UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, walking these streets on street view really brought it home for me. My own daughter is 6, and I can think of all the things she’d be saying and seeing in that beautiful town. Poor sweet Alesha - truly one of the worst crimes imaginable.

I walk and drive these parts from time to time. I probably won't ever view the place in the same way again.

Sprry
the bit where he said that someone would have to be really evil to do something like that to Alesha...that is chilling...he must have enjoyed saying that I'm sure...so twisted..
Sorry I'm just catching up. For me it's where he said it would ruin your life to murder someone, total narcissism and sociopathic. All he is thinking about is how it would ruin his life, not a thought for the victim or the family.

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight

The eighth day of the Alesha MacPhail abduction, rape and murder trial is underway at the High Court in Glasgow. The defence is due to call more witnesses, as the 16-year-old boy accused denies the charges.

Dz14KC-X4AAnxti.jpg

Sprry

Sorry I'm just catching up. For me it's where he said it would ruin your life to murder someone, total narcissism and sociopathic. All he is thinking about is how it would ruin his life, not a thought for the victim or the family.

Or just a normal 16 year old who hasn't yet learned appropriate empathy? I know I hadn't figured all that out until into my mid 20s (but I'm an Aspie so whether that contributed to my immaturity I don't know).

Or just a normal 16 year old who hasn't yet learned appropriate empathy? I know I hadn't figured all that out until into my mid 20s (but I'm an Aspie so whether that contributed to my immaturity I don't know).
Quite possible he doesn't. My 16 year old definitely understands empathy but everyone is different.

Assume the first witness is indeed a neighbour then. Is this all the defence have, so what if RM & TM were having an arguement, everyone argues.

Hmmm...beaten up sounds a bit more extreme. Find it so hard to believe as it’s not as if they lived alone, it was his parents home.

Can anybody remember off the top of their heads if the accused was 15 whenever Alesha was killed, or 16? I’m just trying to work out roughly the ballpark area for him turning 18 and being named and identified if he’s found guilty this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288