AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my story to tell. I'm going to see if they will talk to Morf. I've been shot down on these threads in the past so I would rather it come from the Northview Girls in the grade above.

Understood. But, have you shared this story with Ozark PD, the ABI or FBI? If there is information out there that LE is not aware of, it would be beneficial to the case if they could be apprised. While it may not be "your story to tell", making LE aware of information related to a crime of this magnitude is the responsibility of ALL people. Ozark PD, especially Chief Walker will talk with you and keep all conversations confidential.

I agree. TJ, I don't care whether or not you share on this forum, but please reach out to DCSO or Marlos Walker at the OPD. It may be important information that they have never heard before. Let's get justice for these girls!

I wish I had the skills, I'd check into the dates he was employed by OPD, as well as any time he might have lived there.

Killarney Rose according to FastPeopleSearch he currently lives in Ozark and also lived in Ozark at various times as far back as 1998 as well as Daleville and Elba. With most sites like this, accuracy can vary widely so take with a grain of salt.

I dated someone years ago who had dated BD the Police Chief arrested in previous mentioned posts. She dated him a few years prior to me. I’ve had conversations on the phone with him. We are not friends. He was not described in a positive light. In fact, stalking was and adjective used to describe him. He allegedly would park and watch her. I don’t know if this would constitute being a person of interest or not but would be interested in learning his employment dates.

Long time no see... will try to catch up at some point...

I dated someone years ago who had dated BD the Police Chief arrested in previous mentioned posts. She dated him a few years prior to me. I’ve had conversations on the phone with him. We are not friends. He was not described in a positive light. In fact, stalking was and adjective used to describe him. He allegedly would park and watch her. I don’t know if this would constitute being a person of interest or not but would be interested in learning his employment dates.

Long time no see... will try to catch up at some point...

Well look who is back in town!!! EasonGT, so good to have you back on the thread.

I haven't seen a map in a while, so here goes:

upload_2019-2-23_1-36-57.png

Point of Interest 1: JC Penney in Dothan. I know they also stopped at Tracie's house, but I don't have her address.

POI 2: Haleburg. We know they said they got lost looking for the party in Haleburg, so I can't be certain how close to Haleburg they actually got, or how much they circled around in the vicinity trying to find it. Also, depending on from where in the Dothan area they actually left town, they may have taken the Hwy 52 route to the area rather than the highlighted route, OR any other route in between the two. Does anyone know which directions were on the napkin?

POI 3: Citgo (formerly BP) in Headland. This is a confirmed stop.

POI 4: Skipperville. IDK exactly where in this area they stopped to hit the party, but this is at least a general location.

POI 5: Big Little in Ozark, last confirmed stop.

POI 6: Herring Ave area. Confirmed final location of the car.

Note that Midland City is directly on their route south back home to Dothan from Ozark.

I haven't seen a map in a while, so here goes:

View attachment 170525

Point of Interest 1: JC Penney in Dothan. I know they also stopped at Tracie's house, but I don't have her address.

POI 2: Haleburg. We know they said they got lost looking for the party in Haleburg, so I can't be certain how close to Haleburg they actually got, or how much they circled around in the vicinity trying to find it. Also, depending on from where in the Dothan area they actually left town, they may have taken the Hwy 52 route to the area rather than the highlighted route, OR any other route in between the two. Does anyone know which directions were on the napkin?

POI 3: Citgo (formerly BP) in Headland. This is a confirmed stop.

POI 4: Skipperville. IDK exactly where in this area they stopped to hit the party, but this is at least a general location.

POI 5: Big Little in Ozark, last confirmed stop.

POI 6: Herring Ave area. Confirmed final location of the car.

Note that Midland City is directly on their route south back home to Dothan from Ozark.

