TX - Clark Gable III, 30, found unresponsive in his bed, died in hospital, Dallas, 22 Feb 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Clark Gable's grandson, 30, found dead at family home in Texas | Daily Mail Online

Clark Gable's grandson has died at the age of 30.

Clark Gable III was found unresponsive in his bed at his family home in Texas by his fiancée on Friday morning.

The cause of his sudden death is unclear and he had no known prior health conditions.

He was the only grandson of the famed actor who was fondly known as 'The King of Hollywood' and starred in classics like Gone with the Wind, Mogambo, and Call of the Wild.

Gable's mother Tracy Yarro Scheff shared the heartbreaking news on Instagram Friday, writing: 'It is with an extremely heavy heart we say goodbye to my beautiful son Clark. He passed this morning. I will always be next to you my beautiful son. Mom.'

He is survived by his parents John Clark Gable and Tracy Yarro Scheff, fiancée Summer, sister Kayley and his 17-month-old daughter Shore.
10157094-6735111-image-m-63_1550863748034.jpg
upload_2019-2-23_1-11-28.jpegupload_2019-2-23_1-11-50.jpegupload_2019-2-23_1-12-4.jpegupload_2019-2-23_1-18-8.jpeg

Clark Gable III Dies: TV Host, Clark Gable Grandson Was 30

Clark Gable’s Grandson, Who Hosted ‘Cheaters,’ Found Dead at 30

This makes me so sad. I absolutely adored his grandfather, even though I was 6 or 7 when he died. One of my few actor "crushes." Clark James was definitely too young. Prayers for his fiancee, baby girl and family.

Wow, some of his photos really show a strong resemblance to his grandpa!
His daughter is adorable.

Yes, especially the one with the baby! Maybe she will inherit those eyes. (Not trying to be disrespectful to Baby's mama, as I'm sure this would gladden her heart too!) . RIP

Hollywood legend Clark Gable's son REFUSES to pay for his estranged son's funeral | Daily Mail Online

The son of Hollywood legend Clark Gable has refused to pay for his own son's funeral or let him be buried in the Gable family plot, according to shocking text messages posted online.
upload_2019-3-1_4-1-49.jpeg

Clark Gable III, the movie star's 30-year-old grandson, was found dead in his bed by his fiancee last Friday.

His sister, Kayley Gable, 32, said she called her estranged father, John Clark Gable, 57, to tell him about the tragic news.

upload_2019-3-1_4-2-8.jpegupload_2019-3-1_4-2-46.jpeg

But she claimed he 'hung up' on her and sent a vitriolic text message, which she posted on Facebook.

'I'm sorry for your loss. This is what I want. Cremate him he's not going in my family's plot and I'm not paying for anything,' John wrote in a text.

The family's plot is located at Forrest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, where Clark Gable is buried.

'All of you use my Fathers name in disgrace and you don't want me to go to the media believe me. Leave me and my Father out of this drug mess. There are no services on my end. Kayley is to never call me. Sorry for your loss I'm done it's just that simple. Respect my wishes.'

In her Facebook post, Kayley shot back at her father claiming that he 'tortured us', 'got us high' and 'did drugs in front of us as kids'.

[...]

Hollywood legend Clark Gable's son REFUSES to pay for his estranged son's funeral | Daily Mail Online

The son of Hollywood legend Clark Gable has refused to pay for his own son's funeral or let him be buried in the Gable family plot, according to shocking text messages posted online.
View attachment 171597

Clark Gable III, the movie star's 30-year-old grandson, was found dead in his bed by his fiancee last Friday.

His sister, Kayley Gable, 32, said she called her estranged father, John Clark Gable, 57, to tell him about the tragic news.

View attachment 171598View attachment 171599

But she claimed he 'hung up' on her and sent a vitriolic text message, which she posted on Facebook.

'I'm sorry for your loss. This is what I want. Cremate him he's not going in my family's plot and I'm not paying for anything,' John wrote in a text.

The family's plot is located at Forrest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, where Clark Gable is buried.

'All of you use my Fathers name in disgrace and you don't want me to go to the media believe me. Leave me and my Father out of this drug mess. There are no services on my end. Kayley is to never call me. Sorry for your loss I'm done it's just that simple. Respect my wishes.'

In her Facebook post, Kayley shot back at her father claiming that he 'tortured us', 'got us high' and 'did drugs in front of us as kids'.

[...]
Ugh- this is so sad :(

Oh dear, it appears there is so much family dysfunction in this sad story.
To be fair we don’t know the family history of the later generation Gables.
It’s sad that it is going to play out in front of the public eye as infotainment now that media is telling some of the story.
Seems like another example of fame not equaling happiness.
May they all find some measure of peace and comfort in their pain and loss.

Oh dear, it appears there is so much family dysfunction in this sad story.
To be fair we don’t know the family history of the later generation Gables.
It’s sad that it is going to play out in front of the public eye as infotainment now that media is telling some of the story.
Seems like another example of fame not equaling happiness.
May they all find some measure of peace and comfort in their pain and loss.
Well said, CocoC. No matter how estranged Clark Gable's son is from his own daughter now, I truly do hope the two of them can make peace one day soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back