90132 - Zip code in Italy?

For some reason I keep getting a hit for the KY correctional center when I look that number up. Inmate? The number isn't visible on the page when I click the link which means the crawler is picking it up in their sites script or database. Has anyone called there to ask if that was an inmate number?
A90132 in Google, and about 4 page I think or 3 into the results there's the KY correctional facility page. Weird.

The number on the back of the photograph 90132 is actually also the number of Italy Avenue, San Francisco, CA, USA, the ‘A’ before 90132 or 90135 representing ‘area’ then the number which you search and both ’35 and 32′ come up the same place.

From what I found on Wikipedia, Italy didn't start using its postal code system until 1967. I did not see a specific month, though. The prefix that may precede their codes is not an "A" but an "I" or "IT".

That's a good point. Checking for zip codes might help with it. I found a site where it's pretty easy to check places for zip codes and vice versa: worldpostalcode.com. Using all the utilities should be necessary.

Its 90135 in Italy that's were the dad exactly came from they took the children back to there and the postcard didn't make sense Ilil doesn't make sense but put it into google translate and you get the word or. So it's actually “
Louis Sodder
I love brother Frankie
or boys
90135"
and every time I try another language it goes back to Bulgarian witch is weird there Italian so did he really wright it out or was it their kidnappers.

From what I found on Wikipedia, Italy didn't start using its postal code system until 1967. I did not see a specific month, though. The prefix that may precede their codes is not an "A" but an "I" or "IT".
i think a means adress but idrk

I made an account just to add to this discussion, albeit a little late. I just watched a documentary about this case and can't get the writing on the back of the photo out of my head. I originally thought the "llil boys" was meant to be 4 tally marks and maybe the pen stroke was odd on the third. But seeing that "il" is Italian for the, I thought maybe it meant "2 the boys" or "to the boys" since both Maurice and Louis were missing at the time of the fire. Either way, the message is odd at best.

I've seen it quoted as "Ilil boys". I believe it is "1 lil boy 5" meaning "one little boy five". I'm guessung based of images of the note.

No idea who brother Frankie is. Maybe a brother in the adopting family?

I've seen it quoted as "Ilil boys". I believe it is "1 lil boy 5" meaning "one little boy five". I'm guessung based of images of the note.

No idea who brother Frankie is. Maybe a brother in the adopting family?
The 1945 Sodder Family Tragedy w/ Jennie Henthorn - A True Crime History Podcast
I think this podcast has a very important detail that I don't think has been mentioned on here before. It is an interview with Jennie Henthorn(Granddaughter) for a podcast back in 2016. Around the 29:25 mark they begin to talk about the mysterious photo her grandparents received and around the 30:20 mark, Jennie mentions that "Frankie" was the nickname Louis had for Maurice. Assuming that actually is Louis Sodder in the photo (which based on the resemblance and the nickname, I believe he likely is although I'm open to other theories) he could be saying "Me and Maurice are here" and the "Ilil boys" could be an announcement for grandchildren? As in "I [have] lil boys". It could be a clue to their location as in "Illinois". Going off that theory the message might have been made cryptic on purpose to prevent harm from the kidnappers' lackeys coming to themselves, their siblings, or their new families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back