Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the cyclist is seen twice. The last one is two people walking together, although the one in dark clothing further from the camera is difficult to see.
So if they are now only looking for 3 people then maybe the cyclist or running man has come forward as the couple would surely both come forward or one would speak for the other.. it would be good to know if they did, and if they saw or heard anything but I guess LE would keep that to themselves

Agree there. He is on a life means life tariff and rightly so

Evil wise he right up there with Sutcliffe, West, Sams, Bellfield etc

If PR was let loose i can’t help but feel he would visit where he buried Libby just to see if police had been anywhere near or to destroy evidence incase they get close, i just cant see how this case will have any sort of outcome till Libby’s body found

I agree If he had been released on bail he may have slipped up at some point.

But could they risk a potential rapist/murderer on the streets?

IMO Steve Fulcher was beyond brave with what he did and how he carried out that investigation, but one slip up during surveillance and they could have been looking at another incident.

Dont think they will get anything out of PR now so like you say unless they find a body they maybe stuffed.

And yes Halliwell is up there with the most evil of killers.

Always wonder if he was involved in Claudia Lawrence's disappearance (amongst others).

Agree there. He is on a life means life tariff and rightly so

Evil wise he right up there with Sutcliffe, West, Sams, Bellfield etc

If PR was let loose i can’t help but feel he would visit where he buried Libby just to see if police had been anywhere near or to destroy evidence incase they get close, i just cant see how this case will have any sort of outcome till Libby’s body found

I read a little earlier on him. I thought the
‘Would you like another one’
Meant a cigarette
I’m so naive

I read a little earlier on him. I thought the
‘Would you like another one’
Meant a cigarette
I’m so naive

There's talk of him been responsible for possibly 8 more (I think) but it could just be wild speculation.

Seems strange to me though that he had such a huge gap between Becky Godden and Sian.

I think he's responsible for more for sure.

I agree If he had been released on bail he may have slipped up at some point.

But could they risk a potential rapist/murderer on the streets?

IMO Steve Fulcher was beyond brave with what he did and how he carried out that investigation, but one slip up during surveillance and they could have been looking at another incident.

Dont think they will get anything out of PR now so like you say unless they find a body they maybe stuffed.

And yes Halliwell is up there with the most evil of killers.

Always wonder if he was involved in Claudia Lawrence's disappearance (amongst others).

Unless they find Libby’s body in the next 2-3 weeks that might be the eventual outcome anyway

His alleged offences, voyeurism and burglary involving no violence while unpleasant are likely to result for a first time offender in probably no more than a 12-18 month sentence, maybe even ‘time served’ on remand being the only jail time he serves

If you read it in context it says laptops are left lying around sex toys not usually. I may have worded it badly but was trying to say sex toys are usually stored out of public view (mums pop in to visit etc) whereas we all leave our laptops, speakers etc in public view.

So did he break into the house to grab what he could to sell, eg laptops, and the photos, knickers and sex toys were a bonus. Or was it the other way around? If the latter was the intent to frighten the owners? Would fit in with the flashing.
I agree that murder probably wasn't planned and that something may have gone wrong, but also remember that there are still plenty of people who wouldn't view going out to have sex with someone who is very drunk as rape. He may not have seen anything wrong with it and may have done it (without an issue) on many occasions before.

Wow

Unless they find Libby’s body in the next 2-3 weeks that might be the eventual outcome anyway

His alleged offences, voyeurism and burglary involving no violence while unpleasant are likely to result for a first time offender in probably no more than a 12-18 month sentence, maybe even ‘time served’ on remand being the only jail time he serves

Yup.

Scary thought!

Unless he is totally innocent or anything to do with Libby (doubtful).

Maybe they have much much more evidence and will slap him with something else soon.

They have till 11th of March at the earliest, if I was them I'd be making sure I had something watertight by then (though exactly what without a body I'm not sure).

But I certainly wouldn't be surprised if something major happens shortly before his next court appearance.

I think that's wishful thinking Sammie. Yes I hope they hope to find her alive but 3 weeks on, nothing at all, very meaningless searches it seems, I feel they're chasing their tails now hoping to find her alive or even finding her at all. There's an abundance of outstanding missing person cases where the person missing hasn't been located, some have been going on for decades even. Seems fairly common unfortunately.

PS - when was the last time a well documented and publicised missing young person in the UK went missing for over 3 weeks and was then found alive? I'm well over 50 and can't recall a single case....

Shannon Matthews

I am not convinced the park/river are where police should be looking though, i think the real location of the attack is a lot closer to home, round the back of Libby’s house

There were reports of a loud scream from the back of the houses and a noise of a gate banging, I think that area is far more likely than the park

I believe that PR probably took her home, and that she got home and realised she had no keys so went round the back of the property and PR then followed her and pounced or PR told her he would break into the house for her (he would know how to) and they both went round the back and he attacked her by the gate to Libby’s

Much quieter, less chance of being disturbed, whereas the park would have people around given it was a dogging area and you would have druggies and chavs hanging around

Are you saying the park is a known dogging place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes