IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verified account 3m3 minutes ago
    During Smollett's bond hearing, a State Attorney presented a very detailed case against him plotting and reconfiguring his plans with the Osundairo brothers. they allege last min changes were made to the staged attack, like first planning to pour gasoline on him instead of bleach

1 reply2 retweets1 like
Tanya Chen‏Verified account @Tanya_Chen
It was also scheduled to be staged around 10pm instead of 2am, but Smollett's flight was delayed that night by 4 hours into OHare. the State corroborated this with a call placed at 12:49am between the actor and the brothers setting a new time.

Nick Watt CNN - one of the brothers provided street drugs to JS. Came out in the bond hearing. $100,000 d-bond. JS has to surrender passport, pay $10K.

One of the Websleuthers here - I cannot remember who, I apologize - speculated that the brothers may be drug dealers due to the details we knew about their lives (high spending lives with evidence of small and inconsistent income). It sounds like they may have been correct. It definitely makes sense to me. IMO

Charlie De Mar‏Verified account @CharlieDeMar
Here is the proffer that was red in court in Jussie Smollett case. @cbschicago

Dz9IxZKWwAAeGYg.jpg

Dz9IxY7X0AgD9vv.jpg

Dz9IxZOWkAIOWcw.jpg

Dz9IxZGWkAEIu8S.jpg

3:12 PM - 21 Feb 2019

One of the Websleuthers here - I cannot remember who, I apologize - speculated that the brothers may be drug dealers due to the details we knew about their lives (high spending lives with evidence of small and inconsistent income). It sounds like they may have been correct. It definitely makes sense to me. IMO
I have not heard this confirmed anywhere else yet. Nick Watt threw it out there while hurriedly explaining what happened inside, and no one else on air questioned him about it.

He's not in court because of a mistake. I wouldn't support my son if he intentionally did something so incredibly selfish. My kids were taught years ago they will be held accountable for their actions. Illegal actions must have serious consequences.

JMO
yes, I knew I should not have used the word "mistake." Please substitute the word "crime."

Not everyone abandons friends and relatives after they have committed a crime. Support does NOT mean you support the crime or think the criminal shouldn't be punished.

I totally agree about being held accountable. I totally agree about serious consequences. If you commit a crime, you have to face the time.

I also understand standing by a loved one in dark times, and I'd like to think that's what I would do in this case too. That's all. I understand that people scoff at that support - not news to me.

I am going to drop out of this conversation because I think it's simply a different point of view.

jmo

That was me. In their bankruptcy filing, one of the brothers misrepresented the value of his stock portfolio which included one share of Berkshire Hathaway stock. One share of BRK-A has a value of over $300,000.

JMO

I'm assuming they are supporting him not because they believe he is innocent, but because they are supporting him as a friend, relative, etc. Not everyone abandons others after a mistake, believe it or not. They don't have to like what he did to support him through a tough time.
jmo

THIS. Thank you. As saddened and betrayed as I feel, I also feel bad for him that he felt he had to do this. He needs help. Mentally healthy people don't do this. I hope he admits he needs help and then gets the help he needs.

JS is going to get dragged bigly for this one lol

Tanya Chen‏Verified account @Tanya_Chen
Jussie Smollett's defense attorney told the judge that "these are outrageous allegations" made against his client. He argued that Smollett is "not a threat to society" and is an "upstanding citizen" who's been charitable to his community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288