IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've witnessed thus far, JS refuses to accept any responsibility for his actions.

He's blaming: racism, MAGA voters, the Nigerian Bros, drugs, the cops, the system, EVERYTHING.
Except himself! Stop denying your lies, JS because the hole you're digging is growing deeper the day. The game is OVER.

He needs to grow a pair and own up to his crime, offer a sincere apology to society including LE and stop wasting the justice system's time.

His selfishness, lack of remorse, arrogance and narcissism is mind boggling.
So many horribly violent crimes in Chicago (and other regions), yet he wastes LE's time with his HOAX?
So many people who really are the victims of racist and homophobic cruelty and violence will now be questioned just "in case" they're pulling a Jussie Smollett.

However I don't think that he'll be sincere in his apology.

Next move by the Defense aka MG:
Blame drugs for poor li'l Jussie's "break from reality". I see *rehab*, treatment for depression, lots of "therapy" and the excuse that JS grew up feeling marginalized by society due to racism, being gay _____insert excuse here. :eek::rolleyes:

IMHO he deserves to be dropped from Empire. We'll see what happens...

He should be darned ASHAMED of himself.

Whew!
moo

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. But I remember ”slam-dunk“ cases like Casey Anthony. What if they don’t deny he met the brothers? He called them. He even paid them. They were friends. But they were just hanging out and doing personal training and he has NO IDEA why they would attack him. Maybe they even bring up jealousy as a motive because Jussie had it all and they had nothing. Or they blackmailed him and wanted more money or they’d expose him (drugs). When he didn’t pay, they used an opportunity to beat him up. Lots of stuff they can bring up to cast reasonable doubt. Not that I‘d believe a word of it, but maybe someone does.

That's exactly where I think we're going. He's going to go for the "Poor Jussie" route where he got blackmailed and beaten by drug dealers.

No, I think he's totally selfish and has no problem trying to frame others as he even tried to criminally frame his own brother in the past. I thought for a long time the Nigerian brothers made the letter and if that's not true, the palm tree certainly makes it look like they're being framed as the palm tree was totally out of place for a lynching but instead would be something done by a foreigner lacking a cultural understanding of lynchings in the US. A lot of people didn't even know what the drawing was because a stick palm tree is so out of place in a lynching threat. Palms are rather big in Nigeria.
I certainly wouldn't put it past him trying to frame others -- I just don't think he was thinking that far ahead.

It wasn't just cold weather but the coldest in years.

Just a note that the really cold weather came in the night after the reported crime. It was still pretty cold the morning of the 29th at 2 AM, but a weather site I looked at said it got into the 30s in Chicago the day of the 28th and the high on the 29th was 10 degrees, probably at midnight, so maybe a few degrees colder at 2 AM. Don't know how windy it was at crime time, and it was cold, but not the -20 "coldest in years" of the next night following the crime.

I certainly wouldn't put it past him trying to frame others -- I just don't think he was thinking that far ahead.

Somebody - presumably JS - drew a palm tree for a reason. I'm working backwards from the existence of the palm tree on the letter and the statement from the police chief that JS sent the letter.

Oh, please. He made up the whole story and then lied to police, started a massive investigation which led to the 2 Nigerian brothers being taken in for questioning. They told the whole story. They weren't going to jail for attacking this guy, which he apparently would have let happen.

Bleach freezes at 19 degrees Fahrenheit. Bleach bleaches clothes. Oops.

The Nigerians were recorded buying all the props at the ACE hardware store. They tried to flee the country after the "attack".

Jussie tried to delete certain things from his phone, too late. LE had it and just had to investigate the deleted messages and phone numbers to link him to the Nigerians.

He sent himself hate mail with crushed Ibupofen in it and MAGA as a return address.

He PAID the Nigerians, that money is traced.

After the "attack", during which he didn't drop phis phone or sandwich, he went inside, ate, called some friends and then called LE. When they arrived, he was wearing the 'noose' and refused to give up his phone.

NO injuries. Two big, muscular men attacked him and no injuries.

He just figure LE wouldn't find these guys because they were going to be in Nigeria.

He already played this game before when he was stopped for driving drunk and gave LE his brother's name.

He is just a lying liar.

The grand jury indicted him. He needs to go to jail and pay the citizens of Chicago back all the money they spent on this investigation.

Mark Geragos? Really? Scott Peterson hired him too. LOL
The brothers were born in Chicago. They might have Nigerian heritage, but they are born Americans.

jmo

Jussie Smollett Apologizes to 'Empire' Cast and Crew, Maintains Innocence

Sources on the "Empire" set tell us the cast and crew were waiting at least 30 minutes for Jussie to begin the scheduled scene. When he eventually showed his face he was very emotional, and surrounded by his family.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

After that, he left the set. We're told it was obvious Jussie had been crying a lot, so producers said he would have to come back later. He did, and we're told he is currently shooting the scene.

Our jails are filled to the rafters with criminals who all thought their plan was brillant, and that nobody would figure it out.

I think notwithstanding his status, he has no idea what people who have been subjected to prejudice go through but wants to but at the same time wants to become a symbol for that with all it entails. Someone who was just racially lynched wouldn't wear the noose for nearly an hour, especially when they're saying they didn't want LE called while also saying they wanted it on for LE. The noose was to be his trophy to get him everything he wanted and his lack of cultural understanding is why he'd wear it for 45 minutes as part of a scheme.

They interviewed the security guard at the store (Inside video above):

“They wanted a hat. Make America great, but we don’t sell these hats.“
I wondered about that. I have never seen a MAGA hat in a store and thought it was strange that a Chicago store would have them for sale, but I saw a red hat in the video of the brothers buying their merchandise. So did they just buy a regular red baseball cap?

jmo

Jussie Smollett Apologizes to 'Empire' Cast and Crew, Maintains Innocence

Sources on the "Empire" set tell us the cast and crew were waiting at least 30 minutes for Jussie to begin the scheduled scene. When he eventually showed his face he was very emotional, and surrounded by his family.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

After that, he left the set. We're told it was obvious Jussie had been crying a lot, so producers said he would have to come back later. He did, and we're told he is currently shooting the scene.

I don't know if the right word is psychopath or sociopath, but he just doesn't seem to understand people's feelings. Someone who was subjected to a terrorist letter and then an attempted lynching doesn't go around apologizing for not returning people's calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23