Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have thought the same thing. Along with the description of her as a 'creature of habit'.

Agree with the fact that she looks more like a school girl than a young woman on her way to work too.

The thought that this was a premeditated abduction has crossed my mind on more than one occasion. I'm also of the opinion, that she has been watched and observed on numerous occasions. The area from Furzton Lake to Knowlhill is busy at 8.15am on a Friday and the risk of being seen would be too high.

When I first saw her photo, I passed comment that she didn't look any older than 16. I was quite shocked when I found out she was 19. The fact she looks like a schoolgirl reminded me of an attempted abduction in Milton Keynes in November last year and I wonder if there is any connection.

Appeal after attempted kidnapping of 16 year old girl in Milton Keynes

The thought that this was a premeditated abduction has crossed my mind on more than one occasion. I'm also of the opinion, that she has been watched and observed on numerous occasions. The area from Furzton Lake to Knowlhill is busy at 8.15am on a Friday and the risk of being seen would be too high.

When I first saw her photo, I passed comment that she didn't look any older than 16. I was quite shocked when I found out she was 19. The fact she looks like a schoolgirl reminded me of an attempted abduction in Milton Keynes in November last year and I wonder if there is any connection.

There's also this on the night before she vanished: Witness appeal after man exposed himself in public to 15 year old girl in Milton Keynes

The thing that keeps playing on my mind about this case is that she disappeared in the morning in broad daylight. If it was a mugging/flashing gone wrong, or even abduction, the area she's gone missing from looks absolutely saturated with residential buildings, schools, shops, offices, busy roads etc. How on earth can not one person or camera have seen anything happen, or seen anyone acting suspiciously? Even if she took off willingly, I'd have thought there'd be more footage of her willingly getting into a vehicle, meeting someone, walking in a direction away from work... I'm shocked that more CCTV or sightings haven't been officially reported yet in MSM - of course I understand LE won't release every detail to the public, but surely if they had CCTV/confirmed sightings of Leah after the Buzzacott 8:15am one, they'd let us know when the new "last sighting" was. Very, very strange IMO.

The thing that keeps playing on my mind about this case is that she disappeared in the morning in broad daylight. If it was a mugging/flashing gone wrong, or even abduction, the area she's gone missing from looks absolutely saturated with residential buildings, schools, shops, offices, busy roads etc. How on earth can not one person or camera have seen anything happen, or seen anyone acting suspiciously? Even if she took off willingly, I'd have thought there'd be more footage of her willingly getting into a vehicle, meeting someone, walking in a direction away from work... I'm shocked that more CCTV or sightings haven't been officially reported yet in MSM - of course I understand LE won't release every detail to the public, but surely if they had CCTV/confirmed sightings of Leah after the Buzzacott 8:15am one, they'd let us know when the new "last sighting" was. Very, very strange IMO.
I'm finding it very strange too, that someone can just vanish at one of the busiest times of the day for people and traffic (dashcams). I also find it disturbing how young she looks, her rucksack could have been mistaken for a schoolbag. Buzzacot looks like a residential area. Possible she was coaxed or coerced into a house there or even got into a car there?

I’m certain that if she had made it to Knowhill where she works, that she would have been caught on CCTV. It’s everywhere there. It would be very difficult to avoid being spotted if she was there.
Looking at different directions she may have decided to take after Buzzacott - assuming LE know she definitely wasn't heading towards Knowlhill after that sighting and went a different way - the only areas of significance that I would personally consider searching would be Howe Park Woods. I know nothing about the area, but if no one was using those playing fields near the woods that early in the morning, it may have been relatively easy for her to cross those and be far away enough from anyone who lives nearby to be able to have caught her on CCTV. Just looking at options, all just my own thoughts.

I believe if Leah took this route from the CCTV on Buzzacott, she would have minimal chance of being seen (if no one was using the playing fields) as the route crosses a lot of bridges and open spaces. I'm sure there will be CCTV along this route but LE may not have thought to check it if they've no reason yet to believe she may have walked the opposite direction to Knowlhill.
Screenshot_20190223-181113.png Screenshot_20190223-181123.png Screenshot_20190223-181130.png Screenshot_20190223-181136.png Screenshot_20190223-181144.png

ETA - I have no links or facts to suggest that Leah took this route or headed towards the woods at all - it's simply a personal theory to potentially explain lack of sightings or CCTV on the way to her workplace.