That is a good map of the locations. I think they probably got lost in Headland and ended up taking 173 north, but nobody really knows. If they intended to go to Skipperville party then I guess they decided to drive that way for whatever reason. If they indeed made a wrong turn in Headland, AL and did not intend to go north to Skipperville, then from a mapping perspective this case is tragic in terms of how one small wrong turn led to such a terrible outcome.

FYI: At the beginning of the Haunting Evidence episode it looks like they give the intersecting streets right near where Tracie's house is located in Dothan. From those intersecting streets it looks as if Tracie lived close to Northview High School which is towards the northeast side of Dothan and getting over to 431 to go to Headland, AL from where she lives seems rather simple since the high school is located in the same area.

Two things. The car was found muddy and almost out of gas. The lady at the gas station said the car was clean. I would think JB if low on gas at this point would have filled at the station before heading for home. That leads me to think the killer drove the car using up the gas and got it muddy. Makes me think he brought the car back to that spot because his car was left close by. I read about a woman who made accusations about the police claiming JB had some incriminating tapes involving them. This woman was beaten with a baseball bat but refuses to tell who beat her. JB's missing car keys had other keys on it. Maybe the killer was looking for something. It could have been the killer himself thought JB had it or someone told this individual she did. Whatever it was it was a matter of life and death. I read today tracie's house was broken into twice with nothing being taken like someone was looking for something could be someone impersonating a police officer. Right now I think it could have been the girls knew too much or saw something or had incriminating evidence on somebody.

Unfortunately I’m not sure this will ever be solved. Just a feeling. I haven’t been told that but people don’t enjoy talking about it. Maybe it’s because too much time has passed?

Unfortunately I’m not sure this will ever be solved. Just a feeling. I haven’t been told that but people don’t enjoy talking about it. Maybe it’s because too much time has passed?
I agree. And if someone knows something maybe they are afraid for their own safety. Somebody posted about sending the DNA evidence to that company that can do genetic testing. Pro something. It's expensive but I'm sure folks would donate

I think BJ's drivers license on the dash could have been staged to make one think the police were involved.
I think the killer or killers we're in the car so must have left some evidence
Curious too about the palm print on the trunk.
I understand there's info that hasn't been released to the public.
The girls were supposed to meet 2 guys at a gas station in Midland. The guys said they never showed up and they left. Does anyone know about what time that was? I would like to know how long it would take the girls to get to that station in Midland after the lady gave them directions. That would help determine where they were stopped. Like someone said maybe they were abducted at the Midland gas station or possible they didn't get there

I told @SavageMarkIII that I would ask them after football season since in case I ran into them in person at an Auburn game. I prefered to bring this topic up in person since I doubt it was something they still discuss.

Can you clarify this statement? First of all football season IS over.

Second, if you want to bring it up in person, why would you wait until after football season if you might run into them at a game?

Can you clarify this statement? First of all football season IS over.

Second, if you want to bring it up in person, why would you wait until after football season if you might run into them at a game?
Yeah that whole thing about football season didn't make much sense to me either. I've read that over and over but don't see the logic in it. It's not a wedding announcement or baby. It's a horrible double murder that needs to be solved. You may have heard something that is important that nobody has told. You never know unless you tell it. Just my thoughts.

I think BJ's drivers license on the dash could have been staged to make one think the police were involved.
The girls were supposed to meet 2 guys at a gas station in Midland. The guys said they never showed up and they left. Does anyone know about what time that was? I would like to know how long it would take the girls to get to that station in Midland after the lady gave them directions. That would help determine where they were stopped. Like someone said maybe they were abducted at the Midland gas station or possible they didn't get there

Ozark to Midland City by way of 231 is around 15 miles. So at the time of night they were out, roughly 15 to 25 min drive depending on how many stoplights they catch red and how fast JB typically drove.

BBM...Tracie made her phone call to her mom @ 11:38 pm and the girls left within 5 minutes to meet them. They should have arrived in Midland by 12:15 am, but never made it that far. The two boys were identified by LE and interviewed. LE felt they were telling the truth and they are not suspects in the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin