CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe she did pack out all the trash and they burned it all. I am confused by her saying that she left it out front -guess the car was a few blocks away at the park- so I guess she picked it all up (and then went to Sonic?)? If she used a whole box of trash bags (at least 12?) and 4 more from KB's supplies (remembers exactly how many of KB's bags she used), that is a lot of bags to put in a Jetta, IMHO.
I don't think she brought a box of trash bags. IIRC, just two.
MOO

Now that I think about it....didn't the family and/or LE indicate there was no signs that KB had been at home since Thanksgiving? Perhaps a tampon in the bathroom gave that indication....sorry to be graphic, but it might have been obvious it had been there awhile. Plus food in the kitchen that might have gone bad.

Good catch on that detail.

jmo
True.

Thanks.

Was just something that struck me as odd.

I was pondering this same thing - what was KKL thinking of while driving? I strongly suspect she was spinning many happy dreams of life with PF, assuming they'd get away with this.

In this case, the assume joke is true (if you assume, you make an a$$ out of u and me).

JMVHO.

And, no, you can't make this stuff up.

Something along the lines of "he must really love me if he killed her"

Unfreaking believable

Often, actually quite often, women who are involved with one narc, have been involved with other narcs. She may be a narc herself...but I wonder what her history with men is, other than PF.
This means closest in history is her ex-husband. If he is NPD he will do anything and everything to make himself look even more excellent than before. Not just his ego intact, but more importantly his ego inflated.

If he can gain something from KKs despicable and criminal actions, well, he’d think that is great. Their poor children...

Now, we have no idea of KKs ex. He may be a man of integrity and good morals.

So since I’m thinking on random things...not that this matters, but what happened to those flowers KB bought at the store? Is it strange that her family made no mention of dead flowers in a vase? So KB did not have a chance to put them in water. Or if she did they were thrown away. Again nothing huge, but why no mention of any flowers?

I don't think she brought a box of trash bags. IIRC, just two.
MOO

you are correct as per Slater:
November 23, 2018 - Friday
  • Slater says KK exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling). It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. The exchange happened in Idaho. KK left around 6:30 p.m. that day.
  • KK brought gloves, a hair net, two trash bags, bleach, a white body suit (to keep things off her person) and booties (shoe covers). She brought those supplies from home, Slater says, because she recently moved into a new home and had them from painting her home. She said the hospital had the suit.
so only 6 bags in the Jetta....

Those are all true. But it doesn't make her dead.
PF had her phone.
It’s circumstancial, but compelling.

He lies about when he last sees her, and returns to her house. There’s probably a reason for that.

He leaves, and he phone goes with him. No one ever hears her voice again.

He calls Krystal, and she immediately begins making plans to come to Colorado. Slater testified that he saw communications to this effect (we don’t know the specifics).

There simply isn’t any reason to believe that she was still alive after PF left her house on the afternoon of the 22nd.

I’ll be willing to bet that law enforcement has a great deal of evidence that supports this.

It wasn’t necessary to get into this during the preliminary hearing.

So since I’m thinking on random things...not that this matters, but what happened to those flowers KB bought at the store? Is it strange that her family made no mention of dead flowers in a vase? So KB did not have a chance to put them in water. Or if she did they were thrown away. Again nothing huge, but why no mention of any flowers?
If it’s found out the flowers were taken to PFs mom’s for thanksgiving dinner (or anytime for that matter) I’m for sure either going to throw up or drink a shot of Akvavit.

This means closest in history is her ex-husband. If he is NPD he will do anything and everything to make himself look even more excellent than before. Not just his ego intact, but more importantly his ego inflated.

If he can gain something from KKs despicable and criminal actions, well, he’d think that is great. Their poor children...

Now, we have no idea of KKs ex. He may be a man of integrity and good morals.

For there children's sake, I hope that he is a stellar man.

RBBM

I sure would not want to work with her when she gets her next job (whatever that may be). If she takes an extreme dislike to someone, she just might succeed in poisoning their drink!

JMVHO.
Agreed.

A nurse would know what drugs quickly incapacitate, and the right dose.
Any nurse would know this.
Waiting for more arrests and there could be some surprises.
Certainly PF's goose is cooked , and it's too bad his gal pal can't join him.

Very sad that Kelsey's family has to watch this ugliness play out....

Those are all true. But it doesn't make her dead.
PF had her phone.
What would make her dead? Maybe actual video with date and timestamp showing PF actually killing KB? I think a jury will be able to connect the dots, I guess we will find out at trial. IMO without an actual body, many times LE is forced to rely on circumstantial evidence to prove it in court and I think they will. MOO

Last edited:
True, I just want to make sure to keep my boundaries and that I only mock the killer(s) and don’t say something that is disrespectful to any fellow WS people. That’s all. Frazee on.

Not to worry, my friend. You'll find yourself blocked for three days if you mess up. The mods here are on top of everything!

you are correct as per Slater:
November 23, 2018 - Friday
  • Slater says KK exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling). It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. The exchange happened in Idaho. KK left around 6:30 p.m. that day.
  • KK brought gloves, a hair net, two trash bags, bleach, a white body suit (to keep things off her person) and booties (shoe covers). She brought those supplies from home, Slater says, because she recently moved into a new home and had them from painting her home. She said the hospital had the suit.
so only 6 bags in the Jetta....

Still a blivot, imo.

If I were the owner of that Passat, knowing what we now know, I would a) go beat the tar out of KK and b) carbeque it. Push it off a cliff. Junk it. Sell it. Donate it.

I'd never get in it again.

Last edited:
IKR?

At what point do you pause, 800 miles from your home, clad in a hazmat suit with bottles of bleach and detergent, in the horror of a murdered strangers's apartment that reeks of blood, with a bloody mess all over , having driven in a friend's VW Passat , holding your burner phone and ask yourself:

What Am I Doing?

This is brilliant. It really captures the lunacy of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam