Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

UndiscoveredTruth

Reaction score
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 54s55 seconds ago
#TammyMoorer #SidneyMoorer - Tammy, Sidney Moorer retain lawyer, plan to file civil suit
http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/21/tammy-sidney-moorer-retain-lawyer-plan-file-civil-suit/?fbclid=IwAR330AQglXzChmpBu1sk4MFi9vy5qo2y7t2OUx4kCbJmGcgddqhoWQgcXTY …

Dz9yYEGU8AA6oXk.jpg

Are you freaking kidding me??? How does any lawyer agree to take this case, considering TM was convicted and is currently serving her 30 year sentence? How much money does she need for ramen and deodorant on her jail account? :mad:o_O
JMO, MOO, etc

This law firm's site representing the imprisoned Moorer 2. I believe that's okay to post here.

Going after the "Good ole boys". ye-ah...Can't be shocked but it's like whack a mole. They seem to keep popping up when they should just be quiet in prison. Hopefully, it won't be long. jmo

Chalmers Poston Law Firm Rapper Exposes The Good Old Boy Legal System | LYBIO.NET Discover New Reading Content.

LOL, I was expecting him to rap in the video. IMO he's trading credibility for publicity. I doubt it's worth it.

Can't say I'm surprised, who else would represent those two in a CIVIL case? Crazy degenerates attract each other, nutbags all of them.

I'm so sorry the Elvis family has to endure the delusional moorer/caison family. Truly the stuff nightmares are made of ...

Are you freaking kidding me??? How does any lawyer agree to take this case, considering TM was convicted and is currently serving her 30 year sentence? How much money does she need for ramen and deodorant on her jail account? :mad:o_O
JMO, MOO, etc

They have three kids, Polly can't afford to support them. They are left with no choice after being wrongfully convicted. Literally forced to file a frivolous, completely false lawsuit, with the hope they may have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. ;)o_O:rolleyes:

Tammy, Sidney Moorer working on civil suit over Elvis disappearance case, attorney says

FEBRUARY 21, 2019

"...In 2016, a jury deadlocked during Sidney Moorer’s trial on the kidnapping charge. He could face a new trial as early as August.

Sidney Moorer was convicted of obstruction of justice related to the police investigation into Elvis’ disappearance and sentenced to 10 years in prison. In November, the S.C. Parole Board rejected Sidney’s first attempt for early release."

Tammy, Sidney Moorer working on civil suit over Elvis disappearance case, attorney says

“I am truly humbled to be representing Sidney and Tammy Moorer. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to help right such a mind-bogglingly unbelievable wrong,” Eric Poston, managing partner of Chalmers Poston LLC in Columbia.

“Even a cursory review of the actual facts and evidence shows Mr. and Mrs. Moorer’s indisputable innocence and a litany of constitutional violations and other egregious violations of law. We are preparing a comprehensive lawsuit that will expose and punish those individuals and entities responsible for this historical miscarriage of justice: a lawsuit that will provide at least some small degree of justice for my clients as well as for Heather Elvis and her family. It’s time for my clients’ story to be told. It’s time for the truth.”

oh my, I can't help but laugh at the lawyer's statement.

Anyone else get an error when trying to load Chalmer Poston's webpage?

Chalmers Poston Law Firm

I can see it. And this part is pretty amusing:

"Recently, it came to the attention of several notable lawyers that I enjoy making hip hop music in my free time. So of course, they expelled me from the system, labeled me a “degenerate” and said I “simply wasn’t cut out to be a lawyer.” As a result of the system’s rejection of me, I stand here today with the absolute conviction that it is my moral duty to fight against it. And because I’ve been a part of the system, I know how it operates and I know I can and will prevail."

Would love to hear the story behind this!

Poston said he was retained by the Moorers at the beginning February. He said they’re planning to file a civil lawsuit in federal court based on a litany of violations. He said the Moorers’ children and Tammy’s mother may also be included in the lawsuit.

Based on his reviews, Poston said he plans to file against all law enforcement agencies involved in the case and particular law enforcement officers and agents.

Poston went on to say the Moorers are surprisingly positive and know they are innocent in the case.

Poston did not say when the civil lawsuit would be filed.

Tammy, Sidney Moorer retain lawyer, plan to file civil suit

I can see it. And this part is pretty amusing:

"Recently, it came to the attention of several notable lawyers that I enjoy making hip hop music in my free time. So of course, they expelled me from the system, labeled me a “degenerate” and said I “simply wasn’t cut out to be a lawyer.” As a result of the system’s rejection of me, I stand here today with the absolute conviction that it is my moral duty to fight against it. And because I’ve been a part of the system, I know how it operates and I know I can and will prevail."

Would love to hear the story behind this!
So why did they expel him from the system? What does that mean? Is he licensed to practice? That's just a weird statement to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back