I believe if Leah took this route from the CCTV on Buzzacott, she would have minimal chance of being seen (if no one was using the playing fields) as the route crosses a lot of bridges and open spaces. I'm sure there will be CCTV along this route but LE may not have thought to check it if they've no reason yet to believe she may have walked the opposite direction to Knowlhill.
View attachment 170571 View attachment 170573 View attachment 170574 View attachment 170575 View attachment 170576

ETA - I have no links or facts to suggest that Leah took this route or headed towards the woods at all - it's simply a personal theory to potentially explain lack of sightings or CCTV on the way to her workplace.

Would LE be using dogs for possibly tracking Leah's scent? I did not see anything mentioned in the article above, and wonder if your scenario could/would have been checked in that manner also? Would LE allow that to be reported either way?

Would LE be using dogs for possibly tracking Leah's scent? I did not see anything mentioned in the article above, and wonder if your scenario could/would have been checked in that manner also? Would LE allow that to be reported either way?

I think it would be pretty standard to get sniffer dogs in for someone who's gone missing in these circumstances. A dog might be able to show where a trail ends..at a road or a lake or river or a clump of trees. I think it would be too important a tool to not use. So I would guess if it hasn't been reported that doesn't mean they haven't taken dogs out, only that they haven't reported on it?

I guess family saw last her last on 2/14 meaning no one saw her before she set off on the 15th? Is that the premise here? And I thought I read that they were leaving in two weeks for holiday, not that they were leaving for two weeks, but could be wrong.

I still think her phone may have pinged in or by lake, due to searches. If she was carrying one. Jmo

I'm finding it very strange too, that someone can just vanish at one of the busiest times of the day for people and traffic (dashcams). I also find it disturbing how young she looks, her rucksack could have been mistaken for a schoolbag. Buzzacot looks like a residential area. Possible she was coaxed or coerced into a house there or even got into a car there?

I am Milton Keynes born and bred. I have lived here for 42 years and know most of the residential and industrial estates very well. Going with the theory that she is the victim of a premeditated abduction, there is one area on her route where she may of been isolated and out of sight of members of the public.

Google Earth

I guess family saw last her last on 2/14 meaning no one saw her before she set off on the 15th? Is that the premise here? And I thought I read that they were leaving in two weeks for holiday, not that they were leaving for two weeks, but could be wrong.

I still think her phone may have pinged in or by lake, due to searches. If she was carrying one. Jmo

You are right. I’m sure they said leaving IN two weeks. Leah had helped pick the airport hotel the night before she went missing.

Hey guys, only posted once in this thread and haven’t caught up completely - I’ve seen a lot of comments regarding how young she looks, but no comments on her state of mind? Do we know if she’s ever suffered mental health issues? Is there any chance she’s ran away/ended her own life?

Hey guys, only posted once in this thread and haven’t caught up completely - I’ve seen a lot of comments regarding how young she looks, but no comments on her state of mind? Do we know if she’s ever suffered mental health issues? Is there any chance she’s ran away/ended her own life?

That's what I hinted at a couple of pages ago. I feel she looks depressed and sad in one of the stills released.

That's what I hinted at a couple of pages ago. I feel she looks depressed and sad in one of the stills released.

I’m not sure if she looks sad and depressed but I’m a little curious as to whether her state of mind has been bought up either within the media or the police. I’m just wondering as Daniel Williams in Reading who was found in the lake, was suffering severe mental health issues..

I am Milton Keynes born and bred. I have lived here for 42 years and know most of the residential and industrial estates very well. Going with the theory that she is the victim of a premeditated abduction, there is one area on her route where she may of been isolated and out of sight of members of the public.

Google Earth
There's nothing coming up for me with that link. Don't know if it's just me or a broken link.

I didn’t read that about Daniel, I assumed an accident on the icy path.

With it being half term and lovely weather, all the parks will have been used lots this week, so if there was anything to find, rucksack etc I would think it may have been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado