth's condo instead of Berreth's phone.

Replying to @SamKraemerTV
When she arrived, Kenney went to Frazee’s home and picked up a set of keys for Berreth’s phone left at the gate to Frazee’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to Berreth’s home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
The acoustics in the courtroom are horrible. I think Sam may have meant to say the keys to her HOME, not her phone. MOO

I wouldn't doubt it.

Help me out on the time line because I just realized I'm confused.

He killed Kelsey, on Thursday, and then what? I was thinking he took her body to Nash Ranch but that had to be, what Saturday? KK, the other subhuman, went with him to that ranch, right? She didn't arrive until Saturday AM. Anyway, after killing Kelsey, he had to be blood soaked. He must have brought a change of clothes. He must have cleaned up, changed clothes and took baby K back to the ranchette for Thanksgiving dinner.

Based on KK's statements, he took K's remains to Nash Ranch alone. I personally think where the phone records show K was with him all day and "went" to Divide with him, I think it was her phone that went to Divide, she was with but she was deceased. We know based on KK's statements he called KK what seems to be right away to get her butt down to clean up his mess. She showed up on Saturday it sounds like. Perhaps she had to work on Friday, perhaps she had parenting time with her children and couldn't leave immediately? She did the cleaning and then they went together and got K's remains and took them to the ranch to burn, she took the phone and who knows what else with her and went home while he dumped what was left of the fire/K's remains in a river or dumpster.

Agree, I think all the blood they found in the bathroom was from him cleaning himself up. He had to go find the gun which was possibly hidden in her bedroom? He had to get her phone and purse which possibly on the kitchen counter? He had to go in the room Baby K was in to get her. He could not arrive back at the house where his family was getting ready to eat dinner covered in blood, he could not carry Baby K around covered in blood as it would transfer to her or her car seat, he could not sit in his vehicle without potentially transferring to it, he could not risk possibly getting pulled over covered in blood. He also had blood all over his shoes according to KK's description of the large footprints throughout the house that she tried to clean. Sad MOO

KK is getting an even better deal than Holmolka. The jury is NOT going to be happy. For all we know, PF hired someone else to do the murder such as the pal he was seen with on camera.

I find it odd that PF supposedly told KK about a tooth wedged in a vent. If he was present for the murder and saw it then, why wouldn't he remove it himself.?

JMO

Probably for the same reason he didn't clean up the crime scene by himself. From the very beginning he kept trying to get KK to do the dirty work.

Without the women in his life being around to do things for him and take care of him, what would he have done? I'm disgusted with many people involved in this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie