UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at these comments about his cats...I wonder if they were the ones he tortured and killed...from the sound of these comments it sound like he filmed videos where he tried to scare/terrify them to put online for his youtube channel or something...I dread to think...

Poison3dAppl3
4 years ago
My cats (Kitty & Cookie) are staying inside for the night while a new series is going to be started.
(These subjects are both related and you will find out how later.)

Poison3dAppl3
4 years ago
kitty is very scared right now and pumping with adrenaline!!!

Oh wow that's horrifying. I really want this mother to answer whether or not he killed cats, especially if it was his pets because she would have definitely known if that was the case.

Why are you suggesting he's not biologically the Dad?

Sorry for the delay in responding...

Because of the wording in one of the Scottish articles... It wasn't explicit to me that the relationship she was in was with the father... It was a few pages back on this thread

I haven't been following the thread today but seen the news coverage. Slenderman and Video games, would be hilariously predictable if it wasn't so serious. Something turned the lad into a killer but I can tell you now it definitely wasn't Slenderman or video games, that's just the usual media nonsense.

It seems the warning signs were there if the stories are correct (killing the cats, never showing empathy, nearly drowning someone, sexual assault) but nobody did anything. I'm not blaming the parents, I totally understand nobody wants to entertain the thought that their child is potentially a psychopath but we really need to learn from things like this and try and stop them before it gets to this stage. I don't have all the answers to do that but we can't keep failing people like this, so many cases there's warning signs before they graduate to killing and some of the victims could maybe have been spared with early intervention on the killer.

I believe he is very aware and in control of how he presents himself. If you watch the trampoline video into the “bonus footage’ that was uploaded merely to embarrass/humiliate the younger boy who is stuck up the tree, you see an unguarded 2 seconds of him lying on the trampoline obviously unconcerned about the danger the boy is in, making sexualised facial expressions (kissing motions) at the younger girl taking the video. The contrast between the two presentations of self is very striking.
Absolutely! This is the clip I was hinting at a few threads ago. Totally detached from the precarious lad up the tree and chilling look at the young girl holding the camera

I'd still really like to know more about the relationship between AC and RM & TM. How did they meet? How many times did they meet him?

I absolutely don't think RM and TM have done anything wrong - they just had the misfortune to know AC and this could have happened to anyone with a wee girl on the island.
I also felt quite sorry for them having the cannabis and *advertiser censored* stuff mentioned in the papers. I'm just really curious how well they knew him. If he was a regular acquaintance this could be harder for them to take than if he was just a very distant teenager they met a couple of times.

WTiger if the name wasn’t so common, I would say you’ve nailed it. My concern is that the dad is surely Shrewsbury. The other chap is airdrie. They moved to the island of bute to get away and a new start. The chances of so much being intertwined just feels too weird. It’s not so much a new start but Old reminders! Either way great research

And the girlfriend who is reportedly standing by AC?

Do we know anything of her? Not that I want her named. Just any background info?

No, I don't think so. But we know that she either thinks he's guilty and yet is still with him despite what he did which is... odd OR she believes him in which case she thinks he had an affair with TM and thus cheated on her and she's okay with that? Either way doesn't work out very good.

Okay, final unanswered questions before I’m calling it a day with all this:

Did he really not know about DNA? Why did he dispose of all his contaminated clothes but leave so much evidence at the crime scene? Was he relying on no one suspecting him, dna sweeps not including someone so young, his mother never checking the cctv or contacting the police? He took some time to come up with his ridiculous defence. What are people's thoughts on this?

This is something I was just thinking about. I can't believe he didn't know about DNA. He must of done to ditch the clothes like he did. So maybe something or someone interrupted his actions / intended plans on that night with regards to DNA left on the body? I think the talk his mum and aunt had with him about the DNA and the search he did with his phone was just an act. So he appeared innocent and naive to the police. Who he knew could possibly check his phone. This kid is no way dumb. That's my opinion.

Possibly. But if there is a link it may explain some things. It may not have been a random attack.
I noticed this link myself last night and wondered the same but it's quite a common name in Scotland I believe

No, I don't think so. But we know that she either thinks he's guilty and yet is still with him despite what he did which is... odd OR she believes him in which case she thinks he had an affair with TM and thus cheated on her and she's okay with that? Either way doesn't work out very good.
Agree.
I'm thinking now though, maybe she was standing by him whilst still awaiting trial, but now that he's been found guilty, surely she can't still be still be standing by him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22