CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what she thought of that huge fire in her front yard. Add that to the long list of incredibly idiotic things that PF and KK did. That was not a particularly discreet way of getting rid of the body. And now there is yet another witness to this evil insanity, albeit a reluctant one.
Well if she had been called to testify about it at the hearing, she would have pleaded the 5th. So what does that tell you?

So, IDK what it is with these people and burning human beings, totes, phones, etc in front of their homes, but if someone were to have basically a gasoline fuel bonfire in front of my home I would be asking questions.

It’s beyond suspicious, especially considering what happened about 12 hours later.

He had something up his sleeve, I’m convinced of it.
Well, since the plans were changed so many times, it wouldn't surprise me if he changed his mind the night before the murder, resorting to plan "d." Or is it "e?"
That could explain why so many mistakes were made, such as their use of the phones, not getting rid of her car, and all the other things that don't make sense! Imo

Wow - it would ensure gunshot residue on her hands and also explain why he had some on his hands.

The middle-of-the-night cattle thing does seem like he was going to kill her then, but didn't .. doesn't it?

jmo

JMO
It really does doesnt it.

How about.
PF takes her target practicing to make it look like she shot herself by accident but can never get her in quite the right position to do it right so chickens out.

Next night fakes a stomach problem to get her to come by and he couldnt get himself to kill her again.

Finally calls KK to come and lie in weight in her house and shoot her when she walks in the door after grocery shopping.

Its all so crazy I dont know what to think anymore.

But one thing I am really not believing right now is that anyone would let someone put a sweater over their head without majorly objecting to that. I could believe someone forcefully threw a sweater over her head though.

I wonder what she thought of that huge fire in her front yard. Add that to the long list of incredibly idiotic things that PF and KK did. That was not a particularly discreet way of getting rid of the body. And now there is yet another witness to this evil insanity, albeit a reluctant one.
oh and how about KK throwing SF under the bus with telling LE that SF notice the inferno and came outside to observe it?

• Slater says after KK collected the items, she put some towels in the washing machine. She ran out of trash bags & used 4 bags from inside KB’s home. She also found bloody baby wipes, suggesting PF tried to clean up, and discarded them. Slater says KK used some Oxiclean & Windex from inside KB’s home.
    • They concluded she may have been killed in the bathroom.

*. Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

OK, huge question!!! So it’s been stated that KK was detailed in her cleanup, she states above she ran out of trash bags and had to use 4 from KB’s home.

LE concluded KB may have been killed in the bathroom and that’s where most of the blood evidence was yet.....Slater found tampons in the trash?????????

Um, what trash? KK left trash in the bathroom!?!?

HUH??????

And just to clarify, I don't believe that LE was duped by KK at all. But if she managed to sneak up to CO on the 22nd then I think she is a once in a decade type of genius criminal mastermind. Who was able to fool LE, CBI, FBI, TSA and had people help her knowingly when they had absolutely nothing to gain. I don't believe there is any proof that she was in CO on the 22nd.

I think they wanted to destroy the body to hide the cause of death.

Well if she had been called to testify about it at the hearing, she would have pleaded the 5th. So what does that tell you?

So, IDK what it is with these people and burning human beings, totes, phones, etc in front of their homes, but if someone were to have basically a gasoline fuel bonfire in front of my home I would be asking questions.

Unless you already knew the answers.

I’m not convinced that he’s not that stupid.

Even the plots that stemmed from his solicitation were absolutely idiotic.

Some surprise stranger coffee, and a broad daylight blitz attack in the parking lot, that was supposed to end up with KK putting Kelsey in a dumpster.
large_st4P2TtPrAfNwu8HLXoPsPPii42.jpg

JMO
It really does doesnt it.

How about.
PF takes her target practicing to make it look like she shot herself by accident but can never get her in quite the right position to do it right so chickens out.

Next night fakes a stomach problem to get her to come by and he couldnt get himself to kill her again.

Finally calls KK to come and lie in weight in her house and shoot her when she walks in the door after grocery shopping.

Its all so crazy I dont know what to think anymore.

But one thing I am really not believing right now is that anyone would let someone put a sweater over their head without majorly objecting to that. I could believe someone forcefully threw a sweater over her head though.

I've never been up for making fun of KK's looks but "lie in weight" made me laugh!

No, and it makes absolutely no sense.

Allegedly, the plan was to make it look like KB went off, and committed suicide.

Therefore, it would be important to get rid of the gun, so that it would never be found.

I don’t get it.
If they were trying set up KK's friend it makes sense. These two are users, KK even used her aunt telling her friend it was her gun,and she didn't want it. I bet they would have tried to lead LE to bust this friend, so he gets caught with Kelsey's gun, and goes down for her murder.
Everyone in KK's circle needs to wake up and smell the poison coffee,and check for knives in their backs.
MOO

@Seattle1 and @Tippy Lynn, It looks like both KB and PF were seen by the Williams Furniture store camera?

UPDATE: Patrick Frazee facing new charges after preliminary hearing
Adams says surveillance video shows a car matching that of Berreth's driving toward her town home on the day she went missing. Video is from a furniture store near her town home.

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing
Adams recounted combing through surveillance video of Berreth leaving the Safeway store. He said he saw her vehicle on a Walmart security camera, video from the Williams Furniture store and eventually he accessed video from one of Berreth’s neighbors.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Adams says Berreth checked out at Safeway at 12:27 p.m. She bought supplies for a dip and some flowers. Surveillance video from another business showed her vehicle heading toward her townhome. Adams is looking at his phone for the time. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Adams says that business surveillance video was at 12:37 p.m. The business was the Williams Furniture Store. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

He says Frazee was seen on Walmart & Williams Furniture Store surveillance, and on the surveillance video of an adjacent townhome to Berreth’s. That video showed him at her door @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
The prosecution continued questioning Adams at the conclusion of the recorded phone call. He discussed surveillance video showing both Frazee and Berreth at a furniture store near her apartment on Nov. 22 — the last day she was seen.

Thanks, Seattle. Unfortunately, I've read both and I'd really like to clear it up. We may have to get in touch with Sam.

ETA: Nevermind - I answered my own question. I'm going with both PF and KB were seen by the furniture store camera.

Thanks for clearing that up:)

line item #76 says that KB's purse contained mace, a pair of earrings and an ID card. Where is KB's wallet/driver's license/registration/car and health insurance cards/credit or debit card(s)?

KK says the purse was burned and she even took the IDs out of the wallet to make sure they would burn. I don't recall any other details.

If they were trying set up KK's friend it makes sense. These two are users, KK even used her aunt telling her friend it was her gun,and she didn't want it. I bet they would have tried to lead LE to bust this friend, so he gets caught with Kelsey's gun, and goes down for her murder.
Everyone in KK's circle needs to wake up and smell the poison coffee,and check for knives in their backs.
MOO

KK told her ex-husband she thought someone was trying to 'set her up'.

oh and how about KK throwing SF under the bus with telling LE that SF notice the inferno and came outside to observe it?
I don't think she had a choice. They needed to show that someone else witnessed the burning and KK knew she had to be truthful. It would have been too risky for her to not reveal that. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong